What's new

Pakistan’s Muslim solidarity disappears

But India don't have "good terrorists and bad terrorists" concept. I wonder if you are aware which country does have it though.

Wrong like always, just full of lies Sanghi Bhagat.

RSS BJP, Indian State all are good terrorists accepted and supported by Govt. Muslims bad terrorists even if the walk with a cow.

Freedom Fighters Bad terrorists, IA good terrorists.

I know your style of countering arguments and debate, so in advance reply to you.

" Excellent, Impressed with your knowledge and how you counter"

terrorist
ˈtɛrərɪst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"
    synonyms: bomber, arsonist, incendiary; More
adjective
  1. 1.
    unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "a terrorist organization"

Freedom Fighters Bad terrorists, IA good terrorists.
Since this thread is about Uighur terrorists, I am guessing you're reffreing to them as 'bad terrorists' ? If yes, then I totally support it. All separatists in the world - right from Balochistan to Chechnya Kashmir and Xinjiang - are considered terrorists anyway. And they all are bad.

P.s. what's this IA you're talking about ?

What the hell has that got to do with what I said?

Anyway, if you insist on that line of thought:

screenshot_2018-04-11-15-35-59-1-png.469512

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3163234

"The study showed that the Muslim Gujjars differ significantly from their counterpart, the Hindu Gujjars"

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20067368

"we observed a certain degree of genetic contribution from Iran to both Muslim populations"
In India too they differ but they are Indian genes. Lots of invasion and rape happened in that part of ancient India so they differs but they are basically the same genes. South Indian and North Indian genes differs but they are basically Indian genes.

It's a miracle that our mullahs didn't drag us into this.

God forbid you fire hoppers feel any sense of humanity for someone else.
We fire hoppers don't want to be screwed further for other people's wars, Apparently this is the case for not fire hoppers Pakistanis too, Since they are China's biggest ally.

We fire hoppers don't want to be screwed further for other people's wars, Apparently this is the case for not fire hoppers Pakistanis too, Since they are China's biggest ally.

Regardless of politics, we have hearts made of gold.

Since this thread is about Uighur terrorists, I am guessing you're reffreing to them as 'bad terrorists' ? If yes, then I totally support it. All separatists in the world - right from Balochistan to Chechnya Kashmir and Xinjiang - are considered terrorists anyway. And they all are bad.

P.s. what's this IA you're talking about ?

you brought this good and bad terrorist term in the thread, OP does not have that term used anywhere,
Sanghi dont get your lungi twisted now.
learn to stick to topic in hand.

In India too they differ but they are Indian genes. Lots of invasion and rape happened in that part of ancient India so they differs but they are basically the same genes. South Indian and North Indian genes differs but they are basically Indian genes.

For God's sake, most of the time it was not rape, regardless as to which invasion it was. Mass rape has never been documented in this part of the world.

Also, no, they're not the same or "basically the same", hence why they show up as different genes.

But India don't have "good terrorists and bad terrorists" concept.

:lol:

For God's sake, most of the time it was not rape, regardless as to which invasion it was. Mass rape has never been documented in this part of the world.

Also, no, they're not the same or "basically the same", hence why they show up as different genes.

:lol:
Actually arival of islam in subcontinent has a history of rape. Don't you know how your hero Mohammad bin kasim raped two princes of Hindu king. Islam entered subcontinent with rape and murderm

you brought this good and bad terrorist term in the thread,
It was a reply to someone who brought India into this thread? Do you wish to tell that person to remain on topic?

OP does not have that term used anywhere,
OP doesn't have the term 'India' either ? So why did you bring India into this thread in t he first place ?

Sanghi dont get your lungi twisted now.
I don't wear a Lungi. Your assumption is wrong.
learn to stick to topic in hand.
Lungi too isn't a topic of this thread. So this advice is best suited for you, my dear friend.

BTW, the topic is Pakistan cry for Muslims all over the world but don't shed a single tear for Uighur Muslims because of the fear of China. The OP talks about hypocrisy and selective outrage. Your comments ?

Actually arival of islam in subcontinent has a history of rape. Don't you know how your hero Mohammad bin kasim raped two princes of Hindu king. Islam entered subcontinent with rape and murderm

No, there is no documentation of mass rape occurring in the sub-continent. That story about Qasim has no historical backing.

You're only revealing how little you know about what you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom