What's new

Pakistan’s PL-15 Missile Equipped JF-17 Block 3 is a Serious Game Changer - How India Can Respond to

100 Rafale's Are Enough For Whole PAF
You Indians can just dream about buying 100 Rafael lol. Let's see what happens to Indian economy after Corona. Also where are 270 su 30s that you need 100 Rafael to counter PAF is su 30,tejas and MIG 29 not enough or maybe they are over priced Russian Junk? :rofl:

Do you really believe PAF can take on IAF with its current inventory without Rafale? Sukhois will eat PAF for breakfast.

PAF can make a statement here and there as it has always done throughout its existence. It is not a war winner.

The entire Pak armed forces MIA since Aug5 should tell you, you are throwing good money after bad.
Where was vedic su 30mki god of Asia when Paf was giving abhinadan some fantastic tea oh I remember it was DODGING AMRAMMS and licking the DIRT but dont be disappointed my DELUSIONAL Indian friend for you have new GOD RAPTOR OF ASIA RAPHAL :rofl::rofl:

Screwed own constitution? How?

Did not mean nothing to you? You must be living under a rock. Pak broke all diplomatic relations with India. Half the Indian posters were banned on this board after Aug5 because a lot of you who were gloating over feb27 could not handle Aug5.

Your jugular vein was annexed and split just to rub it in. I don’t even know why you have armed forces now.

That is all rhetoric and part of ramping up emotions

The reality however is that your constitution and whatever was in it never meajt sh¡t to Pakistan

Funny I have to tell you that :lol:

Screwed own constitution? How?

Did not mean nothing to you? You must be living under a rock. Pak broke all diplomatic relations with India. Half the Indian posters were banned on this board after Aug5 because a lot of you who were gloating over feb27 could not handle Aug5.

Your jugular vein was annexed and split just to rub it in. I don’t even know why you have armed forces now.
Your atoot ang is under control of a country that is on average 7 times smaller. By your logic all Indians should just die with shame.

Oh you poor soul. Seek help.

Irrespective of what we may or may not do with constitution you can do jack about it.

Please don’t tell me you actually know of a situation when Pak will invade India.

Oh poor you

Let me tell you again

Your constitution never had any worth for us. So whatever changes you make in it are also meaningless for us

So stop bragging about something that never worth anything for us :)

Trust me I honestly want to believe you but only if I had not seen Aug5 deflate the entire Pak’s celebrations of 27 Feb heroics reducing you all into a bunch of miserable babies.

It brings me no joy to see how easily and repeatedly India show Pak it’s place.

So you screw up your own constitution and that is somehow answer to Pak military action

Supa puwa 2020 after all :rofl:

Astra MK1 is already close to 100 km range will be put into mass production,
Astra Mk2 is in development and will push the range up to 150 kms Might take couple of years

Astra SFDR is in initial development ground test of ramjet is in progress this missile will be similar to Meteor but will take 5 years at least

FYI, IAF ordered only 50 Astra MK1 for extensive user trails and to mate with different fire control radars of fighter jets. So for the information is available, It will not be mass-produced but ASTRA 2 which is equivalent of AIM-120 anr I-Derby ER with 160 km range with duel pulse motor. Astra 2 is just the addition of duel pulse motor for range increase of Astra 1 and it will be ready for mass production in 2021. IAF is playing smart here by ordering few Astra 1 for integration with different fighters and by the time Astra 2 will be ready and mass-produced so that it could immediately added to the arsenal.

Bas kya, itna bhi mat pheko ki koi lapate hi na sake..

It was about missile range only... It has rectified by purchasing newer missile with range 100-120 km.

Kindly don't twist things here as I was referring to big chest thumping of Indian member about their aircrafts, MKI is F-22 of South Asia,Mig-21 bison on par with F-16s, M2K more capable then F-16s etc all that failed on 27 February 2019.

Chinese air to air missiles are very capable

the Ultra long range are designed to fight USAF

for Pakistan bit of a overkill

Nope not over kill.

Actually, you are missing few points
1. Rafale with meteor missile 6/per aircraft as needed. ( if I m not wrong then jf 17 - max 2 p15 missiles/aircraft)

2.Indian will get all rafale before 2024 and Pakistan with get 50, jf 17 (approx) in 2025...

So till 2027, pAF will not able to think to get technological advantage over IAF.

Meanwhile, hal tejas mk1a will be available with Astra block -2 missiles (150-200 km) before 2025.

Su 30 mki will be upgraded to latest technology with 37m missiles (150-300 km)

Hal Tejas Mark 2 will also be available maximum from 2027...with Astra block -2 missiles (150-200 km)

So what, your point is? PAC will have produced all examples of the Block III by 2025 at the latest, PAC has a capacity of 24 aircraft a year however, more than likely, we will see older models being retrofitted and the new examples being produced within a similar timeframe.

You are delusional, the ASTRA had begun development in the 90's and has just reached LRIP, about 30 years for a mediocre missile, if you genuinely think that the ASTRA block II's will be available before 2025, you need to wake up.

Whats even funnier is that you think you will have enough tejas' by 2025 to be able to counter the PAF's growing fleet of AESA equipped modern fighters. HAL is claiming that they can produce 16 a year at their PEAK , something that is not sustainable.

Also, so what if the SU-30MKI's will be getting R-37m's? They're not designed to take out maneuverable targets, nor can the N011M track that far accurately (i have discussed the limitations of its VLR tracking, it can only scan areas of a very, very small size at a time, i.e 15 cm x 15cm)

Have you not learnt from the development of the Tejas that HAL is incapable of doing anything within a reasonable time frame? It has taken 30 years to get to the MK.1, if you think you'll have a mark 2 within 7 years, good luck.

Its pitted Against Raytheon Aim-120c Which has better seeker and Range
Surely R-77-1 Equal in range

100 Rafale's Are Enough For Whole PAF

How Many Missiles or BVR Chinese Actually Sold other than allies And Few African nations

DERBY IR has duel pulse Motar and Has Low RCS

Su-30 seriously :rolleyes:

MMRCA is 2007 Program

You are aware that the R-77 is mostly operated by dictatorships and highly unstable states right? The Chinese aviation industry is in its infancy, as more countries buy Chinese over Russian or American, more Chinese missiles are sold, its very simple logic

So what, your point is? PAC will have produced all examples of the Block III by 2025 at the latest, PAC has a capacity of 24 aircraft a year however, more than likely, we will see older models being retrofitted and the new examples being produced within a similar timeframe.

You are delusional, the ASTRA had begun development in the 90's and has just reached LRIP, about 30 years for a mediocre missile, if you genuinely think that the ASTRA block II's will be available before 2025, you need to wake up.

Whats even funnier is that you think you will have enough tejas' by 2025 to be able to counter the PAF's growing fleet of AESA equipped modern fighters. HAL is claiming that they can produce 16 a year at their PEAK , something that is not sustainable.

Also, so what if the SU-30MKI's will be getting R-37m's? They're not designed to take out maneuverable targets, nor can the N011M track that far accurately (i have discussed the limitations of its VLR tracking, it can only scan areas of a very, very small size at a time, i.e 15 cm x 15cm)
So You think MKI Will not get MLU's
Heard About super Sukhoi Program
By 2025 Indian defense Budget Will cross 100 billion $

HAL Manufacturing Aircraft Since 50 years Its ranks 38 In global aviation firms
During 2019-20, 31 new aircraft / helicopters and 117 new engines were produced and overhaul of 199 aircraft / helicopters and 490 engines were undertaken. HAL has produced 13 new ALHs against the contract of 40, out of which three were produced ahead of schedule for the Indian Army
HAL posts over Rs 21,100 (3 billion$)crore turnover in 2019-20
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-in-2019-20/articleshow/74916954.cms?from=mdr
There Difference BTW Twin Engine And single
MKI Is heavy Category fighter

Have you not learnt from the development of the Tejas that HAL is incapable of doing anything within a reasonable time frame? It has taken 30 years to get to the MK.1, if you think you'll have a mark 2 within 7 years, good luck.
123 MK1A Upgrade

You are aware that the R-77 is mostly operated by dictatorships and highly unstable states right? The Chinese aviation industry is in its infancy, as more countries buy Chinese over Russian or American, more Chinese missiles are sold, its very simple logic
LOL Americans Are Restricted Sale military aircraft to Chinese

R-77 Bought by Malaysia,Indonasia ,Kazakistan ,peru,serbia,

How many Did Chinese sell ???

Even PLAAF Bought R-77 in 2018 for Su-30MKK and Su-30MK2 aircraft

At no point Ghafoor was 100% confident in his briefings of downing SU30. You have zero proof. Stop pulling stuff out of your a$$.
The only *** that was fucked that day was Indian. Here to jog your memory:

amraam-1200.jpg

Hey we are not fucked, here is the proof.:lol:

So You think MKI Will not get MLU's
Heard About super Sukhoi Program
By 2025 Indian defense Budget Will cross 100 billion $

HAL Manufacturing Aircraft Since 50 years Its ranks 38 In global aviation firms
During 2019-20, 31 new aircraft / helicopters and 117 new engines were produced and overhaul of 199 aircraft / helicopters and 490 engines were undertaken. HAL has produced 13 new ALHs against the contract of 40, out of which three were produced ahead of schedule for the Indian Army
HAL posts over Rs 21,100 (3 billion$)crore turnover in 2019-20
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...-in-2019-20/articleshow/74916954.cms?from=mdr
There Difference BTW Twin Engine And single
MKI Is heavy Category fighter
We hearing this news years and years when your this project will begins
123 MK1A Upgrade
When this project will starts in 2090:lol:
LOL Americans Are Restricted Sale military aircraft to Chinese

R-77 Bought by Malaysia,Indonasia ,Kazakistan ,peru,serbia,

How many Did Chinese sell ???

Even PLAAF Bought R-77 in 2018 for Su-30MKK and Su-30MK2 aircraft
But R-77 is not battle proven like AMRAAM is
And for correction R-77 bought by China not 2018 but in early 2000 with a first delivery of Su-30 MKK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom