What's new

Pakistani tortured and murdered by Indians

When we supported them , they were not a terrorist organisation .
So Indian support turns ''not terrorist organizations'' into terrorist organizations. Good to know :lol:

Considering the fact that 90% of terrorist getting killed in J&K are Pakistani Punjabis , I don't think these terrorist have any wide support from Kashmiri population as you claim
I didn't claim anything. I said ''If I were to claim''. There's a difference between suggesting a hypothetical claim and actually making that claim.

Since you didn't get it the first time, I'll reiterate:

Would you apply the same standards if I were to say ''Even if we don't support them (alleged by India) the Kashmiri freedom fighters (the ones you call 'terrorists') would be a force to be reckoned with because they have the support of the Kashmiri population''? No, you would jump up and down screaming : ''Pakistan is a terrorist country bla bla bla''. Because you're indoctrinated hypocrites.
It's always good to help eradicate an terrorist organization .

SL has acknowledged our effort and that is what matters .

Our efforts are still better than Pakistan which still supports terrorist organisations .
Better? How? In terms of casualties, no Pakistan-based group has killed enough people to take the death toll higher than a hundred thousand like the LTTE. There is no evidence of our support either - only allegations. Allegations from India, a country with a history of lying and terrorism. And you hypocrites still do support Baloch militants, like the BLA, among many other such groups.

As for the Sri Lankans, the source I gave you, the one that condemned India, was from a Sri Lankan author.
India Armed, Trained, Financially Sponsored LTTE Terrorists And Sri Lankan Tamil Militants - OpEd‏ - Eurasia Review

Those tribals indulged in killings of innocents , mass rapes as well as looting ..... they were nothing but terrorists .
Those are your allegations.
The only ones still trumpeting about it are Pakistanis .... and as usual I don't think anybody in International arena cares about what a internet Pakistani has to say about it .... deal with it .
And does anyone care about what some Indian troll on a Pakistani defence forum barks about? No. Nobody cares, except for those nice enough to humor you and attempt to engage in discussion.
My point was very simple we were not the first ones to introduce non-uniformed non-state actors / terrorists into south asian battlefield .
''Non-State actors'' have existed since the ancient times. The Marathas who helped take down the Mughals a few centuries ago were also ''non-state actors'', and so were the people who killed Franz Ferdinand and started WW1 an entire century ago.

So of course you people weren't the first to introduce them, you can't be the first in everything, unlike when you were the first to introduce Vedic Spaceships to this world.

So Indian support turns ''not terrorist organizations'' into terrorist organizations. Good to know :lol:

Look up when LTTE was declared a terrorist organisation and by whom for the first time .

Also look up when SL declared them so .

Then may be you will be able to comprehend my post .

Making up stupid analogies than laughing up on your own stupidity does not add up anything to debate .

I didn't claim anything. I said ''If I were to claim''. There's a difference between suggesting a hypothetical claim and actually making that claim.

Since you didn't get it the first time, I'll reiterate:

Would you apply the same standards if I were to say ''Even if we don't support them (alleged by India) the Kashmiri freedom fighters (the ones you call 'terrorists') would be a force to be reckoned with because they have the support of the Kashmiri population''? No, you would jump up and down screaming : ''Pakistan is a terrorist country bla bla bla''. Because you're indoctrinated hypocrites.

You still can't understand it .

Whether the claim is actual or hypothetical , it has to make sense if we have to accept it .... right .

What I said about LTTE was right ..... We never created them .

If your claim about Kashmir was right , we will have to accept it ..... but that is not the case .

Better? How? In terms of casualties, no Pakistan-based group has killed enough people to take the death toll higher than a hundred thousand like the LTTE. There is no evidence of our support either - only allegations. Allegations from India, a country with a history of lying and terrorism. And you hypocrites still do support Baloch militants, like the BLA, among many other such groups.

Better because we took actions against the organisation while you are still nurturing them .

BLA ..... not a single proof you have been able to provide untill today .

LET ..... your own President admitted your role .

JUD , Hafiz Syed ...... UN declared terrorist .

Many countries and their officials have already bashed Pakistani for supporting terrorists .... not just India .

As for the Sri Lankans, the source I gave you, the one that condemned India, was from a Sri Lankan author.
India Armed, Trained, Financially Sponsored LTTE Terrorists And Sri Lankan Tamil Militants - OpEd‏ - Eurasia Review

nobody denied it .... I said we buried that hatchet long ago and moved on since then .

Those are your allegations.

Not just us .... neutral sources can also be found .

And does anyone care about what some Indian troll on a Pakistani defence forum barks about? No. Nobody cares, except for those nice enough to humor you and attempt to engage in discussion.

And all those barking , whining and bringing in LTTE into a discussion which had nothing to do with the topic , which itself has been proven to be another fake story created by Pakistanis , was done by YOU not me .

''Non-State actors'' have existed since the ancient times. The Marathas who helped take down the Mughals a few centuries ago were also ''non-state actors'', and so were the people who killed Franz Ferdinand and started WW1 an entire century ago.

I said south asia as in after independence .

So of course you people weren't the first to introduce them, you can't be the first in everything, unlike when you were the first to introduce Vedic Spaceships to this world.

Who needs space ships when human faced mules with wings can do the job better .

Dont worry return will be favoured 1=5 we are against all this but one who started it now should prepare for return i say that we are against killing any prisoner but if india does it should be prepared for return
Any link,first this news not correct

Second worry return ...............think twice before written.............

Look up when LTTE was declared a terrorist organisation and by whom for the first time .

Also look up when SL declared them so .

Then may be you will be able to comprehend my post .

Making up stupid analogies than laughing up on your own stupidity does not add up anything to debate .
The fact that you couldn't comprehend a humorous statement and instead responded with a pointless insult shows the pathetic level of your intellect and indoctrination.

I don't need to look up anything because what I said was that if the LTTE was not a terrorist organization before Indian support, that would mean that Indian support is what turned it into a terrorist organization.
You still can't understand it .

Whether the claim is actual or hypothetical , it has to make sense if we have to accept it .... right .

What I said about LTTE was right ..... We never created them .

If your claim about Kashmir was right , we will have to accept it ..... but that is not the case .
What do you mean ''that is not the case''? Are you actually so ignorant as to believe that none of the local Kashmiris are engaged in a freedom struggle that would have continued without any Pakistani support? Pakistan provides moral and political support to them. Nothing else is proven.
Better because we took actions against the organisation while you are still nurturing them .

BLA ..... not a single proof you have been able to provide untill today .

LET ..... your own President admitted your role .

JUD , Hafiz Syed ...... UN declared terrorist .

Many countries and their officials have already bashed Pakistani for supporting terrorists .... not just India .
There is more than enough proof for India's support of the BLA. Your own defense minister admitted your role.

LeT is banned in Pakistan and Hafiz Syed would be arrested if any evidence of his involvement was found. The JuD isn't a terrorist organization. After all, you don't consider the LTTE to have been a terrorist organization when it was first formed - then how can you consider the JuD one? Apply the same standards, your hypocrisy is extremely evident.
And all those barking , whining and bringing in LTTE into a discussion which had nothing to do with the topic , which itself has been proven to be another fake story created by Pakistanis , was done by YOU not me .
It started with Indian bullshit about Pakistan being the ''inventor of the idea of terrorism''. LTTE was merely an example of your hypocrisy. Who ''proved'' the LTTE to be a ''fake story''? It is a very real story and any denial of it is a pure lie..
I said south asia as in after independence .
The geographical area of 'South Asia' remains the same regardless of political borders or the independence of its inhabitants.
Who needs space ships when human faced mules with wings can do the job better .
The human face is a misinterpretation. As for flying horses, they have existed in mythology for centuries. So, for one, we weren't the first to introduce , and second, we never claimed pride for it because we never claimed to create it - unlike Vedic spaceships.

Since you seem to be getting irritated, how about we leave this here?

Last edited:
The fact that you couldn't comprehend a humorous statement and instead responded with a pointless insult shows the pathetic level of your intellect and indoctrination.

I don't need to look up anything because what I said was that if the LTTE was not a terrorist organization before Indian support, that would mean that Indian support is what turned it into a terrorist organization.

1. The fact that you are still supporting your wrong conclusions shows that you were not humoring .

2. You were the one who started with the insults not me .

3. Your stubborn attitude is what preventing you from accepting the argument I am making .

4. Whether you like it or not , the arguments you are making about LTTE are wrong .

What do you mean ''that is not the case''? Are you actually so ignorant as to believe that none of the local Kashmiris are engaged in a freedom struggle that would have continued without any Pakistani support? Pakistan provides moral and political support to them. Nothing else is proven.

Not proven ?? .... You can be in denial if you want .

90% of fighters of LET are from Pakistani Punjab ... only 5% comes from J&K ..... Report is from US -- Fighters of LET .

Your own source .... Musharraf’s confession of Kashmir terror - The Express Tribune

Yes without Pakistani support it would have died down long back ..... it's already dying even with your support , not just financial or moral but also providing cannon fodders .

There is more than enough proof for India's support of the BLA. Your own defense minister admitted your role.

When ?? Please provide proof and not a Pakistani lie .

LeT is banned in Pakistan and Hafiz Syed would be arrested if any evidence of his involvement was found. The JuD isn't a terrorist organization. After all, you don't consider the LTTE to have been a terrorist organization when it was first formed - then how can you consider the JuD one? Apply the same standards, your hypocrisy is extremely evident.

How can I consider LTTE to be a terrorist organisation when it is formed ?? To the organisation to be a terrorist , atleast somebody has to declare it so ..... any country or an organisation .

See who the hypocrite is .

UN declares Jamaat-ud-Dawa a terrorist front group | The Long War Journal

US blacklists Pakistan's Jamaat-ud-Dawa - Al Jazeera English

It started with Indian bullshit about Pakistan being the ''inventor of the idea of terrorism''. LTTE was merely an example of your hypocrisy. Who ''proved'' the LTTE to be a ''fake story''? It is a very real story and any denial of it is a pure lie..

Fake story is the news on which this thread has started .

The geographical area of 'South Asia' remains the same regardless of political borders or the independence of its inhabitants.

OK .... my point was about the introduction of non-state actors into SA after independence as I have said in post#71 .

The human face is a misinterpretation. As for flying horses, they have existed in mythology for centuries. So, for one, we weren't the first to introduce , and second, we never claimed pride for it because we never claimed to create it - unlike Vedic spaceships.

Since you seem to be getting irritated, how about we leave this here?

You tried to take a dig at my religion , I just reciprocated .

Stupid people exist every where and so does irrational narratives in religion .

If you don't want to continue the debate , please be free to not quote .

. The fact that you are still supporting your wrong conclusions shows that you were not humoring .
My conclusions are correct. The fact that you're spinning in circles around them is evidence enough.
Your stubborn attitude is what preventing you from accepting the argument I am making .
No, the falsehood and fallacy of your argument is what is preventing me from accepting it.
When ?? Please provide proof and not a Pakistani lie .
Parrikar’s terrorist remark: It’s terrible, minister should withdraw it at once, says Chidambaram | The Indian Express
There you go, a link to an article that describes your own people arguing over this statement. Unless your former Home Minister has somehow become Pakistani, this should be proof enough.
How can I consider LTTE to be a terrorist organisation when it is formed ?? To the organisation to be a terrorist , atleast somebody has to declare it so ..... any country or an organisation .
Sri Lanka declared war on the LTTE in 1983 after they attacked the Sri Lankan Army. India continued to support them till at least 1987.
The same entities had declared Nelson Mandela a terrorist until they were proven otherwise and reversed their declaration. Pakistan adhered to the UN resolution and conducted raids and arrests but the JuD's terrorist links could not be proven legally. Pakistan can not take any further action against them without evidence. India is welcome to provide it.
You tried to take a dig at my religion , I just reciprocated .

Stupid people exist every where and so does irrational narratives in religion .

If you don't want to continue the debate , please be free to not quote .
No, I ridiculed the ideas of Hindu nationalists who like to believe things like that to make themselves proud and happy. Spaceships are just a part of that package.

My conclusions are correct. The fact that you're spinning in circles around them is evidence enough.

I am sure you also believe Earth is flat as well and still sticks to it .

No, the falsehood and fallacy of your argument is what is preventing me from accepting it.

Nah ... it's more like you having no idea about it and your inferiority complex of proven wrong .

Parrikar’s terrorist remark: It’s terrible, minister should withdraw it at once, says Chidambaram | The Indian Express
There you go, a link to an article that describes your own people arguing over this statement. Unless your former Home Minister has somehow become Pakistani, this should be proof enough.

How does that in anyway a proof for India's support of the BLA ?? lol

He is not even mentioning any country .

Sri Lanka declared war on the LTTE in 1983 after they attacked the Sri Lankan Army. India continued to support them till at least 1987.

When did SL declared them a terrorist organisation ??

The same entities had declared Nelson Mandela a terrorist until they were proven otherwise and reversed their declaration. Pakistan adhered to the UN resolution and conducted raids and arrests but the JuD's terrorist links could not be proven legally. Pakistan can not take any further action against them without evidence. India is welcome to provide it.

The proof we provided was enough for everybody in the world except Pakistan .

So one can easily conclude whether it's lack of proof or reluctance to act .

Which again shows that you still support terrorist organizations .

No, I ridiculed the ideas of Hindu nationalists who like to believe things like that to make themselves proud and happy. Spaceships are just a part of that package.

The same thing can be said about every religious follower who likes to believe in many ridiculous ideas .

I am sure you also believe Earth is flat as well and still sticks to it
No, I don't. Your surety is misplaced.
How does that in anyway a proof for India's support of the BLA ?? lol

He is not even mentioning any country .
He mentioned both Pakistan and China in his speech.
When did SL declared them a terrorist organisation ??
When they started fighting them after the LTTE attacked a Sri Lankan Army patrol. 1983.

So one can easily conclude whether it's lack of proof or reluctance to act .

Which again shows that you still support terrorist organizations .
One can easily conclude anything, but these conclusions mean absolutely nothing unless they're backed by proof.

Last edited:
He mentioned both Pakistan and China in his speech.

When they started fighting them after the LTTE attacked a Sri Lankan Army patrol. 1983.

In both cases above , show the proof TTA

One can easily conclude anything, but these conclusions means absolutely nothing unless they're backed by proof.

Your post does not even make any sense .

In both cases above , show the proof TTA
Okay, here's your proof for both cases Mr Elite Member.

Case 1, Parrikar's statements in his interview:

Case 2, LTTE attacked the Sri Lankan Army in 1983.
Actual story of the attack that sparked the riots - Flashback: Tinneveli, July 1983
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), Terrorist Group of Sri Lanka
Four Four Bravo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your post does not even make any sense .
If that's the case, you need to improve your English.

''One can easily conclude anything, but these conclusions mean absolutely nothing unless they're backed by proof'' is a perfectly grammatically, semantically and logically correct, meaningful and sensible sentence.

Okay, here's your proof for both cases Mr Elite Member.

Case 1, Parrikar's statements in his interview:

Where does that show that India is supporting terrorist in Baluchistan ??

His words were " if any country is planning anything against my country , I will definitely take pro-active steps like diplomatic , pressure tactics or neutralizing terrorists with terrorists "

None of these links still show When did SriLanka declare LTTE a terrorist organisation .

If that's the case, you need to improve your English.

''One can easily conclude anything, but these conclusions mean absolutely nothing unless they're backed by proof'' is a perfectly grammatically, semantically and logically correct, meaningful and sensible sentence.

Then you certainly need to improve your comprehension skills ,

Where does that show that India is supporting terrorist in Baluchistan ??

His words were " if any country is planning anything against my country , I will definitely take pro-active steps like diplomatic , pressure tactics or neutralizing terrorists with terrorists "
He said a lot more than just that. Watch the full video.

Even these words essentially mean : ''If I think any country is planning something against my country, I will support terrorists there''.

Having some supposed justification does not make it legal, moral or otherwise ok to support terrorists.
None of these links still show When did SriLanka declare LTTE a terrorist organisation .
All those links show that Sri Lanka began fighting a war with the LTTE. Now why would Sri Lanka fight a war with the LTTE if it wasn't a terrorist militant organization? The definition of terrorist is ''someone who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims''. The LTTE fulfilled that definition back in 1983. India continued to support them.

Doesn't matter how you slice it, doesn't matter how much bullshit you come up with, India has a history of supporting terrorists. There's no way you can deny that. Whatever you're trying to achieve by proving that the organization that massacred civilians on multiple occasions was somehow 'not a terrorist organization' because it wasn't officially declared as such, it's bullshit. Pure and unadulterated heap loads of it.

If the attack on the Sri Lankan Army in 1983 doesn't make it that, the two farm massacres in 1984 definitely do.
Then you certainly need to improve your comprehension skills ,

I understand what you mean by that but dismiss it as it is bull because that's what it is.

He said a lot more than just that. Watch the full video.

Even these words essentially mean : ''If I think any country is planning something against my country, I will support terrorists there''.

Having some supposed justification does not make it legal, moral or otherwise ok to support terrorists.

All I asked was a simple proof of Indian involvement in Baluchistan , while you came up with a general statement which means nothing .

All those links show that Sri Lanka began fighting a war with the LTTE. Now why would Sri Lanka fight a war with the LTTE if it wasn't a terrorist militant organization? The definition of terrorist is ''someone who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims''. The LTTE fulfilled that definition back in 1983. India continued to support them.

Doesn't matter how you slice it, doesn't matter how much bullshit you come up with, India has a history of supporting terrorists. There's no way you can deny that. Whatever you're trying to achieve by proving that the organization that massacred civilians on multiple occasions was somehow 'not a terrorist organization' because it wasn't officially declared as such, it's bullshit. Pure and unadulterated heap loads of it.

If the attack on the Sri Lankan Army in 1983 doesn't make it that, the two farm massacres in 1984 definitely do.

So even after fulfilling that definition , SL never declared them so .

Not just that it took them a decade to do so after Indian declared them , they even removed LTTE from that list following for few years.

But none of those matters .

I understand what you mean by that but dismiss it as it is bull because that's what it is.

A single attack was enough for you to declare LTTE a terrorist organisation .

But multiple countries and organisation declaring Pakistanis based terrorist organisation so , is not acceptable to you because there is no proof .

And you were calling as indoctrinated hypocrites ... lol

Back
Top Bottom