What's new

Pakistanis attack Bangladeshis in UAE

Status
Not open for further replies.
and for that you have to create employment in your own country....a country struggling since its creation...a country fill with pathetic losers....a country of hypocrites .....wat you said is easier said than done .....a labor works 12 hours a day in Pakistan and earns wat , about 200-300 on avg per day ...same labor works same number of hours in ME and earns way more....so wat do you expect him to do?

nobody wants to leave Pakistan and his family deliberately...its the situation of Pakistan which makes him to do so....on a labor salary in Pakistan you cant even afford the electricity and gas bills leave alone the food and education stuff.....and when they die here no rich or govt official stop by and look at their misery instead they laugh at his misery ...

stop chanting abt WE WILLINGLY BECOME SLAVES and all that stuff.....come out from your AC room and go check out the labors who have to work in 50 degrees with no labor laws....the owner can beat the hell out of him whenever he wants to in Pakistan.....

atleast you should be thankful to these sheikhs who are serving your people better than your won country....

i can become fake and chant hurray all day along .....but the reality is in my heart i somewhere know that how big loser Pakistani nation is .......

i am not criticizing the employers, Pakistanis can earn much more here . If they want more money then they have to obey their employers in UAE or KSA

@Loki, plz close this BS thread and give Captain Planet an infraction.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look like Pak-Bangla relation is not good as it look on PDF.. :rofl:

i am not criticizing the employers, Pakistanis can earn much more here . If they want more money then they have to obey their employers in UAE or KSA

that i disagree with...big time.....thats where you are totally wrong .......i have already explained that to you ....i will give you one more example ....for instance in Saudi even the low level of labor has the facility of ACs provided to them by the company ....and even those who are not facilitated by the company the still have these with a very low amount they have to pay in form of electricity bill .....then a low level of labor in saudi can easily earn Pakistani 30-40k rupees ...and wat does that labor gets in Pakistan? 10k hardly ? or 12k? plus no labor laws......no facilities...treated as animals ....have to work under 50-55 degrees ...

tell me will you go for 10k-12k in a country dominated by elites .....40 families.....where every policy supports the elite and pushes the labor class and middle class further back.....where your avg electricity bill is 3-4k for labor class..... and inflation sky rocketing .....or will you go for 30-40k with also other facilities? .....when the hunger knocks at your door you have no option but to opt for the one option many Pakistanis have opted for and working outside Pakistan ....

Look like Pak-Bangla relation is not good as it look on PDF.. :rofl:

And why you were banned last time with 8000 + posts?

bwahahah don't worry we Pakistanis love our ex-Pakistani brothers and sisters.

You can dance meanwhile without reading the thread

this is what will happen:

Pakistanis will beat up BDs and almost kill them. Indians will come at the last minute save them and take the pakistanis as prisoners. Pakistanis become eternal enemies of the indians. BDs think "hey we just beat the pakistanis, we can beat the indians as well". indians get screwed and blamed from both sides for everything, forever and ever

So many pages of discussion and still no Indian angle is accused for the attack .

That is weird for any discussion involving bangladesh ...... ;)

So many pages of discussion and still no Indian angle is accused for the attack .

That is weird for any discussion involving bangladesh ...... ;)

still bharotis are jumping on the thread expecting some straws to cling before pissing :laugh:

this is what will happen:

Pakistanis will beat up BDs and almost kill them. Indians will come at the last minute save them and take the pakistanis as prisoners. Pakistanis become eternal enemies of the indians. BDs think "hey we just beat the pakistanis, we can beat the indians as well". indians get screwed and blamed from both sides for everything, forever and ever

And the last scene you forgot Indians will blame their national disasters on "illegal" Bangladeshis .

poor Indians damn the bharotis created BD and now bharotis are being elected to Parliament by "illegal Bangladeshis"

Bad bad Bangladeshis

still bharotis are jumping on the thread expecting some straws to cling before pissing :laugh:

I thought you left out the term pissing after your invention 'pissistan' was found too close to pakistan than others ...... :lol:

Still clinging to it .

Indians will get most out of it. Bd and Pak fight and then get fired or sent back to thr countries so Indians will get thr jobs. good news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom