What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

Capt Akash Aftab Rabbani Shaheed 4th CDR Yalghar battalion in his combat gear and assult riffle. (modified AK-47 or type 56)
Akash was basically an Airborne Trooper.

Pic Courtesy: Farhan Haider (a common friend)

The man standing next to Akash and Smiling is me. This is one of mine and Akash's more recent pictures. I had shared this before but didnt introduced myself. @Akheilos

Capt Bilal Shaheed Maryted in 2011?
2q2pf8w.jpg

Our training methodology rests on creating compact muscle with greater muscle strands per kilogram of body weight rather than create artificial bulk. Smaller but more dense muscles are more efficient as they need less nourishment which is ideal for a commando, it also suits our geography because less surface area in contact with sun means that a thinner person is less likely to get heat stroke.

Whats the expression for guys like these in Punjabi ? :unsure:

Kangriii Pehalwan ! :bunny:

Well at least this explains why you came to the Office the other day with a broken rib when Mrs.Icarus decided to jump into your arms ! :D

Having a 200 kg wife does that to a person ! :whistle:

Whats the expression for guys like these in Punjabi ? :unsure:

Kangriii Pehalwan ! :bunny:

Well at least this explains why you came to the Office the other day with a broken rib when Mrs.Icarus decided to jump into your arms ! :D

Having a 200 kg wife does that to a person ! :whistle:

I already told you that I am unmarried, perhaps that is why all my ribs are still intact.

I already told you that I am unmarried, perhaps that is why all my ribs are still intact.

You should've also added 'I've already told you that I'm humorless & intensely serious all the time that even a joke keeps itching at me unless I give a serious reply back to set the record straight that I'm, in this case, unmarried' ! :disagree:

You should've also added 'I've already told you that I'm humorless & intensely serious all the time that even a joke keeps itching at me unless I give a serious reply back to set the record straight that I'm, in this case, unmarried' ! :disagree:

I dread online humour, I am a much more laid back person in person but the screen filters all my humour out.

There I go again.

This has been discussed before. The idea is to have 3 brigades. The second brigade is still under strength and it will take sometime to expand. The approval is given to raise the third brigade. :)
And How do you know this ?

Back
Top Bottom