What's new

Pakistan's India obsession

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ara mera Bhai !! If they dont keep India as ongoing enemy and threat, how they hell they will get their Billions in Funding !! Man these Pakistani army generals !!! over-hyped, over-rated, usurpers !!!

why? is there any explanation to this?

They pose as Indians to get better treatment and job opportunities

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare

They pose as Indians to get better treatment and job opportunities

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE64655Y20100507?irpc=932

They pose as Indians to get better treatment and job opportunities. At least in the US.

They pose as Indians to get better treatment and job opportunities. At least in the US.

14th august is indeed an inauspicious day, a guy who was born on that day behaves jingoistic and he will be with out any long term plans.

Both 14th august and 15th august are Leos, But a guy born on 15th august is a well planned guy.

You can check out this by typing "born on 15th august TLC" in google :cheers:

For pakistan this prediction seems apt .... :)

"Hence, just because India celebrates its independence day on August 15, Pakistan has to show it one up and celebrate it a day earlier"

Got a little hick up after reading it.14th August was considered as an inauspicious day by astrologers,hence the date 15th August was selected.Correct me if I am wrong.

Tons of Indians crawling all over Pakistan defence forum, their top anchors making a career out of Pakistan bashing while India hardly matters in our talk shows... Yep we are very obsessed with India:D

Poor Husain. I've seen his types saying "Hello" and not "Salaam" on their mobiles when they land at airports for fear of being given a room with a view at these airports :D . On the internet though he is a big baddazz Mussleem who fights against the injustice of the west and the evil Hindoos. He wears a cape. He dons a beard. He is Al-Husain the Mussleem supa man who is going to liberate Kashmir from London. Fear him you stupid backward dark skinned Indians. He is the fairest of them all. :D

We can be friends when you step out of Kashmir, until then we are enemies and Pakistan must look for ways to hurt India.

Any politicians stupid enough to make peace overtures whilst kashmir is unresolved deserves to be shot. I fully support any sabotage of the peace process until kashmir is free

We can be friends when you step out of Kashmir, until then we are enemies and Pakistan must look for ways to hurt India.

Any politicians stupid enough to make peace overtures whilst kashmir is unresolved deserves to be shot. I fully support any sabotage of the peace process until kashmir is free

Okay, since you love Kashmir so much why dont you leave UK go back to Pakistan and join the "freedom struggle" to free Kashmir? Or are you only talk sitting in UK just spreading hate.

Its easy to talk **** being in a safe place while other people are suffering. Right now Kashmir is the last thing Pakistan should worry about and you know why. There is a bigger enemy being created who is a threat for not only Pakistan but entire humanity.

Let's stay on topic for now... As far as I can see the number of people from India posting on this very thread tells who is actually obsessed with whom:)

I think this thread should read "Pakistan, India's pain in the ***.

I think this thread should read "Pakistan, India's pain in the ***.

Typical attention seeking Pakistani.... this is Pakistani forum and we Indians still kick ur ***** here :D you guys are not even spared on internet forget about reality

Typical attention seeking Pakistani.... this is Pakistani forum and we Indians still kick ur ***** here :D you guys are not even spared on internet forget about reality

This gentlemen, is one more specimen of an Indian obsessed with Pakistan... Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom