What's new

Pakistanian dancing Boxer

ahah, I saw this a while ago, his entrance was loner then the fight.

:pakistan: OK he can only dancing, watch the video

its a spoof dude!

got it

seems to be viral on turkish internet too

have you seen any boxer with such a built??

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a true Pakistani Boxer
Amir Khan is amazing :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
This video apparently has been doctored the entrance dance is from a match he fought in 2009, the knock out in the first round occurred in 2010. So someone doctored the video to make it look like both events happened in sequence...

Although I must say the dance is entertaining. I looked up the boxer "Uzzy" apparently he isn't all that bad his boxing record is 6-1-5.

Also Baybars you have been on this forum since Oct. 2011 and you don't know the correct spelling of Pakistani?

^ Yes its doctored. The guys a pretty alright boxer though arguably a better dancer.

This video apparently has been doctored the entrance dance is from a match he fought in 2009, the knock out in the first round occurred in 2010. So someone doctored the video to make it look like both events happened in sequence...

Although I must say the dance is entertaining. I looked up the boxer "Uzzy" apparently he isn't all that bad his boxing record is 6-1-5.

Also Baybars you have been on this forum since Oct. 2011 and you don't know the correct spelling of Pakistani?

Sorry man it is not doctored....you can see he is wearing same short while dancing and while fighting.....

Sorry man it is not doctored....you can see he is wearing same short while dancing and while fighting.....

It is doctored you can see the color of his gloves change from entrance to when he is in the arena. The boxer even gave an interview to the press in regards to this video and even stated someone took two clips and adjoined them to make it look like a single video.

He reminds me Zaid Hamid......:D

It is doctored you can see the color of his gloves change from entrance to when he is in the arena. The boxer even gave an interview to the press in regards to this video and even stated someone took two clips and adjoined them to make it look like a single video.

He is dancing inside the ring with same color gloves...so he was dancing before knock out

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom