What's new

Pakistanis too scared to leave home, many want to flee country

My wife is having our second child ( a baby girl) and she goes to work every day, my son attended nursery daily, i and my neighbours attend work everyday. I dont know who these people are who are staying at home. Perhaps the ones that dont need to work to pay the bills.

How can i say that with so much surety? Because even after 63 years the common man is still concentrating on his physiological needs (Roti, Kapda, Makan). That includes me, if i don't go to work, i wont have money to run the kitchen or pay the bills. Me and the hundreds of thousands of Pindi residents.

IF people are so damn scared, then how come it takes me 30-40mins to get from Moti_mahal to Committee Chowk on via Murree Road? Why all the traffic if everyone is scared and staying home.

Honestly the media is full of crap!

:) may be you and me people like us living on mars thats why media cant see us doing our routine work

Again, its hardly indicative of a planned strategy to FLEE. They are moving out, out of boredom and people don't relocate just like that.

The whole notion is plain silly.

I dont get it..u mean they want to move aborad for winter vacation because of the boredom they feel in prevailing circumstances.

I dont get it..u mean they want to move aborad for winter vacation because of the boredom they feel in prevailing circumstances.

Yup indeed, because only those who have illegal money or if they from some wealthy feudal family, will opt for going abroad for sometime due to the bad situation, otherwise no one opt to do that.

I performed an interesting experiment today.
While coming back from work through mall road I turned the power of my speakers to their maximum,lowered my windows and played "Dil Dil Pakistan" through the four main intersections till GHQ.
Some people ignored it, others chuckled.. but the majority smiled, maybe out of amusement I suppose. But as I hoped, even at the expense of my dignitiy, that if nothing else..in the backdrop of the bomb blast in Peshawar and recent events. If this can end up elevating the spirits of even three out of hundred people, its an effort worth the giggles. And I even felt like echoing a monologue from the movie Independence day; (albeit a little altered ;) )

"Pakistan." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that we are once again fighting for our freedom,.. Not only against tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from fear and hate . We are fighting for our right to live. To exist as a nation. And should we win the day, Pakistani's will no longer be known as Punjabis,Sindhis,Pathans,Balochis or Mohajirs, but as one people and one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not succumb without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we are Pakistani's!"

Utter nonsense...Adnan Sami father was a decorated fighter pilot in PAF and had faught and killed indians in the war of 1965...and his mother is very much a pakistani woman.

His family has no role in his bad and wrong decision to opt for India.

While coming back from work through mall road I turned the power of my speakers to their maximum,lowered my windows and played "Dil Dil Pakistan" through the four main intersections till GHQ.
Some people ignored it, others chuckled.. but the majority smiled, maybe out of amusement I suppose. But as I hoped, even at the expense of my dignitiy, that if nothing else..in the backdrop of the bomb blast in Peshawar and recent events. If this can end up elevating the spirits of even three out of hundred people, its an effort worth the giggles. And I even felt like echoing a monologue from the movie Independence day; (albeit a little altered ;) )

"Pakistan." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that we are once again fighting for our freedom,.. Not only against tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from fear and hate . We are fighting for our right to live. To exist as a nation. And should we win the day, Pakistani's will no longer be known as Punjabis,Sindhis,Pathans,Balochis or Mohajirs, but as one people and one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not succumb without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we are Pakistani's!"

:pakistan: wow honestly i was not expecting this from you. My take was you are a nerd who cant be fixed :D

Wish to ellaborate.....

At least now he has a career
International recognition.
And definitely no fatwa for being a singer or musician

and last but not the least he is alive.

Wish to ellaborate.....

At least now he has a career
International recognition.
:rofl: Yeh he has become more popular in Pakistan after he moved to India. :agree: thats quite an international recognition aint it?

Ahh his humiliation at the hands of some crow voiced singers from India after Mumbai attacks speaks for itself need no eleboration.

And definitely no fatwa for being a singer or musician

and last but not the least he is alive.

There was non when he was in Pakistan. I suppose he was alive as well when he was in Pakistan. NO? ;)

Excellent, most of all we need to be proud of who we are. Ever since the latest attacks on forces, almost everyone i know in my station started wearing Pakistani Flags on their uniform (optional)... I felt so proud!

:pakistan: wow honestly i was not expecting this from you. My take was you are a nerd who cant be fixed :D

Nerd.. lol.. well.. I used to be more like a wannabe nerd.
Unfortunately I could never fit in with the 12hr gamer types.
Nor was I any good in studies till my college.
But thanks for the compliment, at least somebody thinks I'm smart :P.

his bad and wrong decision??

Haha,looking at the professional success he has made in his musical career both in terms of fame and money,only either a fool or some rabid india hater might consider his decision to opt for india as a wrong one.

Nerd.. lol.. well.. I used to be more like a wannabe nerd.
Unfortunately I could never fit in with the 12hr gamer types.
Nor was I any good in studies till my college.
But thanks for the compliment, at least somebody thinks I'm smart :P.

:D but your cat or hey what to call a male cat? he is becoming fat not smart

:rofl: Yeh he has become more popular in Pakistan after he moved to India. :agree: thats quite an international recognition aint it?

wanna know how many international shows he has participated on behalf of India.:woot:

Lol name one singer who went to Pakistan from India to make his career. But on the other side i can give you a huge list which itself depicts your talent in talent nurturing.:woot:
Ahh his humiliation at the hands of some crow voiced singers from India after Mumbai attacks speaks for itself need no eleboration.

There was non when he was in Pakistan. I suppose he was alive as well when he was in Pakistan. NO? ;)

Well dont know for how long.

Didint many singers had a fatwa against them couple of years back by Taliban against singing and acting. If Taliban got to power in Pakistan it will death for these people automatically. :pop:

Pakistan has emerged as a nation of failed inteligence and failed government which cannnot protect its own people. Anyways in Pakistan when you leave your house in the morning you dont know are you heading towards a to be blast site.:flame:

his bad and wrong decision??

Haha,looking at the professional success he has made in his musical career both in terms of fame and money,only either a fool or some rabid india hater might consider his decision to opt for india as a wrong one.

yeh he has become popular in a populated country :partay:

Back
Top Bottom