What's new

Pakistan's Special Operations Forces: SSG | SSGN | SSW | SOW | SOG

hello guys,can some one one give me any credible source where i can actually read about the operations performed in the past wars with India by SSG.well i want to tell you guys here in defense weekly which is monthly issue i cannot find SSG's name in top 5 special forces.there were many criteria but SSG was not even in one of them.i know they have lot of brave officers but i wish my PAKISTAN should have been there.

i know this is out of the way from this topic but can any one tell me where i can find those desert camo shoes.... any idea?
and sorry for being disturbing this thread ....................peace:pakistan:

hello guys,can some one one give me any credible source where i can actually read about the operations performed in the past wars with India by SSG.well i want to tell you guys here in defense weekly which is monthly issue i cannot find SSG's name in top 5 special forces.there were many criteria but SSG was not even in one of them.i know they have lot of brave officers but i wish my PAKISTAN should have been there.

While I do not bother with top 5 or 10 lists because they are essentially bogus, I know for a fact that combat experience and training wise, SSG is right at the top without any doubt in my mind. Equipment is one area where there is a need to upgrade constantly, otherwise we have a pretty potent and effective SOF capability.

While I do not bother with top 5 or 10 lists because they are essentially bogus, I know for a fact that combat experience and training wise, SSG is right at the top without any doubt in my mind. Equipment is one area where there is a need to upgrade constantly, otherwise we have a pretty potent and effective SOF capability.

as proved by the Swat ops !!!

blain i know our SSG is very competent force,but the question is if we are so competent then why couldn't we do well then the Indians in airborne Africa?.in your post you have written that it is just like the game of hockey, where one team can loose or win one or the other time.then tell me mod when Indians where there our SSG should have defeated them.on this forum since i have joined i have always learned so much about our SSG.but this is time to open our eyes and access our special forces.Indians totally outperformed us in speed marching,why couldn't we?we always talk about how grueling our SSG's training is but in one basic thing we have been outshone by them. i really don't care about america or any other country but just the Indians.it would have been better if we have won the competition.still i think there is lot of scope of improvement for our SSG.they should be the best at least not behind indians.

blain i know our SSG is very competent force,but the question is if we are so competent then why couldn't we do well then the Indians in airborne Africa?.in your post you have written that it is just like the game of hockey, where one team can loose or win one or the other time.then tell me mod when Indians where there our SSG should have defeated them.on this forum since i have joined i have always learned so much about our SSG.but this is time to open our eyes and access our special forces.Indians totally outperformed us in speed marching,why couldn't we?we always talk about how grueling our SSG's training is but in one basic thing we have been outshone by them. i really don't care about america or any other country but just the Indians.it would have been better if we have won the competition.still i think there is lot of scope of improvement for our SSG.they should be the best at least not behind indians.

Indians may be training harder in running away. Who knows? We don't really know details of the competition or what teams were sent. Indians may have selected the best runners and sent for all we know, while we sent a regular unit with mix of people with different skills. Not to be racist here, but we if had send a unit of makrani/sheedis they might have been the best runners.

Not to devalue endurance running for spec ops, but there are many factors a competition cannot tell or should tell.

Indians may be training harder in running away. Who knows? We don't really know details of the competition or what teams were sent. Indians may have selected the best runners and sent for all we know, while we sent a regular unit with mix of people with different skills. Not to be racist here, but we if had send a unit of makrani/sheedis they might have been the best runners.

Not to devalue endurance running for spec ops, but there are many factors a competition cannot tell or should tell.

No matter its India or USA or Pakistan, everyone sends the best for the competition.... But a competition cannot judge the Bravery or Skill of a commando... No commando Units in the world would display there full skills in an open air, but a display of edurance will be at the top..... May it be SSG or NSG, These two are a threat to terrorists.

I love my SAS.
ae538225507d79669cff66531e02c610.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom