What's new

'Pakistanis Love Conspiracy Theories'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the purpose, the wording that is used it will not make us learn abt it n will not make us move on by accepting our mistakes of now n commit to ourselves that we dont do that again in the future.

What they have reported n r using this to more D-grade our nation n people then to learn from our mistakes by reading his artical more people will embarrassed then to learn in constructive way abt it. When we talk abt the same in their internal matters like this one then they say who r u to inter into our matters LOL im doing the same sir its our matter no one is defending that its a bad act from our part, but by reading such posts we will b more MAYUSS abt our people n society rather then change it to a civilized society.

Who u understand Thanks.

this article is copied from a Turkish publication

It's a side effect of:

1. Decades of nationalist propaganda (albiet the 'nationalist' bit is not even yet fully defined) and the natural nationalist belief that their nation, above all, stands tall.

2. Explosion of televised media, the media is fighting over to carve out the media order -- and to do so, they have to entertain some fantasies by airing 'fairy tales'. The hard truth is cold, and does not sell easily.

It's a side effect of:

1. Decades of nationalist propaganda (albiet the 'nationalist' bit is not even yet fully defined) and the natural nationalist belief that their nation, above all, stands tall.

2. Explosion of televised media, the media is fighting over to carve out the media order -- and to do so, they have to entertain some fantasies by airing 'fairy tales'. The hard truth is cold, and does not sell easily.

I disagree. Pakistanis are no longer in the dark and know there things are happening behind the scenes. I will use the Raymond Davis case as my prime example.

I disagree. Pakistanis are no longer in the dark and know there things are happening behind the scenes. I will use the Raymond Davis case as my prime example.

Yet there's a hundred and one conspiracy theories alone being entertained by the Raymond Davis fiasco.

Furthermore, you don't think that Pakistan's media -- burgeoning media, I should say -- is more so factually correct, delivering content based more on fact over hearsay and populist rhetoric?

Yet there's a hundred and one conspiracy theories alone being entertained by the Raymond Davis fiasco.

Furthermore, you don't think that Pakistan's media -- burgeoning media, I should say -- is more so factually correct, delivering content based more on fact over hearsay and populist rhetoric?

Pakistani media has slowly turned less independent with all this so called "freedom". Money is being funneled in from all relevant parties with certain interests. In one aspect, Pakistani media is just towing the line of western media. On the local level of reporting, that may not seem like the case.

r u shore ????

yes i checked , click the link its below in article and you will see it for your self

They are getting threatning letters from Taliban ... indication is they are doing some thing right this time.

To what extent?

A logical understanding of what could be going on behind the scenes or a parnoid non-realistic understanding of what could be going on?

To what extent?

A logical understanding of what could be going on behind the scenes or a parnoid non-realistic understanding of what could be going on?

Raymond Davis

Daniel Pearl

OBL

Shakil Afridi

CIA has been running amok in Pakistan.

There are agency wars going on right now and the battlefield is Pakistan, with a puppet government in charge and Pakistani civilians in the crossfire.

Things are going to get a whole lot worse before they will be getting better. Unless of course the government has the balls to kick the CIA out of the country.

Raymond Davis

Daniel Pearl

OBL

Shakil Afridi

There are agency wars going on right now and the battlefield is Pakistan, with a puppet government in charge and Pakistani civilians in the crossfire.

Things are going to get a whole lot worse before they will be getting better. Unless of course the government has the balls to kick the CIA out of the country.

You've stated the obvious without addressing the questions of the original post.

Raymond Davis

Daniel Pearl

OBL

Shakil Afridi

This govt's shoes are bought with money given by USA. They cant kick CIA out.

You've stated the obvious without addressing the questions of the original post.

Well I'm not an informant, nor am I privy to any insider information. ISI doesn't exactly broadcast it's operations, and neither does the CIA.

The issue of concern is that the CIA has chosen to use Pakistan as it's playground. With all the witnesses present you can't hush all of them up. That's why it is more convenient to deem them crazy, conspiracy theorists, or unworthy of reliable information.

This govt's shoes are bought with money given by USA. They cant kick CIA out.

Absolutely. They are complicit.

yes i checked , click the link its below in article and you will see it for your self.

i saw that already n check the site too but u got to c whose purpose they r satisfying....

The issue of concern is that the CIA has chosen to use Pakistan as it's playground. With all the witnesses present you can't hush all of them up. That's why it is more convenient to deem them crazy, conspiracy theorists, or unworthy of reliable information.
Can you please tell me how you see all this as connected to CIA operations to destabilize pakistan.
Raymond Davis

Daniel Pearl

OBL

Shakil Afridi

Instead of typical conspiracy theorists hiding in ambiguity,please feel free to express your openion clearly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom