What's new

Pakistanis too scared to leave home, many want to flee country

The fear factor is there. Tell me if there is a blast every other day would Indians not take care of not going out in markets without any reason???

On the other hand exploiting such kind of situation by Indian media is understandable.

Lady...I have not commented on anything here...I hate innocent men , women... children falling victim to terrorism......so you can expect me supporting humanity every time in every discussion....

many locals are working for foreign media, but in electronic there is alot of smoke screen. Here people know that spicey lies sell alot in outside world :) so you can understand many locals are just catering to the needs of foreign media.
I have learned one thing about ToI over the years... I'm pretty sure they are not even relying on locals, but making up stuff. Their level is even worse than that, actually, but thats about as good as they get.

I have learned one thing about ToI over the years... I'm pretty sure they are not even relying on locals, but making up stuff. Their level is even worse than that, actually, but thats about as good as they get.

Agreed. I was laughing my donka off when they came up with a totally made up garbage about my province specially NWFP claiming that here men do not do circumsation :lol:

anyway ToI, CNN/IBN, HT are some of the pinoeers of Orange Indian media and they can make up any sh.it on earth.

The hindu still have some taste, whereas i would prefer Tehlka more over this orange media.

Totally different reports... People will take the obvious precautions, Pakistanis are brave not stupid. They are not about to flee the country.

You will see people ...who can afford to move out of country...leave if things continue the same way...as they are....its general psychology......the first thing you do is think of getting away from a bad situation ..if you can....fighting is generally the second option....and only if inevitable....

A question for Indians:

Why dont you ever hear of Pakistani families living in India even when our longest border is with India.

Totally different reports... People will take the obvious precautions, Pakistanis are brave not stupid. They are not about to flee the country.

I see hardly any differenence between TOI and Dawn reports...both depicting the same sentiments.

We don't go anywhere, this is not a situation for moving around or going to markets and other public places,’ said Bushra Tayyeb, a housewife in Islamabad.

‘We can't go out to eat, to the cinema or for a picnic. My kids are getting bored at home, we're thinking of moving abroad,’ she said.
While her 12-year-old son Danish is attending classes again after schools closed for almost a week following the suicide attack on an Islamabad university, he has been upset by the disruption. Meanwhile, thousands of children at private schools are still at home.

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Suicide terror keeps Pakistanis at home

A question for Indians:

Why dont you ever hear of Pakistani families living in India even when our longest border is with India.

Due to the enmity between the two countries of from 1947 onwards ,common pakistanis assume they are unwelcomed in india and would face hostile reactions from indian public if they flee to india.

BTW,when situation is slightly normal,we see scores of pakistani artists and musicians try their luck in Bollywood...even some like Adan Sami has india choose to live in india on longterm basis and been living here without any hassle.

I see hardly any differenence between TOI and Dawn reports...both depicting the same sentiments.
Again, its hardly indicative of a planned strategy to FLEE. They are moving out, out of boredom and people don't relocate just like that.

The whole notion is plain silly.

My wife is having our second child ( a baby girl) and she goes to work every day, my son attended nursery daily, i and my neighbours attend work everyday. I dont know who these people are who are staying at home. Perhaps the ones that dont need to work to pay the bills.

How can i say that with so much surety? Because even after 63 years the common man is still concentrating on his physiological needs (Roti, Kapda, Makan). That includes me, if i don't go to work, i wont have money to run the kitchen or pay the bills. Me and the hundreds of thousands of Pindi residents.

IF people are so damn scared, then how come it takes me 30-40mins to get from Moti_mahal to Committee Chowk on via Murree Road? Why all the traffic if everyone is scared and staying home.

Honestly the media is full of crap!

According to that link:

Around 180 registered citizens holding Pakistan passports, residing in Tirur in Kerala are gearing up to put forth an appeal to President Asif Ali Zardari to review Sarabjeet's death sentence.

Pakistan's population is 180 million, theres even more than 10,000 Chinese nationals living in Pakistan and 5 million Afghan nationals in Pakistan.

Do you actually want to know how many of artists in Pakistan come to India to make their career and how many of them Indians have nurtured to take them to the international standards.

Can you tell me how many Indians are there in Pakistan. Pakistan is one of the two countries in the whole world where Indians are not found. At all other places Indians have the presence.

Do you actually want to know how many of artists in Pakistan come to India to make their career and how many of them Indians have nurtured to take them to the international standards.

Can you tell me how many Indians are there in Pakistan. Pakistan is one of the two countries in the whole world where Indians are not found. At all other places Indians have the presence.

Only Adnan Sami Khan lives in India and he had an Indian mother.

Not any Indians found in Pakistan?
Pakistan forces arrest Indian national - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom