Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
3-2-2011_11627_l_u.jpg

Shahbaz Bhatti ‘assassinated’
Updated at 1135 PST Wednesday, March 02, 2011
ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti was assassinated in a firing incident in Islamabad, Geo News reported. Close aides of the minister told Geo News that the minister succumbed to the injuries.

He was rushed to the hospital. Unknown assailants shot the minister when he was leaving from his house in Sector I-8.
Minorities affairs minister Shahbaz Bhatti assassinated
---------------
RIP

Shahbaz Bhatti ‘assassinated’

Updated at: 1136 PST, Wednesday, March 02, 2011
Shahbaz Bhatti ‘assassinated’ ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Minorities, Shahbaz Bhatti was assassinated in a firing incident in Islamabad, Geo News reported. Close aides of the minister told Geo News that the minister succumbed to the injuries.

He was rushed to the hospital. Unknown assailants shot the minister when he was leaving from his house in Sector I-8.

Hadn't he received death threats for his stance on Gojra violence? A catholic himself, he was standing by the victims & was pushing for justice. May be that's what did him in.

Anyway god bless his soul & let there be peace.

My sympathies to the family and people of Pakistan. These are tough times, hope people of Pakistan can agree on what needs to be done.

very sad news this is a very bad he was shot at only few weeks ago and now this!! why did he not have proper protection

A sad era in pakistans history. I am appalled by the anarchy let loose by the islamists. Shame on you.

Where the fcuk is the security for ministers and such govt officials??? This govt is pathetic and inept to the core. Idiot can't even save themselves. :angry:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom