What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

SSG (Navy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Do Pakistan's special forces (ssg, ssw, and ssgn included) have super specialized units such as those found in the US sf very specific for certain jobs? Ex the green berets who are fluent in various languages are sent in when they need to be in the shadows giving logistical and training support to revolutions or guerillas, and so many others out there? And do they have super elite teams that arn't as 'advertised' that are involved in more classified jobs such as delta force and seal team six?

Just within the SSG, 20 or so different regional languages and dialects are spoken and understood.

SSG (Navy)

hey, i just found this vid of IN MARCOs training (says CISF but that's wrong) and noticed the remarkable similarity (in terms of purely appearance) in MARCOs and SSG-N (especially during room clearance drills 1.10-)

Really interesting how similar they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi
I want to join SSG can any on let me know how can I join ...............

hi
I want to join SSG can any on let me know how can I join ...............

first join the army and then you can move ahead and if capable enough you might be accepted into the SSG

Can u guys kindly find me the link to one the thread which had pics from all of our SF?coz i have been tryin to find it but no avail...... would appreciate it very much... thanks in advance.

totally wrong room entry......
room entry principle are :-
the first man can go right or left corner
if he goes right the second man goes left
the third man goes right
and fourth man goes left
its four man room entry...first u clear the corner
we need more modren trainging and emphasis on crises planing
this is one big subject dear

575444_3065303996515_1380963173_32436289_2022859463_n.jpg

Agreement with blood stamp.

I have a few questions:-

1.What is the strength of SSG,SSGN and SSW?

2.What is the size of the teams they operate in..i mean the smallest team.Are they divided into units and if so can anyone give an example whats it like?

3.If they are divided into small teams what is the role of various operatives in the team like demolition expert,nav expert medical expert etc?

4.What is the standard Rocket Launcher they use?What are the machines guns they use?

5.What kind of firepower would there be in the smallest team?

6.Does the Pakistan Army give the SF operatives any special knowledge like special classes after getting in the SF?

Back
Top Bottom