What's new

Pakistan's Jewish Community

We should talk with Israel for a way to return these individuals back to their homeland from where they migrated. They are our boys, now men, but still ours... Hey @500 #500!! would Israel allow them to return to Pakistan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @500 #500!! would Israel allow them to return to Pakistan?
Ofcourse they would.

It is upto these people whether they wish to return to Pakistan or not. The Israeli Govt cannot stop them in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jewish or not, they are Pakistani. They are welcome to live here as any other member of different religions, cast or creed. It doesnt matter if Israel is doing bad things to Palestinians, thats a whole separate issue. Fact of the matter is, these individuals are born in Pakistan and have every right to be here. And as you all know, once a Pakistani, always a Pakistani. Pakistan first!! Pakistan Zindabad!!

Mullahs will not let them live peacefully.

They are as Pakistani as me or you and have full rights over this land

Sir with due respect it isn't possible and fusible Pakistan doest accept israel and they left for tht very same country or its stolen territory now we cal them Pakistani without thinking + they left for greed and whoever returns from them is highly suspected and may be again greedy it involves complex scenarios now why should we welcome them as citizens may be it should be possible in centuries + i am against the dual citizenship why cuz u take oath for them + next gens of Pakistani immigrants in israel would be indoctrinated by great israel or legality of israel so i think its not a sane idea + as a muslim religion comes first then country why cuz making country generally divide peoples and resources as a result spreads inequality....

these jews left for occupied palestine when zionist occupational forces showed them stolen land,,they left themselves,,,plain and simple

in karachi they were living in gulshan in 1 bed-room flat,,,,,in occupied palestine you showed them a stolen villa in hebron and a stolen farm house in golan heights,,,so they left cause of greed for stolen land... do not give it a colour of state persecution.

I never knew the Palestinian goatherds were so wealthy as to live in villas and farmhouses. Maybe you are referring to the barren desert that would have remained that way, if not for the Israelis. The Palestinians are trouble-makers, and concocting stories on their behalf does no one a favour.

526512_10151605330365642_1512243663_n.jpg

Karachi's forgotten Jewish community

Back
Top Bottom