What's new

Pakistanis Have Become Disillusioned With GHQ

Have Pakistanis become disillusioned with the GHQ?

• Total voters
8 members who have been missing their medication too often it seems.

Screenshot_20230409_220346.jpg

ایک شاپنگ سنٹر میں 3 دروازے تھے، ایک پر لکھا تھا "پرانا" دوسرے پر لکھا تھا "نیا" تیسرے پر لکھا تھا "ہمارا" ایک آدمی نے "ہمارا" والا ٹرائی کرنے کا سوچا۔ اندر گیا تو اس کے کپڑے اتار کر، چپیڑیں مار کر اسے وہیں واپس پہنچا دیا گیا جہاں پرانے والے دروازے سے داخل ہونے والے لوگ جمع تھے۔

I'm still trying to figure out what was the end game here.

1. They didn't expect a public backlash?

2. They wanted a backlash to usher in pseudo martial law (ie. Pakistan Dalla movement government?)

Like somebody explain this to me?

I'm still trying to figure out what was the end game here.

1. They didn't expect a public backlash?

2. They wanted a backlash to usher in pseudo martial law (ie. Pakistan Dalla movement government?)

Like somebody explain this to me?

they have a lot to lose if they didn't do what they did

they have a lot to lose if they didn't do what they did

They jut further alienated themselves from a population that defended every wrong they did in the past.

Literally people who have defended the military like a religion are turning their back on them.

They’ve been exposed.

They jut further alienated themselves from a population that defended every wrong they did in the past.

Literally people who have defended the military like a religion are turning their back on them.

They’ve been exposed.

I agree for the first time in 70s years, they are exposed. But good is that doing? our people would rather live day to day in despair and hopelessness. Others will do everything they can to escape the country. Not enough people want to stand up against them

I agree for the first time in 70s years, they are exposed. But good is that doing? our people would rather live day to day in despair and hopelessness. Others will do everything they can to escape the country. Not enough people want to stand up against them

It takes time to boil water...lol...that's the analogy I use. Going abroad won't be an option for 220 million and neither should it. People should feel like they are being kicked out of Pakistan and get angry.

It's the greatest plus for Pak. IK has sacrificed himself along with a large number of patriotic Paks to get there. No Kurban, no Dava....

Allah-u Azimushshan doesn't change the Kadr of a nation unless they get on a constant Mujadele under the envelop of perpetual Sabr and Shukr...

When will be the Day of Emancipation? May be tomorrow or earlier than tomorrow....

When HE wants to punish some Fasik folks HE first takes away their Akl....

Kufr contnus, Zulm doesn't....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom