What's new

‘Pakistanis rely more on Indian doctors’

Which hospital was that?

Okay. I will ask my aunt today as she is at work right now..
I will tell you the date and even the doctors name (if she remembers)
Her parents live in Lahore, Pakistan but she lives in Canada. So, my aunt went to Pakistan on the day of her mother's death as she could not go earlier..

I will give you the details after I'll ask her

any proof????????

This is not the reality, we are not talking about 3rd world countries people from developed countries like USA, UK etc. also visits India for treatment.

As they get treatment equivalent to their own countries in affordable cost.

So the quality is the thing that matters than cost.

This is not the reality,
Why should I give you the proof when you cannot ask questions in civilized manner.
:tdown:

This is not the reality,
Why should I give you a proof when you cannot write in a civilized manner.
:tdown:

:what::what:

what uncivilized in that.

I have said that we are not talking about people from 3rd world countries people from developed countries like US and UK also visit for treatment.

What's offending in that???

have i named any 3rd world country????

don't be prejudice.

any proof????????

This is not the reality, we are not talking about 3rd world countries people from developed countries like USA, UK etc. also visits India for treatment.

As they get treatment equivalent to their own countries in affordable cost.

So the quality is the thing that matters than cost.

JJ, lets not always take a confrontational route in discussions. This kind of stuff happens and in most high-end of places. In the medical profession complications arise and mishaps occur. Sometimes it can be blamed on the doctors and the facilities and sometimes not. I can easily imagine something like what Saad mentioned happening.

:what::what:

what uncivilized in that.

I have said that we are not talking about people from 3rd world countries people from developed countries like US and UK also visit for treatment.

What's offending in that???

have i named any 3rd world country????

don't be prejudice.

So, you are asking me for a proof than on the second line you are saying that it is not a reality.
:angry:

JJ, lets not always take a confrontational route in discussions. This kind of stuff happens and in most high-end of places. In the medical profession complications arise and mishaps occur. Sometimes it can be blamed on the doctors and the facilities and sometimes not. I can easily imagine something like what Saad mentioned happening.

It really happened.

Why would I joke about death?

I will give you guys the details..

It really happened.

Why would I joke about death?

I will give you guys the details..

I am not doubting you, my friend. All I said was that things like what you mentioned do indeed happen. You do not need to provide me any proof.

Okay. I will ask my aunt today as she is at work right now..
I will tell you the date and even the doctors name (if she remembers)
Her parents live in Lahore, Pakistan but she lives in Canada. So, my aunt went to Pakistan on the day of her mother's death as she could not go earlier..

I will give you the details after I'll ask her

No no, I was just being inquisitive plz don't put your family through pain ofremembering the loss of some one close. ....So just lets leave it at that.....

good day

Hi
Is their anything wrong with your kidney's? . My cousins who live abroad they always get Kidney issues one of them had to to come to Pakistan to get his kidney replaced.

Dude how many times did his kidneys got replaced :woot::woot: most probably that would be something to do with Dialysis if ur cousin would have got kidneys replaced it should have worked fine...see if u get things illegally it doesn't last long :lol::lol: :cheers::cheers: just kidding no offenses to the condition of ur cousin!

Dude how many times did his kidneys got replaced :woot::woot: most probably that would be something to do with Dialysis if ur cousin would have got kidneys replaced it should have worked fine...see if u get things illegally it doesn't last long :lol::lol: :cheers::cheers: just kidding no offenses to the condition of ur cousin!
Hi
Yeah he is okay now! but his younger brother has same problem now, so i thought may be it has something do with living in extreme cold weather in foreign countries

Hi
Yeah he is okay now! but his younger brother has same problem now, so i thought may be it has something do with living in extreme cold weather in foreign countries

I think kidney problem has to do with the kind of diet we have and not with cold environment! also I don't think so kidney problems are related to genes like heart and cancer problem!! not sure though.:undecided::undecided:

:rofl::rofl:

So u wanna say people just wanna die, so they just go anywhere they get death at cheapest rates?????

before posting troll try to understand the real meaning of your troll.

I repeat, India offers world class treatment at affordable cost, that's the only reason.

Nobody goes to china for treatment.

read my post again if you don't know meaning of some words use a dictionary. You have a habbit of calling people trolls.
Whereas you are the one who starts threads and uses them for flaming.

Back
Top Bottom