What's new

Pakistan's destiny: Ghazwa e Hind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaid Hamid... really guys Zaid Hamid???

He is not a very popular person in Pakistan but, I can see how popular he is among Indians . you knw wat, since last few years m very into pakistani politics but, I first time ever heard the name of Zaid Hamid by Indians and then I searched him on you tube and came to know about him.

Its because of u indians's obssession for Zaid Hamid which is making him a known figure in Pakistan. Still, I have a serious doubt if more the 100 people are following him. I am also a member of another Pakistani forum but, nobody ever discussed him or give importance to his views.

But yea if Indian luv to consider his views for argument, who are we Pakistanies to stop u. keep going guys, its ur life, ur priorties and ur time if u think Zaid Hamid's views are worthy enough to disscuss then u have a right to do that.

Zaid Hamid... really guys Zaid Hamid???

He is not a very popular person in Pakistan but, I can see how popular he is among Indians . you knw wat, since last few years m very into pakistani politics but, I first time ever heard the name of Zaid Hamid by Indians and then I searched him on you tube and came to know about him.

Its because of u indians's obssession for Zaid Hamid which is making him a known figure in Pakistan. Still, I have a serious doubt if more the 100 people are following him. I am also a member of another Pakistani forum but, nobody ever discussed him or give importance to his views.

But yea if Indian luv to consider his views for argument, who are we Pakistanies to stop u. keep going guys, its ur life, ur priorties and ur time if u think Zaid Hamid's views are worthy enough to disscuss then u have a right to do that.

Is this the reason every channel invite for comedy debate ????

I never know any zahid hamid before joining this forum but that time Pakistani members were call this joker as Sir hamid ...

armies from Turkey, Iran and Afghanistan will join the Muslims of Pakistan in the final decisive battle to capture Delhi!!

where are the armies of other invincible muslim countries???Iraq,Soudi Arabia,Egypt and others????where is the army of "Prince of Persia" and where are the "Immortals" of 300???lol..thats funny..

Why are we discussing this BS ?

Army from Turkey ? Purrleeese

Is this the reason every channel invite for comedy debate ????

I never know any zahid hamid before joining this forum but that time Pakistani members were call this joker as Sir hamid ...

Which shows... are u talking about capital talk, news night with talat hussain,aapas ki baat, khari baat with mubashir luqman, laykin, sochta Pakistan?

These are the top rated shows of Pakistan. I never came across a single show in any of these talk shows who has invited him or I might had missed that show.
Once again its really up to you what level of talk shows u prefer to watch. U need to understand Pakistan has a big and free media. We have lots of talk shows on aired through monday to friday every week.
He might has been invited in some shows.... than u need to check the rating of that shows in Pakistan? I dont think any most rated and popular talk shows has ever given him much importance. few of them might had invited him once in a blue moon but not more than that.

Is this thread created only to talk about mythology and some kiddie fairy-tales? :)

I heard Zaid Hamid has been proposing Bio mechanical horses.. beware Indians.. BEWARE

That is a good one, Oscar.
An Ape talking about horses, more so bio-mechanical horses!

Last edited by a moderator:
No may be he means Pakistan will first self destruct itself ( its already on same path)....go back to stone age...then it will find poor india richer than itself ....and strive for Ghazwa-E-Hind like nomadic & tribal rulers in medival ages invaded India for Indian treasure !!!:cheers:

He is talking about Muslim treasures in India.
We know you have none of your own, truth is that you come from the jungle, you can compare yourselves with Amazonian natives, American natives too., why do you think they are called Indians!?

On Topic :- If these prophecies are Valid....does that mean Muslims are Hindu or India obsessed since Prophet's time??
what about non muslim countries like China, Thailand, Burma , Japan?? Does Ghazwa-E-Hind is ONLY the zenith of Islamic thoughts?? Or Prophecy makers didnt have geographical knowledge of other countries beyond India???:cheesy:

Anyways, I will opt to believe it for a while as its adventurous !! we are waiting for this Final Battle !! Please be quick and get things done before 2012. Like these prophecies I firmly believe Mayan prophecies of world destruction this december.:P

Hey Indian members, please be a little respectfull. I sympathise with you that the concept of your land getting invaded is not a good idea, perhaps its very frustrating and frightening to even think about. If it was someone who was saying these things about "invading Pakistan" then i am sure Pakistani people would be even in the same boat as you. In other words, we would also be disregarding it as "funny" and making fun of that person.

Ghazwe-e-Hind does not neccesarily mean that there will be blood shed Another interpretation could be
(1) Pakistani army marching in to India
(2) Indian Army unable to retaliate due to any reason (busy fighting China?)
(3) India/ Pakistan or maybe even Bangladesh reuniting again

It's posibility. Like I said, there doesnt have to be a blood shed.

so..when the prophecy is going to be fulfilled???any specific deadline??? :lol:

I think we should invite this comedian zahid hamid to India for comedy shows ... this will be fun

Hey Indian members, please be a little respectfull. I sympathise with you that the concept of your land getting invaded is not a good idea, perhaps its very frustrating and frightening to even think about. If it was someone who was saying these things about "invading Pakistan" then i am sure Pakistani people would be even in the same boat as you. In other words, we would also be disregarding it as "funny" and making fun of that person.

Ghazwe-e-Hind does not neccesarily mean that there will be blood shed Another interpretation could be
(1) Pakistani army marching in to India
(2) Indian Army unable to retaliate due to any reason (busy fighting China?)
(3) India/ Pakistan or maybe even Bangladesh reuniting again

It's posibility. Like I said, there doesnt have to be a blood shed.

epic comment....i can't stop laughing... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :taz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom