What's new

Pakistan's Internet censorship

Though im a Indian and a Hindu at that...i personally feel that Facebook Should not have done this.

Religious sentiments which one holds to his heart are not to be played with...watever rights u have like freedom of speech.press etc.

With power comes responsibility and one must use it wisely w/o hurting the sentiments of others.

These are my personal views not necessarily of my country or religion.

Is it Facebook who are doing it or the members registered in it??:what::what:

Though im a Indian and a Hindu at that...i personally feel that Facebook Should not have done this.

Religious sentiments which one holds to his heart are not to be played with...watever rights u have like freedom of speech.press etc.

With power comes responsibility and one must use it wisely w/o hurting the sentiments of others.

These are my personal views not necessarily of my country or religion.

all religions are only having good views.. its us the so called caretakers of our religions who have twisted views..!!!

Becauze they had said something wrong for our Beloved PROPHET MOHAMMAD (P.B.U.H) and i personally fell that what about take them to the court freedom of speech doesent mean that you insult someone tell you what if you really bellieve on freedom of speech than first go and insult US president and you willl seee what freedom of speech you willl get enough is enough for how long we keep doing this. things like these create the Extrmism and than western world cry they are giving air in fire which is their policy to tag Muslims as terrorists. and as a MUSLIM and if someone uses bad language to our BELOVED PROPHET MOHAMMAD surely gonnna pay alot for what he has done in this world and in judgement day what we can do is to as MUSLIMS where ever we are living stop using Facebook Remember. 70 percent of the world's Poulation is build on Muslims if they loose that 70 percent sure they will be on their knees. its not about pakistan

and Muslim comunity must build something very similar like facebook and youtube to be used for muslim world. thats how they willl loose even more members

we cant make a statement about other countries, though i think India can..i think you will be showing huge support for your muslim minority if you guys ban it too

:cheers:

I dont think so mate........Since the GOI supported MF Hussain wen he painted our Godess nude...it would be hypocritical of them to ban FB now...there will be huge protests against the banning.

Though i for one believe religious sentiments,be it Hinduism,Islam,Christianity should not be played with by these MF s ,FB s.....

Defence.pk will not be used for launching attacks on any website.

Moreover there's no hacking involved, its just a ping command. They have given an IP address, you can "attack" any website with ping <websitename> -t. All they have todo is close down their ICMP port and you won't be able to ping them any more.

Don't do this. Don't do anything illegal. Ignore Facebook.

sorry, if it offense you. But what you just said makes me laugh at you.

I am not offended but most of the social networking sites are good for nothing. Peoples comes chat, waste their time, destroy their studies, write a msg on each other's wall....... make friends and go to sleep again.

I have seen many students in my life who are left behind in studies thanks to Facebook like social networking websites. Its an addiction that can prove costly if you start using before your education completes

I am not offended but most of the social networking sites are good for nothing. Peoples comes chat, waste their time, destroy their studies, write a msg on each other's wall....... make friends and go to sleep again.

Seems like somebody broken your heart big time...:D

Let me know i'll hang :hang2: that person.:devil:

I could not go through all the post. Just for inquisitiveness :

1. Is there any other Islamic country which has already banned Facebook cting this reason ?

2. If Pakistan is first then is Pakistan the most devout Islamic country in the world ?

If the above are true then my personal belief is that Pakistan should do some soul searching as this "leader of the pack" attitude in identifying with religion has already taken a huge toll on the society.

If this is the attitude then do not blame others for your chosen ills.

Hope sanity will prevail and Pakistan can take collective decision in OIC.

:smitten::cheers:

seeing some comments here we should make this & that

it seems to me that 'Muslims must make a world of their own' or may lets just leave this planet or make non Muslims leave this planet :disagree:

Come on people, is this Topic needs to be discussed, FB can be accessed with Proxies without any problem, what difference has it made?

LHC had no other serious issue on the table except Facebook

Muslims have acted exactly the way Europeans wanted them to act, There are all sorts of pages on FB & there's no way FB will ban them all

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom