the ISI and the upper echelons
of the Army?” a leading
Pakistani daily, the Dawn,
quoted Senator Lindsey Graham as asking. “Sir, I believe the Pakistanis
know he is in Pakistan,” said
Admiral McRaven

the one who doesn't know is AMREEKI.... lol

rest we all know...

After spending 3 trillion at war, americans need Pakistan to find mullah omar..they should have asked nicely to begin with..its funny..i am going to write a song..

Aik osama..sala aik osama..pure amreeki qom to hejra bana deta hai!

this is what pakistan has alway's done , kept on denying fact's , it had denied that obl was in pakistan, few day's ago i heard on t.v pakistan interior minister REHMAN MALIK saying that dawood ibrahim is not living in pakistan, while everyone including interpol know's that he has been living in karachi for a long time , know they are not ready to help U.S in finding mullahomar , credibility of pakistan as a nation has been lost , they can't be trusted anymore.

Well who knows maybe he is right under their nose and they are looking for him every where.

Possibly he maybe working as a driver or another job in US Consulate in Islamabad :P

I guess its all drama and this whole conspiracy is created by CIA, MOSAD & RAW.

The USA always lied about OBL, India and interpol are lying about Dawood and now some people came with a new propaganda of Omar..

Trust me, these liars have nothing else to do!

this is what pakistan has alway's done , kept on denying fact's , it had denied that obl was in pakistan, few day's ago i heard on t.v pakistan interior minister REHMAN MALIK saying that dawood ibrahim is not living in pakistan, while everyone including interpol know's that he has been living in karachi for a long time , know they are not ready to help U.S in finding mullahomar , credibility of pakistan as a nation has been lost , they can't be trusted anymore.

And the credibility of other nations is intact ??

Don't think so.

So what if we know about the presence of the leader of that group with which America is having dialogue nowadays. :what:

US doing face 2 face peace talks with Talibans questions about Pakistan role and Omar is complete waste of time.

This is what Pakistani defence minister has said that they know (GoP) Taliban's whereabouts and have more information about them, more than anyone and let us do all the negotiations.

Pakistani posters should stop pretending innocent as far as this particular American claim is concerned... or Please appoint some better MoD who knows how to talk more cleverly (without revealing the truth).

americans first try to drone us out then they ask for our help with mullah omar and then they do peace talks. WTF!!!!!!!!!.

Back
Top Bottom