What's new

Pakistan’s growth rate goes down to 3.9% this year, says ADB

Regarding, I Imran Khan, I have seen him playing cricket since my childhood so I like him. However, being a cricketer and being a politician is totally different ball game. I don't think he has developed as a politician. I strongly believe that Nawaz Sharif is the best option Pakistan ever had but in democracy people will is supreme. I wish Pakistan best of luck in their endeavour to boost its economy.

He was anointed as the the best person to do the Prime Ministership he has been assigned.

NAB in KPK has released two scathing documents. One details how 8 billion rupees a year is being stolen by God knows who in the form of school subsidy at public schools in the province. Thats 80 million dollars a year. Add to that the now close to 80 billion dollar disaster that is the Peshawar BRT and you have almost a billion dollars of public funds wasted as well as stolen.

Imran Khan didn't steal this money. The lotas around him have. Until and unless we fix this nonsense then we will never stop with this unending drama of poverty, resource scarcity and economic misery.

Regarding, I Imran Khan, I have seen him playing cricket since my childhood so I like him. However, being a cricketer and being a politician is totally different ball game. I don't think he has developed as a politician. I strongly believe that Nawaz Sharif is the best option Pakistan ever had but in democracy people will is supreme. I wish Pakistan best of luck in their endeavour to boost its economy.
There is no special course to being a politician.Even you can be the Chief Minister or PM of a state and know nothing. It's the bureaucracy that formulate and implement the rules, they are the decision makers and advisers to the PM and if they are bad then your PM is bad. If they are good and smart, then your PM is smart. I'm not saying it's completely the case. But almost 80 - 90 % of the time, the schemes we see are ideas from a group of bureaucrats.

Nawaz is good, but he's a businessman. If we make Ambani the PM of India, he will look for benefits for him and his company.

Rupee has depreciated
Exports growth down from 12 % to 2%
FBR revenue growth down from ~19% to 2%
Fiscal deficit has increased by 400 billion Rs
Inflation 64 month high at ~ 9% (soon to hit double digits)
Foreign Direct Investment has slowed down

But our PM is handsome and we will jail former PM for corruption of few billion Rs so all is well
I don't know about fbr's figures from 19% to 2%, but I do know is that there's drop in revenue collection --- business activities have slowed down considerably, so a drop is natural -

Inflation is on the rise, just look at the crazy rise in medicine prices.

Whole credit goes to that monkey (Asad Umar) with a gun.

Nawaz is good, but he's a businessman. If we make Ambani the PM of India, he will look for benefits for him and his company.

Not agreed. It depends on individual. If one is a very successful businessman, he can be a very good politician provided he don't he think of nation first.

Against the numbers I posted you have this to say ? What does it mean anyway ?? :confused::confused:

Einstein all those numbers you have listed is because of PML_N and PPP, May be you are saying the PML_N be given another chance?

no one is going to give the money back
NS and Zardari will rather stay in jail for 100 years than give back a single rupee
it all depends how IK will manage to extract the stolen money
NS and Zardari are dheet as hell

You said don't worry about the billions and years of fcuk ups don't blame the past, how do you purpose he fix the mess that needs billions right away?

You said don't worry about the billions and years of fcuk ups don't blame the past, how do you purpose he fix the mess that needs billions right away?
by increasing taxes, stopping development funds, removing subsidies and begging for loans.

Why worry Kaptaan has 2 holes ( 2 moorian ) in his Kurta and he's handsome

Why worry Kaptaan has 2 holes ( 2 moorian ) in his Kurta and he's handsome
Yes I miss the times of PM wearing million dollar rolex watch while the common man cannot even afford do waqt ki roti.

Chal nikal patwari.

Primary deficit set to cross 3% of GDP. Not worrying sign I guess

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom