What's new

Pakistan's Economy - News and Updates

Screenshot_20230528_124904_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_124838_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20230528_124822_YouTube.jpg

2 days after this Shobaz called MD IMF!

The messaging from this govt is so so absurd but more important news for us is Jinnah House and IK ki biwi.

Malick is now more worried about IK's failed strategy rather than the govt's failed strategy.
The budget is going to “shock” and “surprise” a lot of people. Please trust me and if you live in Pakistan, take some money out of the bank as “emergency” funds.

The budget is going to “shock” and “surprise” a lot of people. Please trust me and if you live in Pakistan, take some money out of the bank as “emergency” funds.

Have heard about the profit of bank or their holdings to be taxed as well, but this is yikes!

Interesting

What do u expect to happen and rupee devaluation is exponential vs all major currencies. So even money at hand has no real value.

Read this View attachment 932493

@Jango lol. This is why I said - get your money out of the bank accounts 😂😅

USD rate came down 25 Rs as a result of this.

Imagine, just because banks buy USD for credit card payments from open market, USD was Rs 25 higher than it should be. Such a miniscule amount making such a difference, this should tell you how less USD we currently have.

Why did Dar ban it in the first place though? Bas interbank ko manage karnay kay liay?

Pakistan to Start Bartering Trade with Iran

Pakistan’s agricultural sector will largely benefit from this. With the export of meat, fruits, vegetables, and rice to these countries, Pakistan will be able to demonstrate the quality and variety of its produce to the international market.

Additionally, Pakistan’s textile industry will gain a competitive edge by exporting textile products. Pakistan will also import other items such as perfumes, cosmetics, surgical instruments, and cutlery to these lucrative markets.

Pakistan can also import other items from Iran such as chemical products, fertilizers, fruits, vegetables, and spices. This will broaden the country’s market access.

Shameful statistics by State Bank of Pakistan 🇵🇰

Back
Top Bottom