What's new

Pakistanis and Indians are same people, why can't we be friends!!!

Pakistan has nothing to do with İslam infact what ever practically happens in and asked in İslam we practice daily against the İslam and stop selling this churn pak made on İslam name may be yes but never tuned to be truly Islamic infact I would say we are doing every day more küfür than Jews in our daily life's

Pretty much since I started taking interest in geopolitical issues, history, military stuff and other similar things. One of the biggest arguments from liberals and those who keep saying we should be friends with Indians is that we are essentially the same people. We like and dislike same things except for few exceptions. We speak similar languages, and we have same historical past. This argument although looks really nice specially in modern world influenced by secularism and the concept of humanity being above all. All that kind of BS boils my blood and now I would give my argument that despite our leadership failures here in Pakistan. There is no way hell we should be friends with India.​

Is this "same people" some kind of satire? I don't mind being friends with India but for the most part were are not the same people.

Read my article

Read the article

Let me guess you didn't read the article
All that kind of BS boils my blood and now I would give my argument that despite our leadership failures here in Pakistan. There is no way hell we should be friends with India.

Highlight the above in red and make it bold.

Pretty much since I started taking interest in geopolitical issues, history, military stuff and other similar things. One of the biggest arguments from liberals and those who keep saying we should be friends with Indians is that we are essentially the same people. We like and dislike same things except for few exceptions. We speak similar languages, and we have same historical past. This argument although looks really nice specially in modern world influenced by secularism and the concept of humanity being above all. All that kind of BS boils my blood and now I would give my argument that despite our leadership failures here in Pakistan. There is no way hell we should be friends with India.

Pakistan is dominantly a Muslim majority country with around 97 % population being Muslim. Even vast majority is not well educated about Islam but still they love Islam and proudly call themselves Muslims except for few liberals and those who have turned Atheists. So as Muslim what matters is the brotherhood of Kalma, the brotherhood of faith and being a Ummah and that is only bong that matters in Islam. One of the biggest examples in front of us is that of Battle of Badar. As we don't teach Islam in detail in schools specially in elite schools due to which we I mean Indians and Pakistanis are same people theory gets spread.

Battle of Badar was not just difficult for Muslims because they lacked weapons, horses, camels and numbers to fight a much larger and much bigger enemy. That off course was one major issue, but the biggest issue was that on other side was not just your enemy but an enemy who was your own blood. Someone's father was on the other side, some one's brother was among the enemy, someone's Uncle was among the enemy and some one's child was among the enemy. By the time the war ended one Sahabi had killed his father in the battlefield, Hazrat UMAR RA had killed his Mamu (mother's brother) and there are few more such cases. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA son Abdur Rahman who during Badar was fighting for kuffar as he hadn't accepted Islam by then but later, he became a Muslim. While talking to his father one day, he said that Father during that war you several times came in front of me, and I deliberately choose not to attack you to which Hazrat ABU BAKAR RA replied that if he had seen Abdur Rahman even once in front of him, he would have attacked and if had the chance killed him on the spot. He was fighting for ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW for Muslim only those matters.

Also, if we see the case of PROPHET NOAH AS when his son refused to get on the ship and when PROPHET NOAH AS saw his own son drowning, he begged and prayed to ALLAH to save his son. ALLAH stopped NOAH AS From praying and said he is not your son although he was his biological son, but main message was that only those who have accepted the truth and rejected the kufr are yours not those who have chosen the path of kufr and darkness. So, to conclude next time any of you suggest that Pakistan and India should be friends and we are same people to them we say no we are not. And please read your own history and read your own religion.

NOTE: For minorities who are living in Pakistan we consider them equal citizens. Their places of worships have to be protected by state at all costs, they can't be discriminated, and they have to be protected by state at all costs and respected by fellow citizens Muslims. We should be respectful towards them; we should help them, and we should make sure that they feel save and protected. I am talking about country to country. Even if we get to resolve Kashmir issue with India we have trade relations and basic relations as neighbors but can't be friends who are partying together and having dumb cultural exchanges. Although religious issues are mainly banned in this forum, but this order of Islam covers our politics and hence had to be addressed.

@Zephyrus @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @PanzerKiel @Kompromat @DESERT FIGHTER @The Eagle @Arsalan @Suff Shikan @AUz @waz @SQ8 @Irfan Baloch @Rafi @Areesh @farooqbhai007
Disagree with you.

Pakistanis and Indians are not the same people.

Pakistanis and Indian are enemies because of the Kashmir Dispute.

Hold a plebiscite in Kashmir to solve the dispute.

Pretty much since I started taking interest in geopolitical issues, history, military stuff and other similar things. One of the biggest arguments from liberals and those who keep saying we should be friends with Indians is that we are essentially the same people. We like and dislike same things except for few exceptions. We speak similar languages, and we have same historical past. This argument although looks really nice specially in modern world influenced by secularism and the concept of humanity being above all. All that kind of BS boils my blood and now I would give my argument that despite our leadership failures here in Pakistan. There is no way hell we should be friends with India.

Pakistan is dominantly a Muslim majority country with around 97 % population being Muslim. Even vast majority is not well educated about Islam but still they love Islam and proudly call themselves Muslims except for few liberals and those who have turned Atheists. So as Muslim what matters is the brotherhood of Kalma, the brotherhood of faith and being a Ummah and that is only bong that matters in Islam. One of the biggest examples in front of us is that of Battle of Badar. As we don't teach Islam in detail in schools specially in elite schools due to which we I mean Indians and Pakistanis are same people theory gets spread.

Battle of Badar was not just difficult for Muslims because they lacked weapons, horses, camels and numbers to fight a much larger and much bigger enemy. That off course was one major issue, but the biggest issue was that on other side was not just your enemy but an enemy who was your own blood. Someone's father was on the other side, some one's brother was among the enemy, someone's Uncle was among the enemy and some one's child was among the enemy. By the time the war ended one Sahabi had killed his father in the battlefield, Hazrat UMAR RA had killed his Mamu (mother's brother) and there are few more such cases. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA son Abdur Rahman who during Badar was fighting for kuffar as he hadn't accepted Islam by then but later, he became a Muslim. While talking to his father one day, he said that Father during that war you several times came in front of me, and I deliberately choose not to attack you to which Hazrat ABU BAKAR RA replied that if he had seen Abdur Rahman even once in front of him, he would have attacked and if had the chance killed him on the spot. He was fighting for ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW for Muslim only those matters.

Also, if we see the case of PROPHET NOAH AS when his son refused to get on the ship and when PROPHET NOAH AS saw his own son drowning, he begged and prayed to ALLAH to save his son. ALLAH stopped NOAH AS From praying and said he is not your son although he was his biological son, but main message was that only those who have accepted the truth and rejected the kufr are yours not those who have chosen the path of kufr and darkness. So, to conclude next time any of you suggest that Pakistan and India should be friends and we are same people to them we say no we are not. And please read your own history and read your own religion.

NOTE: For minorities who are living in Pakistan we consider them equal citizens. Their places of worships have to be protected by state at all costs, they can't be discriminated, and they have to be protected by state at all costs and respected by fellow citizens Muslims. We should be respectful towards them; we should help them, and we should make sure that they feel save and protected. I am talking about country to country. Even if we get to resolve Kashmir issue with India we have trade relations and basic relations as neighbors but can't be friends who are partying together and having dumb cultural exchanges. Although religious issues are mainly banned in this forum, but this order of Islam covers our politics and hence had to be addressed.

@Zephyrus @Tipu7 @Sulman Badshah @PanzerKiel @Kompromat @DESERT FIGHTER @The Eagle @Arsalan @Suff Shikan @AUz @waz @SQ8 @Irfan Baloch @Rafi @Areesh @farooqbhai007
Disagree with you again.

We Pakistanis are not the same as Indians.

Go look at a South Indian, and you will see how different we are.

He is right about certain stuff. He is wrong on a few.
Where am I wrong? @Maula Jatt

Disagree with you.

Pakistanis and Indians are not the same people.

Pakistanis and Indian are enemies because of the Kashmir Dispute.

Hold a plebiscite in Kashmir to solve the dispute.

Disagree with you again.

Read the entire article first. You clearly didn't read the entire article

or a north east indian
F0RvfXSWcAYZ1zI

these people are also technically "Indian"

Where am I wrong? @Maula Jatt

Read the entire article first. You clearly didn't read the entire article
Yes I read some of it. You said we can never be friends with India. That is correct, till Kashmir is resolved according to a referendum.

One people who have developed a culture around the Indus River and another around the Ganges river.

This is also key, the people of Pakistan are the descendants of the Indus valley civilization. They existed before the Aryan invasion/migration (which happened after the Bronze Age collapse of 1100 BCE, that allowed the nomadic Proto-Hindu horsemen from Central Asia to come into the region enmasse),

The IVC population lived under the Hindu rule and when Islam came, accepted Islam, peacefully, over time, by and large.

Last edited:
This is also key, the people of Pakistan are the descendants of the Indian valley civilization. They existed pre-Aryan invasion/migration, lived under the Hindu rule and when Islam came, accepted Islam, peacefully, over time, by and large.
That is correct. We have nothing to do with Indians. We are an independent nation.

Thank you very much. Or Shukria should I say.

Back
Top Bottom