What's new

Pakistanis Have Become Disillusioned With GHQ

Have Pakistanis become disillusioned with the GHQ?

• Total voters

Just say faujeets.

It is a better term.

I don't agree with this post.

I think Raheel Sharif was by far the better General in the last 20 years.

Nawaz returned to politics during his time but was not able to accomplish much corruption. He kept Nawaz, india, US, MQM, baloch sparatist movements, and every enemy in check. Heck, Dollar was 107 when he came and 104 when he left office. he didn't even seek extension or anything. He was not perfect, but he didnt compromise on pakistan's national interests. He wasn't a power or money hungry army chief. ALso, He wasn't on good terms with baigharat Bajwa during his tenure as he knew his nature well.

Everything went downhill during Bajwa's time.

Why did Raheel Sharif allow and let India do a surgical strike in 2016?

Last edited:
Military mishandled it and USA didn't trust the top brass.
Not just this OBL incident, but blunders have occurred in the past too, however linking military with PTI fiasco to call shots is hypocrisy and un-called for due to IK's own multiple U-turns, opportunist attempts and the hypocrisy of talking in favor of military/COAS as PM and then regurgitating abuses and curses after VNOC. Top brass have not been saints, but IK hasn't been either.

How do mishandle allowing foreign jets 100 kilometres into your airspace?

How do you mishandle allowing foreign drones to murder your own citizens for over a decade without scrambling a single jet to shoot them down?

If Pakistan is so great right now under your military invented Pakistan Dalla Movement, then come live in Pakistan.

Australia vich b**d kyun marwana pye?

if pak army didnt exist;
1. Israel would have taken over more Arab lands.
2.USSR would have taken over afghanistan & won the cold war
3. Muslim world would not have nuclear weapons.
5. India would have taken parts of Kashmir and punjab
6. Iran would have been invaded long ago by the USA.

Feel free to add more.

Imran Khan insay sanbhala nahi jat 20/20 saal ke twitter pe bhetay bachoon se ye dawaie ki tarhan subha dupehar shaam zaleel hutay hain aur inhonay Agmfghan aur pata nahi kia kia kia higa mujhe tu sun kar ub yakeen tu kia ye b shak hay ye fooji hain b kay nahi esp jab se may is bajway ke bakwaas sunta ho pehlay interview deta hay phir khassi kahdeta hay mainay tu nahi diya 😆😆

Imran Khan insay sanbhala nahi jat 20/20 saal ke twitter pe bhetay bachoon se ye dawaie ki tarhan subha dupehar shaam zaleel hutay hain aur inhonay Agmfghan aur pata nahi kia kia kia higa mujhe tu sun kar ub yakeen tu kia ye b shak hay ye fooji hain b kay nahi esp jab se may is bajway ke bakwaas sunta ho pehlay interview deta hay phir khassi kahdeta hay mainay tu nahi diya 😆😆
Military is anothet punjab police it was our stupidity to think them military. A gang of goons .

For the sake of Imran Khan, the day is not far when Imranistan would have already chosen between Pakistan and Imran Khan. It is truly terrifying thought and all because of stupid General Bajwa that put Khan on powers and now it is out of control. It is either Khan or no Pakistan.

I never saw that animosity from supporters of PMLN and PPP against PAKISTAN Army despite the fact that Pakistan establishment that-moulded-Nawaz Sharif kicked him out of powers three times. Yet, there hasn't been any animosity against PAKISTAN Army as it is now at large.
Well. I hope army has learned its lesson and doesn’t bring him back to power again.

But it’s foolish thinking

Even a super power supports GHQ - China.
The question is: Do the general public support GHQ?

Well they clearly don't and in any civilized nation, such army generals I mean " Public servants " would have been stripped off their ranks and kicked out. Thank God ! public especially us youngsters have come out of the illusion now

Biggrst lesson was 1971 when they give 93000 underwears to india did they learnt anything ? In 1979 they were back to occupy pakistan
yeh kal k londay hain inko kia pata

Biggrst lesson was 1971 when they give 93000 underwears to india did they learnt anything ? In 1979 they were back to occupy pakistan
I don’t know that far back but I know 2018 was a blunder that Bajwa must be regretting now lol after the “izzat” he received

I don’t know that far back but I know 2018 was a blunder that Bajwa must be regretting now lol after the “izzat” he received

Bajwa tried his best by cancelling out between 30 to 40 seats so he doesn't get a majority.

The Generals need to come out in the open instead of hiding behind PDM, If they want to rule
then just do military takeover. Why waste time with elections?

The question is: Do the general public support GHQ?
A practical measure would be recruitment process of cadets and recruits (if it diminishes), otherwise GHQ doesn't need votes, PTI needs from public.

USSR itself was super power where is now ? Pakistani military mafia days are numbered
Was Pakistan linked with USSR more than USA ?

You should have said, where is USA now, more importantly where are F-16s now, AH-1Z vipers now, where is CSF now ?
China in, JFT in, VT4 in, J-10 in, CPEC in etc.

yeh muhammad qasim chay ka kyaa scene hai? he is like a toned down but more retarted version of zaid hamid?
Tell me about it. Who the **** is this Muhammad Qasim guy and why is this nigga dreaming all the time? Like, get a job.

A practical measure would be recruitment process of cadets and recruits (if it diminishes), otherwise GHQ doesn't need votes, PTI needs from public.

Was Pakistan linked with USSR more than USA ?

You should have said, where is USA now, more importantly where are F-16s now, AH-1Z vipers now, where is CSF now ?
China in, JFT in, VT4 in, J-10 in, CPEC in etc.
یا مجھے کہنا چاہیے کہاں ہے بھکارستان اب ؟

Back
Top Bottom