What's new

Pakistani Taliban says it killed Chinese woman

Oldman1

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
Pakistani Taliban says it killed Chinese woman - Yahoo! News

DERA ISMAIL KHAN, Pakistan (AP) — A spokesman for the Pakistani Taliban has claimed responsibility for killing a Chinese woman in the northwestern city of Peshawar.

Taliban spokesman Mohammad Afridi said Thursday the woman was targeted to avenge what he said were atrocities carried out by Chinese security forces in the heavily Muslim northwestern region of Xinjiang.

Peshawar police chief Imtiaz Altaf says that militants may been behind the Tuesday shooting, but that no conclusions had been reached yet.

Gunmen killed the woman in a bazaar in Peshawar along with a local man accompanying her.

Peshawar is a hub of extremist activity and militant attacks there are common.

How ironic is that? Killing innocent people to avenge the death of...innocent people. So if someone living within 500 km of you has any part in anything these extremist term as anti-Islamic, you are fair game to be killed? I never understood, why people who support these extremists can't see through the complete nonexistence of any morality in their actions. Even if I try to look at it from a neutral perspective, it still makes little sense. How does the murder of an innocent woman, make the world a better place?

Hi Everyone. This is my first post on PDF. I have been reading posts on this forum for around a month now. Registered today. :)

Now, speaking on the topic, I remember reading the thread first reporting the death of this chinese woman.

If I remember well, many Pakistani had started finding Indian hands in the killing of the chinese woman. Where are they now?

We should avoid putting blame on others without any proof.

RIP to the chinese woman.

Chinese people in Pakistan must respect Pakistani laws and not indulge in illicit activities.

pakistani terrorists are out of control.
they must do something to stop this madness.

Let the Pakistani police investigate the shooting incident first. It's unfortunate that a Chinese and a Pakistani were shot dead, but we have to realize that it is impossible for any government to provide bulletproof security against extremists bent on wreaking havoc. We may expect 100% effort, but not 100% result.

If they had the balls they should try to take on Chinese army in Gilgit or where ever they are . It cannot get more cowardly than this.

This was on the news here:

°Í»ù˹̹һÖйúÅ®×ÓÓöº¦ Öз½ÒªÇóÑϳÍÐ×ÊÖ-ÖØÇ쳿±¨¹Ù·½ÍøÕ¾

遇害女子41岁,持旅游签证

据巴基斯坦《黎明报》报道,两名身份不明的枪手2月28日下午驾驶一辆摩托车在白沙瓦市一个集市朝2名路人开火并迅速逃走,造成2人头部中弹、伤势严重。随后,伤者在被送往医院的途中死亡。截至目前,枪手袭击目的仍不明。

Murdered Woman was age 41, carried tourist visa.

According to the Dawn, 2 unknown gunmen on motorbikes shot 2 pedestrians walking in a market in Peshawar. Both suffered gunshots to the head and were critically injured. On the way to the hospital, both died due to the severity of their injuries.

央视新闻报道说,枪击事件发生在当地时间傍晚左右,事发时遇害者刚从白沙瓦的一座体育馆走出。当时中国女子身穿黑色夹克、黑色衬衣、黑色长裤及高跟鞋。

据报道,中国驻巴基斯坦使馆方面已经确认这一消息。遇难的巴基斯坦男子是一名大学生,利用假期时间做这名中国女子的翻译。遇害女子叫姜华(音),41岁,来自北京,持旅游签证,她去年底来到巴基斯坦,并于上周日来到白沙瓦。

CCTV reports that at the time of the shooting, both the man and the women were just getting out of a gym in Peshawar. At the time, the Chinese woman was wearing a black jacket, black shirt, black pants and high heels.

According to the Embassy of China in Pakistan, the death has been confirmed. The murdered Pakistani male was a college student and was a translator for the Chinese woman. The dead woman's name is likely Jiang Hua, age 41, resident of Beijing, carried a tourist visa, came to Pakistan at the end of last year and was established in Peshawar last Sunday.

-------------

Only animals can randomly kill defenseless people when they're getting out of gyms on vacation. :tdown:

How ironic is that? Killing innocent people to avenge the death of...innocent people. So if someone living within 500 km of you has any part in anything these extremist term as anti-Islamic, you are fair game to be killed? I never understood, why people who support these extremists can't see through the complete nonexistence of any morality in their actions. Even if I try to look at it from a neutral perspective, it still makes little sense. How does the murder of an innocent woman, make the world a better place?
Lack is education and opportunity. That is why China's government is investing so many billions in Xinjiang to provide education and development despite what some kneejerk reactions might otherwise demand. This is why the Uighur and Tibetan situations will never succeed. They can only survive on overt and covert foreign support, all while becoming more and more marginalized.

pakistani terrorists are out of control.
they must do something to stop this madness.

dude..this is an isolate incident...I believe Pakistan people is also as sad as Chinese concern this event...she just happened at the wrong place at the wrong time, I want to convey my condolence to the Pakistanis and Chinese families of the victimes.

Pakistan and China are all weather friends for over half century, this event won't deter or deteriorate our friendship...Be ware of those who will try to use this incident as frame bait to create animosity amont us.

I dont know how much Chinese media reported this, but we should go into damage-control.

it wont be good for whatever tourism we have remaining in the country.....and it doesnt help bilateral relations with China, though I think Chinese are smart enough to know which vested interests are supporting terrorist groups like these -who claim to be ''fighting for Islam''

Member Kiss_of_the_Dragon stated in post number 12 that we ought to ''be ware of those who will try to use this incident as frame bait to create animosity amont us.''

I agree with the statement. I dont think it will have any effect on bilateral relations, but common Chinese civilians may get a bad impression if they feel that their people are being targetted by Pakistanis.

fact of the matter is, these are non-state actors who are the most hypocritical, most dishonourable people of the world......they killed an unarmed WOMAN and they are bragging and taking credit for it?

morally bankrupt cowards :disagree:

---------- Post added at 03:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 AM ----------

RIP to the chinese woman.

Chinese people in Pakistan must respect Pakistani laws and not indulge in illicit activities.

I agree with you, but why are you bringing up illicit activities? She was just a tourist minding her own business.

Remove the number ''3'' in your username; replace it with ''1''; take the ''s'' out of ''idiots'' to make it singular. Then you will have a username that is most befitting.

yep these animals never dare go against the real oppressors, but can only kill women and college students on vacation :tdown:

RIP to the woman and pakistani interpreter.

These terrorist scums and their backers should rot in hell

But why is taliban targeting chinese people, may be wild logic because China blames Alqaida for ETIM and xinjiang insurgency.

Back
Top Bottom