What's new

Pakistanis create rival Muslim Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was indeed a true rival they should not advertise it as a "Muslim Facebook":tdown: secondly why copy? :tdown: a silly attempt to isolate themselves from the mainstream..I really don't get the logic!

They did not only copy their stylebutlot of things. Why copy man create something original. I can guarantee their site will be shut down.

Pakbook or Millatbook could have been a better name than Millatfacebook.

Btw, well done by them but why same facebook theme?

Also where is the server of Millatfacebook, in pk or outside pk?

awsome whatever and they cant sue if they than 1.5 billion muslims have right too too sue them for what they have done

There were trying to put their cheap imitations & asking all the muslims to abandon their Coke & Pepsi and drink their own product "Mecca Cola" & "Qibla Cola" as they were made by Muslims.

In that's sense it was a cheap way of marketing your products.

There is no comparision with India banning coke in 1970's , India did not start a Hindu Cola or something similar.

This act of putting up a Muslim Ony facebook clone is trying to gain cheap publicity nothing more.

I think that clone will be a failure and wont see 1st Anniversary.

That was business stunt to launch these colas just like pee cola in India so there is no comparison between a project by young educated boys which is more technical and also on a par with facebook and between the cheap softdrinks.

milatfacebook is very nice and if ban on facebook continued in Pakistan or banned forever then this project can be big success.

"Muslimfacebook".....what's next?MuslimPepsi?, these folks have serious identity complexes.

I want to ask ,
Is Muslim a religion only in pakistan?
the westerners created Muhammad's cartoon
was it an attack on Pakistan?
There are other muslim nations like Iraq,Afganisthan etc.they didn't ban Facebook
Why are Pakistani's so overreacting?

Because only Pakistan was founded on the basis of Islam. Islam is the state religion (according to Pakistan's constitution too) etc etc etc

This cheap copy will be a failure just like during second gulf war few intelligent muslims started "Mecca Cola" and "Qibla Cola" with much fanfare to cater to muslims who would be against american companies like Coca-cola and Pepsi Cola.
I donot know exactly but i have heard that mecca cola was also a project of non-muslim company!!

So for Muslims my advice is do not get your self deceived by the name.

"Muslimfacebook".....what's next?MuslimPepsi?, these folks have serious identity complexes.

MeccaCola already there my friend :lol:

ZamZam cola in Iran :) and Qibla Cola :toast_sign:

Don't know if they are owned by Muslims or somebody else but these drinks do exist

If it was indeed a true rival they should not advertise it as a "Muslim Facebook":tdown: secondly why copy? :tdown: a silly attempt to isolate themselves from the mainstream..I really don't get the logic!

Where did they call it Muslim facebook? The name Millat means the nation.

But anyway its time we should develop our own social networking instead of banking on biased Facebook and other such sites which blocks you without any reason and which sells your privacy.

May 31 is declared as "Quite facebook day" NOT by Muslims but by Non-Muslim members of facebook in protest for Facebook selling their private data.

:tdown:

funny, there's mostly Malaysians, Indonesians, Turks, and some Arabs on this website, not many Pakistanis!

Actually this should have been the first and only response from the Muslims against the facebook's cartoon day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom