What's new

Pakistan's destiny: Ghazwa e Hind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistani news channels quoting this hamid guy as a joker so their is no need to start a thread on him

We can post his views in stupid and funny thread

Will request the moderator to CLOSE this thread as these Indians does not know how to give respect to Other religions and Our Holy Prophet (PBUH). Do I need to remind all guys including the moderator that it is a Pakistani Forum. Can you expect so much free-hand to any Pakistani in any Indian forum (NONE). Give respect and expects respect.

I cannot believe that there is such a thread going on and that too on the words of an IDIOT who said that Pakistan can overtake America in 5 years. LOL!!!

Even a 100% GDP growth rate will not help Pakistan overtake USA in 5 years.

Case closed.

I think there is a scarcity of mental hospitals in Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
Will request the moderator to CLOSE this thread as these Indians does not know how to give respect to Other religions and Our Holy Prophet (PBUH). Do I need to remind all guys including the moderator that it is a Pakistani Forum. Can you expect so much free-hand to any Pakistani in any Indian forum (NONE). Give respect and expects respect.

Buddy how you feel my post is against any religion ???

We are here talking about zahid hamid and his views not about Islam

To fight terrorists you recieve aid, and you talk about capturing India all by yourself?? Stupidity at it's height.......
Who will give you money to fight India?? China??I don't think China would want to endanger 100 billion dollar trade for a foolish dream that would obviously fail.....

@MODS: please close this thread. It has no meaning and aims at stupidic fantasies, rather than logical discussion

They dreamt about country for muslims...Brits gifted them 30% of Indian Land...Gandhi threw 65 Crore rupees to them. But they failed to build a progressive country & dream went sour.

They dreamt about stopping USSR which could be threat for warm water at Baluchostan when USSR entered Afghanistan, Saudi funded them, USA supplied weapons, Arabs suppled terrorist...but the dream turned Nightmare.

Now they dream about Ghazwa-E-Hind , Even if all their allies help them including our MMS & Sonia Gandhi help them for that. But I am surely they will Pathetically Fail again... Also Indians will cure & permanently fix their disease of too much dreaming

Prophecy number 1.
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA):
"From the Umat (Followers of Islam currently) there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh (Indus) and Hind (Sub-continent). If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Prophecy number 2:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Told Hazrat Suban (RA):
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Prophecy number 3:
Holy Prophet (PBUH) Discussed India with Hazrat Abu Huraira (RA) and told that:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
Hazrat Abu Huraira (AS) said:
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Prophecy number 4:
Hazrat Kaab (RA) said that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

Prophecy number 5:
This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...tans-destiny-ghazwa-e-hind.html#ixzz1w3lw6WB0

are any of these actual prophesies? can anyone confirm?

Prophecy number 1.
"From the Umat (Followers of Islam currently) there will be a rise of Battalions from Sindh (Indus) and Hind (Sub-continent). If I got opportunity to be part of such a movement and if I martyred then it is good, if I returned alive I will be like free Abu Huraira who is freed from Hell by Allah".

Prophecy number 2:
"Two groups in my Umma will be freed by Allah from hell fire, One which will conquer India and the other which will be with Hazrat Esa (AS)."

Prophecy number 3:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of these warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."
"If i had opportunity to participate in this war then i will sell all of my old and new belongings and will participate. When Allah will give us success and when we will return i will be an independent Abu Huraira who will come to Damascus and will find Hazrat Esa (AS). O my Holy Prophet (PBUH) i will have very strong desire at that time to got to him and tell him that i am your companion."

Prophecy number 4:
"One of the Kings of Bait-ul-Muqadas will launch Battalion to India. Muslims will conquer India, capture their treasures, then King will use these treasures to decorate Bait-ul-Muqadas. That Battalion will present the rulers of India enchained with clutches in front of King. His warriors with permission of King will conquer all the area between east and west and will stay in India will the arrival of Dajjal."

Prophecy number 5:
This prophecy narrated by Hazrat Safwan Bin Umru (RA) is Marfoh in the level . He said that some people told him that Holy Prophet (PBUH) said that
"Some people from My Umma will fight India. Allah will give them great success till they will enchain the rulers of India in clutches, Allah will forgive sins of these Mujahideen and when they will return Damascus they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) there".

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...tans-destiny-ghazwa-e-hind.html#ixzz1w3lw6WB0

my ideology is terrorist and my nation is pakistan-zahil hamid:angry:

Nope they are not authentic versus from Quran or Hadiths.
They are recent add-ons by India haters Mullahs & Madarsaas.

L
GhazwatulHind, the 4th and final battle will be fought and will be a decisive battle. Warriors from the 4 corners would join hands and make an alliance against Hind and will conquer Hind upto the river Ganga. Niamatullah describes this fierce battle will last 6 years (mentioned as 6 months in few verses) and will be devastating for the mankind.

Ghazw-e-Hind intro (English & Urdu)

when the final battle with India will begin, armies from Turkey, Iran and Afghanistan will join the Muslims of Pakistan in the final decisive battle to capture Delhi!!

The modern Geo-politics support this spiritual intelligence as well. India is betting itself with Crusader Zionists of the West. The Afghans are fed up of the occupation forces. Pakistan is encircled by the NATO and Indians from all sides. This strategic encirclement of Pakistan will not remain for long InshAllah.

History is a witness that it is the armies from the Greater Khurasan which have always invaded and destroyed the myth of Hindu power. This will be done once again -- for one final time.

India knows this too and that is why it is the biggest buyer of weapons in the world today despite having 500 millions naked and hungry slumdogs. Whatever is written is now the destiny. We will only unfold it for one last time, InshAllah!!!

- Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

Prophecy number 1.

Prophecy number 2:

Prophecy number 3:
"One of your Battalion will fight in India, Allah will give success to them to the level that they (Mujahideen) will enchain their (Hindus) rulers with clutches, and Allah will forgive sins of thes
e warriors and when they return they will find Hazrat Esa (AS) in Damascus."

Prophecy number 4:

Prophecy number 5:

Post some more articles like this and gazwa-e-hind will happen automatically!! Coz most of the indians will shoot themselves in the head after reading such idiotic articles by such pathological fools.

Koi gazwa-e-hind karwa do par please in bewakoofi bhare articles ko post karna band karo!!:rofl:

I think we shouldn't give attention to the Ganja(bald)-e-sindh's (Hamid the fool) words...

Awww, you got angry, because Sonia is ruling india...shucks.

Dude in that way fiji,mauritius and half of the west Indies island ruled by India, here in canada last time there was 15 MP from Indian origin and more than 50 MLAs ..so those ruled by Indian..Shiv. Chnaderpaul, Nasser Hussain etc, indirectly plyaed for India.isn't it..if u cant masturbate ur brain then come up with good defence...dont make urself a joke here...it doest matter whats ur origin..the thing matter How honest to ur country where u residing and represnting..Btw Sonia is well elected leader, Party president, her Husband, Mother-in-law died in service for india...did u forgot 1971 it was her mother-in-law who naled pakis...So she is true India as like me....Hope thats enough for to embarrassed urself here

Simply tells what kinda of paranoiac and delusional society we have, it is just that Pakistan Nation instead of discussing and concentrating on real problems is deluded by Prophecies put forward by a schizophrenic person who has lost touch with reality!

These are doctored Hadiths, none of them mentioned above are there in any Hadiths Muslims believe or Quran.

But Ghazwa means the battle who Prophet himself led, so I don't think there would be any Ghazwa.

Jahil Hamid is great in doing propaganda.

Oscar is trolling him self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom