What's new

Pakistanis too scared to leave home, many want to flee country

Last time I saw Mr Sami was at this fathers funeral. Would it surprise anybody that they even keep the toy of him singing "lift karade" on the mantle.
But he has lost a lot of weight.
As far as his decision to go to India, I believe it was for fame and fortune rather than anything else, so while he may have sold his soul to the devil, it has nothing to do with selling out to India..more like selling out to Indian money and fame, something almost all Pakistani singers are aspiring to do since the demand is high for their sort of music which is more coherent with the younger generation than the usual Anu Malik category of randomly mixing old tunes.

wanna know how many international shows he has participated on behalf of India.:woot:

Lol name one singer who went to Pakistan from India to make his career. But on the other side i can give you a huge list which itself depicts your talent in talent nurturing.:woot:

Well dont know for how long.

Didint many singers had a fatwa against them couple of years back by Taliban against singing and acting. If Taliban got to power in Pakistan it will death for these people automatically. :pop:

Pakistan has emerged as a nation of failed inteligence and failed government which cannnot protect its own people. Anyways in Pakistan when you leave your house in the morning you dont know are you heading towards a to be blast site.:flame:

:lol::lol: bwahhhhh yeh yeh thats why Indian women are dying for Pakistani singers even the one like Adnan Sami :cheesy:

His participation in international shows is due to his voice and not due to India.

On the other hand Indians done another publicity stunt by promoting a Pakistani singer ;)

Last time I saw Mr Sami was at this fathers funeral. Would it surprise anybody that they even keep the toy of him singing "lift karade" on the mantle.
As far as his decision to go to India, I believe it was for fame and fortune rather than anything else, so while he may have sold his soul to the devil, it has nothing to do with selling out to India..more like selling out to Indian money and fame, something almost all Pakistani singers are aspiring to do since the demand is high for their sort of music which is more coherent with the younger generation than the usual Anu Malik category of randomly mixing old tunes.

Oh yara we are not saying he sold himself to India.

Many actors from Pakistan specially who participated in comedy shows there and due to whome Indian comedy shows got fame, were badly badly humiliated by Indians after Mumbai attacks and that was the true face of these friendly Indians.

AS long as you are praising them against your own country you are their beloved.

Yup indeed, because only those who have illegal money or if they from some wealthy feudal family, will opt for going abroad for sometime due to the bad situation, otherwise no one opt to do that.

well, in other words,so u are saying only rich ppl with money can opt for going abroad for sometime or more...and others who dont have any such options have to survive the bad situation.

and isnt that always happens??
Rich guys flee and others left to take their chances.

:lol::lol: bwahhhhh yeh yeh thats why Indian women are dying for Pakistani singers even the one like Adnan Sami :cheesy:

Oh we know how to respect people for their talents. they die for michael jackson also. better then not being dead for not marrying the taliban guys.
His participation in international shows is due to his voice and not due to India.

And the platform poofed up from India. He migrated from Pakistan because he knew what will happen to his talents over there.... :smokin:

On the other hand Indians done another publicity stunt by promoting a Pakistani singer ;)

At least we are doing it. What are you doing?
Go to Europe and America and you will realize that Indian industry is not dependent on Pakistan for publicity. Yeah but we do need some country to be shown as evil in our movies and that we do take it from Pakistan. :rofl:

You also try it. You can also get publicity. Oh sorry you dont have it.:bunny:

I hate this argument about rich people and only they have the luxury to travel abroad crap. I have in my possession a British Passport, had it since birth. Did my education from England and returned to Pakistan. My friend has French Nationality and he is still in Pakistan with his entire family.

Have been back and forth for training and the like, but i will never ever want to live there. I am glad my children and born and bred in Pakistan, inshallah they will live in a more secure and prosperous Pakistan due to all the sacrifices our nation is making at the moment.

This is not just about negative human capital or brain drain, this is about National Pride. This is about identity, one of my friends is very well established in England and even still he tells me his children and often mistreated for being of (foreign origin). No such case with my kids, they are born and bred in a country that will always give them an Identity.

An Identity, that is what makes us proud. If you think that is foolish then so be it. But this fool is proud to be Pakistani and standing by his nation through thick and thin, and for the nay sayers there are many, many, many more like us.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Wish to ellaborate.....

At least now he has a career
International recognition.
And definitely no fatwa for being a singer or musician

and last but not the least he is alive.

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan was, is, and will always be much more popular than Adnan Sami Khan and he always lived in Pakistan and is today considered a legend of Pakistan.

Adnan Sami will never be considered a legend by anyone.

U can live with that impression that assuage ur inflated egos.
The fact that he and so many other pakistani artists come to india to further their careers and its anti india jingoism never came in their way.

I hate this argument about rich people and only they have the luxury to travel abroad crap. I have in my possession a British Passport, had it since birth. Did my education from England and returned to Pakistan. My friend has French Nationality and he is still in Pakistan with his entire family.

Have been back and forth for training and the like, but i will never ever want to live there. I am glad my children and born and bred in Pakistan, inshallah they will live in a more secure and prosperous Pakistan due to all the sacrifices our nation is making at the moment.

This is not just about negative human capital or brain drain, this is about National Pride. This is about identity, one of my friends is very well established in England and even still he tells me his children and often mistreated for being of (foreign origin). No such case with my kids, they are born and bred in a country that will always give them an Identity.

An Identity, that is what makes us proud. If you think that is foolish then so be it. But this fool is proud to be Pakistani and standing by his nation through thick and thin, and for the nay sayers there are many, many, many more like us.

Pakistan Zindabad!

:tup: that is the point. We here have rich people (but they are the ones who earned by hardwork and not corruption) they despite all this bad situation do not want to live abroad.

it depends on your own perception.

I was selected for a known scholarship but i refused it as i never wanted to go there at the expense of my identity

U just demonstrated such a narrow minded mentality...no wonder why art and music dont flourish in pakistan anymore.

The fact that he and so many other pakistani artists come to india to further their careers and its anti india jingoism never came in their way.

Many Pakistani pop singers go to India for shows and there is nothing new in that as these same singers also go to other countries too, so cut the crap.

On the other hand India does welcome them because they are more popular among Indians and the organisers of their shows also earn alot.

Currently its your ego which seems to have a needle up its *** and is screaming about it.
Mine is busy elsewhere, did not come online today.
There is no anti India Jingosm involved in my post, more to do with the attractiveness of fame and fortune which America offers as well an in much more generous amounts..unless that hurts your ego as well :woot:??

Oh we know how to respect people for their talents.
Thats why after Mumbai he and other talented Pakistanis were humiliated by Bhartis.

they die for michael jackson also.

:) may be they see him more attractive than Indian men.

And the platform poofed up from India. He migrated from Pakistan because he knew what will happen to his talents over there....
Serioulsy there are far more good singers than him in Pakistan and the time when he went to India, his voice was not that mature and he knew he could not make his space when there were toooooo many good and mature singers in Pakistan.

. Yeah but we do need some country to be shown as evil in our movies

:rofl: your every other crap from Indian bollywood is full of crap against Pakistan and Muslims, even your own Indian Muslims are shown as evils there.

You also try it. You can also get publicity. Oh sorry you dont have it.

No thanks we dont go for cheap publicity

wanna know how many international shows he has participated on behalf of India.:woot:

Lol name one singer who went to Pakistan from India to make his career. But on the other side i can give you a huge list which itself depicts your talent in talent nurturing.:woot:

Performing in India is not a big deal. Many American artists perform in England.

Pakistani artists never leave Pakistan for India. Only one Pakistani artist left Pakistan for India and that is Adnan Sami Khan, and he left because he lost a custody battle over his son to his ex-wife Zeba Bakhtiar. He went crazy afterwards and left for India.

All the other Pakistani artists are living in Pakistan right now very happily.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom