What's new

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to

The current best plane (Rafale) in IAF will find it extremely difficult to avoid PL-15 launched against it, even in dense EW environment, it's AESA seeker is better than what Meteor have and with dual pulse rocket motor it will be very fast, agile too, it will be game over for the plane it's fired against, only very well trained and highly coordinated effort from multiple systems will allow survival.
There is no serious proof of the efficience of chinese weapons. PL15 included.
AESA seeker? maybe maybe not. Better seeker than Meteor? Maybe maybe not. Some proof?
If it is as efficient as the Su35 radar (jammed by Spectra as seen in Egypt) we all have to stay calm.
Believe me, us Pakistanis are super sensitive at detecting Indians. And this Bon Plan guy increasingly seems like an Indian, or having Indian background.
Stop with that. I'm french. My father grand parents were dutch and french from my mother.
Are we always considered as indian when we don't agree with the classical thesis of this very nationalist forum? (and to be nationalist is not a problem).
it has two rocket mirrors, do the math.
two rocket mirrors ???? what's that?

Stop with that. I'm french. My father grand parents were dutch and french from my mother.
Are we always considered as indian when we don't agree with the classical thesis of this very nationalist forum? (and to be nationalist is not a problem).

No, you are considered an Indian when you become a mouthpiece for India and Indians. Because no self-respecting European would do that.

No, you are considered an Indian when you become a mouthpiece for India and Indians. Because no self-respecting European would do that.
How many europeans do you really know? 0 ?

After all think all that you want. I don't care.

How many europeans do you really know? 0 ?

And this is an absolute lie because Australia has many Europeans with whom we get to interact on a daily basis. I have had two Frenchmen as colleagues so far. I know how the French think and act day to day. This just goes on to show that you like to talk about things you don't know. And that is a very Indian trait. Keep revealing your true identity to the forum.

We have Mirage equipped with MICA, We have Jaguar Darin III With AESA, we have Mig 29 UPG with state of art EW and Electronics, Our TejasMk1 is comming with state of art AESA and wide range of weapon options like Astra Mk2, AMRAM, Python 5, I derby , R77, R37 etc. This everything can outclass any China can come up with.
Then what happened on 27th Feb 2019? Why there was so much chaos at Indian side?

Even if you get F-35s or F-22s, you will definitely loose air battles.

Reason: Lack of skilled, experienced and brave pilots. Pilots : aircraft ratio is less than 1. Operational pilots are old and having big tummy.

Most of you quote unconfirmed status about your Air Force in this forum, reality is otherwise.

How many Mirages are operational on this day? You will be surprised to know that less than 50% of the total aircraft in your inventory can be pitched against any aggression.

AESA seeker? maybe maybe not. Better seeker than Meteor? Maybe maybe not. Some proof?
If it is as efficient as the Su35 radar (jammed by Spectra as seen in Egypt) we all have to stay calm.

If US defense department assessment says PL-15 is potent threat then no keyboard warrior can deny that, any type of ASEA seeker will be better then any PD seeker which Meteor AAM have also dual pulse rocket motor performance is better then ramjet engines.

Stop this insulting BS! :hitwall: Only since he has a certain opinion that does not fit yours and that he eventually likes Indian curry - by the way, me too - gives you in no way the right to repeatedly and constantly call him a falseflagger, that's in fact insulting!

Post reported.
Completely off topic but are you rupprechtdeino on twitter? (sry if i spelt the username wrong)

I don't think any major power's weapons have been battle-tested in 30 years. If you think the French bombing of Libya is war, I have nothing to say. If France bombed UK or Germany, I would consider it a war.

No.
Because the "marketing" range is mesured in the best possible situation : fired from high altitude from a supersonic fighter, against a 0 G moving target flying low. It's a kind of semi ballistic flight, wjth the missile arriving with quite no more energy (so unable to catch a moving target).
On the other hand, you have the No Escape Zone.
Between the two, it depends of : the respective altitude of friend and foe, the agility of the target, the speed at which the missile was fired...
A so called 150 to 200km range is in a perfect situation against a fling straight target. A 0,0001% usefull range

If PL15 has a range comparable to AMRAAM D, and Meteor has greater legs than the former, does it mean Meteor has a 300km range? big doubt.

The difference is that the PL15's engine can be reignited. The PL15 can first accelerate to high speed, then shut off the engine, glide to the target through a high altitude ballistic glide, and then reignite the engine to achieve extremely high terminal speed.

That's why the double pulse rocket engine is so powerful. If the PL15 only had a great range, the USAF wouldn't have to worry too much. Because there is no technical difficulty for the US to make a ramjet A2A missile like meteor.

Quoting General Carlisle in an interview with FlightGlobal: “The PL-15 and the range of that missile — we’ve got to be able to out-stick that missile.”

French does use " very " often 🤣😂
French does use " very " often 🤣😂
Indians do,
With a quizzical pendulum like head movement, of course 😅
French does not use " very " often 🤣😂

Indians do,
With a quizzical pendulum like head movement, of course 😅

If US defense department assessment says PL-15 is potent threat then no keyboard warrior can deny that, any type of ASEA seeker will be better then any PD seeker which Meteor AAM have also dual pulse rocket motor performance is better then ramjet engines.
US defense top brass only wants more funds. They are ready to say BS to have more money.
I don't think any major power's weapons have been battle-tested in 30 years. If you think the French bombing of Libya is war, I have nothing to say. If France bombed UK or Germany, I would consider it a war.
Chinese weapons only destroyed wooden built tanks in a desert. Even not a single bomb released on a slightly defend target.
War experience zero. It's just a fact.

Oh now it's your turn :). I've spent a lot of time with similar discussions on the subject. Sadly, all logic turns into more arguments. It's like talking to a wall that doesn't listen....I gave up a while ago.
Ha because you're false flag Indian that's why you're not listening to logic ànd common sense,. Rafale is not invincible or impossible to defeat jet it can be defeated by right tactics and strategies
Egypt has no su-35 you fool so how can rafale jamed su-35 radars don't fool yourself and others

Egypt has no su-35 you fool so how can rafale jamed su-35 radars don't fool yourself and others
LOOOOOL !

First birds delivered in july 2020....

AND THE BEST : https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...withstand-rafales-spectra-electronic-attacks/

Back
Top Bottom