What's new

Pakistanis using Indian voter ID and ration card, probe ordered

jpsingh

Reaction score
Country
India
Taking strong note of reports of some Pakistanis availing facilities at par with Indian nationals and getting voter I-cards made in their names, the district administration has ordered a thorough probe.
Pakistanis using Indian voter ID and ration card, probe ordered : Uttar Pradesh, News - India Today

"There is report of eight Pakistani nationals who are living in Ballia on long-term visa and their visas have to be renewed every year. The district administration has got a complaint that these Pakistanis have got ration cards made and voter I-cards in their names and are availing facilities at par with Indian nationals," District Magistrate (DM) Sunil Kumar Srivastava said.

The SDMs concerned have been asked to conduct an inquiry and submit a detailed report, the DM said, adding if found true their ration cards and I-cards would be cancelled.

According to local intelligence unit, two Pakistani sisters are living since the past four decades in Bihra Harpur village. There are also reports of some Pakistanis residing in Sikandarpur and Rasra areas, sources said.

^^^ shame on you 8 Pakistanis, look at yourself and then look at all Indians around you, do you think you deserve cheap food more than those miserable folks, you should be giving your food to them not taking it from them...you make me ashamed

shame on them for snatching the right of deserving people around...

I request indians to kick the scum out, we dont want them back here ofc, but they deserve to be punished for this

I request indians to kick the scum out, we dont want them back here ofc, but they deserve to be punished for this

If they are Hindus or Sikhs, then they are probably refugees and in that case need the food through ration cards.

There is still a ration card in India?

What those 8 people can do with 8 votes? casting vote is a passive power and doesn't yield results unless thousands are combined. In principle they shouldn't be given this power and this spots a backdoor in the system.

Back
Top Bottom