What's new

Pakistan's Forex reserves now 4.5bn$

اوہ لعنتیو کچھ نہیں بگڑنے والا
چوبیس گھنٹے پاکستان ڈیفالٹ کے ماں چ ودتے تھکتے نہیں
اوہ عمران خان حرامی کسی سور کی نسل چوبءس گھنٹے فورم پر کتے کھسی کرنے کے علاوہ تجھے اور کوئی کام ہے یا یہی کام ہے لعنتی تیرا
@mods u need to take some decisive actions these traitors ... We as a nation or collapsing and he is calling name of those discussing about it ... There is a limit to anything ... Being supporter of a political party is one thing but actively behave like an enemy to country is another thing

@mods u need to take some decisive actions these traitors ... We as a nation or collapsing and he is calling name of those discussing about it ... There is a limit to anything ... Being supporter of a political party is one thing but actively behave like an enemy to country is another thing
Sadly a lot of people on this forum just spout vitriol and the mods take no action. So many valuable posters have left the forum because of this deluge of Imran Khan bumchums and taliban fanboys.

Got plenty in the bank. You keep crying on the internet like that great big baby you all have adopted.

😂👶🍼

You must be proud. Your military chief begging in one country. Showbaz begging in another LOL What is this? Planned begging?

You must be proud. Your military chief begging in one country. Showbaz begging in another LOL What is this? Planned begging?
It’s called raising capital. I mean didn’t the holy one Imran Kant do something similar?

Did you accuse him of begging too?

Sadly a lot of people on this forum just spout vitriol and the mods take no action. So many valuable posters have left the forum because of this deluge of Imran Khan bumchums and taliban fanboys.
you just replied to one.

RE rescueing Pakistan: no country is willing to take a chance until the delusional khalifa taliban khan is neutralized.

they'd even accept the corrupt fat chor clan but a corrupt moron who is also delusional is a huge no no.

I mean didn’t the holy one Imran Kant do something similar?
the afgan account you are now replying to loathed imam Khan when he was on good terms with the forces. his goal is expansion of afgandland

Last edited:
you just replied to one.

RE rescueing Pakistan: no country is willing to take a chance until the delusional khalifa taliban khan is neutralized.

they'd even accept the corrupt fat chor clan but a corrupt moron who is also delusional is a huge no no.

the account you are no replying to loathed imam Khan when he was on good terms with the forces. his goal is expansion of afgandland
Well Imran khan is now history. He’s proved himself to be a liability and politically immature.

He had a great opportunity, squandered it.

It’s called raising capital. I mean didn’t the holy one Imran Kant do something similar?

Did you accuse him of begging too?

Your entire country Pakistan is a failed venture. Don't cry.

Your army chief has to beg in foreign lands for money. That should tell you where your country stands. A failed begging nation.

you just replied to one.

the account you are no replying to loathed imam Khan when he was on good terms with the forces. his goal is expansion of afgandland

Who is taking chances with a backstabbing army that sells itself to the highest bidder? Now your army chief is on a begging mission in Saudi Arabia LOL

Afghanistan is still much better than failure Pakistan.

🧐

😂😂

Calm down chief, your BP must be going through the roof. Calm down before you have an angina attack 😂

I am laughing at you lot. Defending a bunch of beggars.

Looks like daddy America isn't coming to your aid LOL Hence the begging in Arab lands.

I am laughing at you lot. Defending a bunch of beggars.
I’m just calling a spade a spade. I mean your arse must be on fire to have spammed every thread with the same three line post.

Try aloe Vera gel, it should sooth the burn in your backside 😂

I’m just calling a spade a spade. I mean your arse must be on fire to have spammed every thread with the same three line post.

Try aloe Vera gel, it should sooth the burn in your backside 😂

Please papa Saudi, give me some money to survive LOL

Read my lips I don’t really care, but I do want to say this **** Imran Khan… **** him with a lubed up baseball bat!

He took a prosperous and emerging country and turned it into a tin can, thereby threatening regional and global security.

No - the Pakistan Army did that with its coup and shoving PDM crooks into goverment ... This brilliance and default belongs to GHQ ...

Back
Top Bottom