What's new

Pakistan's U17 wrestlers denied Indian visa

That will only hurt our athletes.

It's not up to you though, it up to people who organized it

True. We don't have a beef with Pakistani sportsperson and civilians. Encouraging cross border sporting events will only high-light how similar we are and all anti india/pakistani propaganda is just false

India Pakistan matches mein jo feeling hai woh aur kahi nahi aati janab:-).

I was not asking for development ...I asked you in the context of 'This development comes one day after the Pakistan foreign ministry responded strongly to remarks made by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his visit to Bangladesh on Pakistan's alleged involvement in terrorism in neighbouring countries.
?

Good for Pakistan. They should declare anyone who visits India - a traitor. It's shameful that officials in Pakistan believe that we are funding terrorism inside their country while their civilian are lining up for visa for India.
This is a sporting event, visas are required. Your comment is dumb, and yes, India is funding terrorism in Pakistan.

Why Pakistani are so despo to come to india...
STOP COMING...
It's a supporting event meant for Asia, politics should stay out of it, but India refuses to do such a thing. If it was held in Pakistan, and Pakistan denied Indian visas, you'd be raging.

In the Pakistan-Zimbabwe cricket matches, fans were holding up banners saying "we miss you India".

Small hearts indeed

I'd say, not all. The rivalry between governments shouldn't trickle down to the common populace. Or atleast, i think so.

It all started with Pakistan denying visa to two teachers which were appointed by the Indian government for international yoga day.

Guess this government does not take yoga lightly.
app ki memory buhat weak hey shaed
india didnot gave visas to Pakistani jujistu team before this yoga teachers visas thingy.
lekin app apana sab kuch bhool jattey hain
old habit

This is a sporting event, visas are required. Your comment is dumb, and yes, India is funding terrorism in Pakistan.
than you should tell the participating members that India is funding terrorism inside your country and should demand for change of venue.w

by the way,why you guys even bother to come India,land of terrorists??

Because incredible shining India is a first world country, where we're desperate to migrate to. I want to immigrate to India. How do I apply?

Good job,Pakistanis are disgraced the name of Wrestling whenever they faced Indian wrestlers... However these Sissy Boys masquerading as Wrestlers should be given Visa to train under Indians.

Back
Top Bottom