What's new

Pakistan's warrior queen, Maria; the squash player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to wear them they can but they can't come in front of men in only those garments in front of men they have to cover their whole body except for face and hands and also fill other requirements like clothes should not be thin or see through or too tight or like men or like Non Muslims but if front of husband they wear do not wear doesn't matter but in front of other men they have to cover their whole body except for face and hands

You fight for Jinah we will fight for orders of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW

HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW will win and you will loose and your Maria Toor will also loose because HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW told women to cover their whole body except their face and hands and he cursed those women who even create sound while walking and you are promoting a girl which wear shorts and play in front of men in which the kind of movement she has to do is completely against Haram and than you lie and call your self follower of MUHAMAMD SAW shows you are just a liar Sir

I had thought you were playing in your previous posts but my god you are one radicalised little bugger. I better take off my picture from my avatar.....

Satanic mullahs like you will lose for sure... inshllah we muslims will win by the grace of Allah..
You are running away coward I told you HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW asked Muslim women to cover their whole body except face and hands and he also cursed those women who create sound while walking and you promoting a girl which is playing Squahs and wearing clothes which shows her legs and arms Haram things you are actually abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not Mullahs you are basically using term Mulla to abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW thanks for exposing yourself Mr

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar: What the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) said about lower garment also applies to shirt.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas: Ikrimah said that he saw Ibn Abbas putting on lower garment, letting the hem on the top of his foot and raising it behind. He said: Why do you put on the lower garment in this way? He replied: It is how I saw the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) do it.

Narrated AbuHurayrah: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed the man who dressed like a woman and the woman who dressed like a man.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: Ibn AbuMulaykah told that when someone remarked to Aisha that a woman was wearing sandals, she replied: The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) cursed mannish women.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: Safiyyah, daughter of Shaybah, said that Aisha mentioned the women of Ansar, praised them and said good words about them. She then said: When Surat an-Nur came down, they took the curtains, tore them and made head covers (veils) of them.

Narrated Umm Salamah, Ummul Mu'minin: When the verse "That they should cast their outer garments over their persons" was revealed, the women of Ansar came out as if they had crows over their heads by wearing outer garments.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: May Allah have mercy on the early immigrant women. When the verse "That they should draw their veils over their bosoms" was revealed, they tore their thick outer garments and made veils from them.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin: Asma, daughter of AbuBakr, entered upon the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) wearing thin clothes. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) turned his attention from her. He said: O Asma', when a woman reaches the age of menstruation, it does not suit her that she displays her parts of body except this and this, and he pointed to her face and hands. Sunnan Abu Dawood

AbU Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) having said this: Two are the types of the denizens of Hell whom I did not see: people having flogs like the tails of the ox with them and they would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined (to evil) and make their husbands incline towards it. Their heads would be like the humps of the bukht camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise and they would not smell its odour whereas its odour would be smelt from such and such distance. Sahih Muslim

You are running away coward I told you HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW asked Muslim women to cover their whole body except face and hands and he also cursed those women who create sound while walking and you promoting a girl which is playing Squahs and wearing clothes which shows her legs and arms Haram things you are actually abusing HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW not Mullahs you are basically using term Mulla to abuse HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW thanks for exposing yourself Mr

whatever sanatic mullah has taught you will lead you to hell... inshallah we muslims will win by the grace of Allah.

No Sir women can not play in front of men among women they can play but not in front of men and the kind of dress this girl is wearing that is not allowed in Islam at all

@Zarvan why cant we play in front of men? Kiya men bay haya hain that they can play in front of the world? :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan fine I accept wearing such clothes are not acceptable in Islam but did you read my whole post? Why not these MULLAHs recognize the sport for women and finance her full sleeve clothes, pants AND SCARF instead of criticizing the problem.....try looking for a solution?

Women are humans too...we have wants to play sports and if we have potential I dont see HOW ISLAM WHICH IS FOR EVERYONE states to stop this?

Dekhain @Zarvan bhai....yahan clothes ki prob bhi hai par mard ki khopri ki prob bhi hai! Unko uskay kapray say takleef hai tou badalo...Par agar uskay pass talent hai tou yeh na insaafi hai kay usko kayhl nay na diya jai! Woh bhi Insaan hai uskay bhi cha hat hai kay Pakistan ka naam roshan hoay.....

Jaysay mein nay previous post mein kaha tha kay Malaysia and Indonesia ki khawateen tou scarf kay ker badminton, martial arts aur kaam bhi kerti hain....jub dil saaf ho, niyaat saaf ho tou jo awaaz utha tay hain unki taraf bhi dekho...

Islam nay women ko azadi di hai jub kay woh jahilah zamanay mein unko itna ahem nai diya jata tha...Sorry mayri Urdu itni great nai hai par I hope aap iss baat par gor kerain!

The problem you guys have is you are so judgemental. Leave that to the Almighty. You little beings are insignificant in the scheme of things and in front of the creater. You are shaped by your surroundings and forget about the truth of our great religion that is peace and compassion. This is reflective of your kinds mindset that you chose to jump up and down when a young woman plays a game of squash yet seek to simply ignore great tyranny and injustice that is befalling upon our land. You travel to better Islamic places like Malaysia for example where Muslims also reside but who are much more tolerant and peaceful going about their daily business without a sick mentality. Live and let live. Besides Islam spread because of the message of peace compassion and brotherhood and not through the violence as the west would have you believe. Particularly true for the sub continent. The Sufis saints of India achieved significantly more than than those who thrust their belief on others.
People always evaluate/judge each other; this is natural occurrence; people judge me too and I do the same in response.

I have issue with this "leave judgement to Allah Almighty" statement. Of course, Allah Almighty will judge everybody; this is unavoidable. However, Muslims themselves have an obligation to forbid wrongdoings and evil. Several hadith and Quranic versus exit in this regard. Here is an example: Commanding Good and Forbidding Evil

Now you tell me that how societal evils/decay will be stopped from spreading if wrongdoers will not be judged and/or stopped?

Here is a powerful hint: Societal corruption/decay in USA accelerated after internal acceptance of so-called "women rights movements" under the banner of feminism in that country. In a few decades, USA have transformed from a role-model society in to "one of the most morally and socially corrupt" societies in existence.; arguably the most. And many other nations are following suite.

Checks and balances are essential for any society and their enforcement is necessary to prevent a society from sliding in to decay.

oh this was offensive to you ?? but when people present Mullahism as Islam you just bow to it???
My point is that we "commoners" are not in the position to predict the decision-making of Holy Prophet (PBUH) and/or any other Prophets. These people are free from sins and they act and perceive on the basis from guidance of Allah Almighty himself.

And stop with this Mullahism non-sense as well; not everybody who preaches Islam is a Mullah.

inshallah... we will prosper and defeat these satanic mullahism.
Satanic liberalism should be curbed as well. It is even bigger threat.

i dont want to live in a world where my daughter wants to become a swimmer or a tennis player and get death threads from these do takkay kay mullah, I wanna make sure when she grows, these satanic mullahs are sent to hell for good !!
So you are OK with strangers ogling at your daughter's body and fantasize about her?

May Allah Almighty give you some hadayat and open your eyes.

A lot of respect to this girl. There are probably so many hidden gems like her around in the country who can take sports in our country to the next level. But alas we are still stuck with "she is wearing sleeveless, he is not covering his legs above his knees etc. etc." comments.

People always evaluate/judge each other; this is natural occurrence; people judge me too and I do the same in response.

Ok fair enough.

I have issue with this "leave judgement to Allah Almighty" statement. Of course, Allah Almighty will judge everybody; this is unavoidable. However, Muslims themselves have an obligation to forbid wrongdoings and evil. Several hadith and Quranic versus exit in this regard. Here is an example: Commanding Good and Forbidding Evil

Yes Muslims do have an obligation to forbid wrongdoings and evil like killing innocents, exposing child molestors, corruption, burning minorities homes, taking advantage of the poor etc... But on petty issues...come on...

Now you tell me that how societal evils/decay will be stopped from spreading if wrongdoers will not be judged?

Every country has it's norms the limits are set and defined by the society so that you will not see people scantily dressed in Pakistan in a way that you will see in say Scandinavia (in lovely hot weather of course). Now our girl playing squash....is that evil or decay...no not in my eyes.

Here is a powerful hint: Social decay in USA accelerated with so-called "women rights movements" under the banner of feminism. In a few decades, USA have transformed from a role-model society in to "one of the most morally and socially corrupt" societies in current times.; arguably the most.

Agreed it can be argued there is a social decay in USA due to the erosion of social values. But I will say that in Scandanavian countries who are more liberal in their outlook than even in the US you will see very high morals and social support for their people with very low crime rate.

Checks and balances are essential for any society and their enforcement is necessary to prevent a society from sliding in to social decay.

Checks and balances are essential as is accountability but when you have very rabid people with a very strong and fixed agenda imposing their will because what they think is right (whether they are or not objectively) they then become a pain in the *** for everyone.

My point is that we "commoners" are not in the position to predict the decision-making of Holy Prophet (PBUH) and/or any other Prophets. These people are free from sins and they act and perceive on the basis from guidance of Allah Almighty himself.

And stop with this Mullahism non-sense as well; not everybody who preaches Islam is a Mullah.

Satanic liberalism should be curbed as well. It is even bigger threat.

So you are OK with strangers ogling at your daughter's body and fantasize about her?

May Allah Almighty give you some hadayat and open your eyes.

which people are you talking about ??? these mullah??? this guy zarvan who said we will do blood bath just to make sure everyone wears burqa doesnot even know the difference between the "law" and a "advice". I asked him to point out number of verses in Quran that deal with Legal system...

this all what these people teach is Mulllahism, its their desire to continue selling themselves in the name of Islam, fact of the matter is they have set up their "dukans" where they sell Islam and put blame on Prophet Muhammad.

we dont have satanic liberalism, we only have satanic mullahism. and thats a curse we muslims are facing, need total removal...

My daughter would be playing, perverts may do whatever harm to themselves, wont be effecting my daughter a bit..and yes she would be bringing home respect and honour for herself and her country.

may Allah give you hadiyat too, clearly you are on wrong path, and in doing so putting blame on the Prophet Muhammad... what worst can one do?? shame on you and your kind !!

@LeGenD I quoted hadees still you are running away because you are betraying Islam sir hazrat Muhammad saw have not allowed these kind of things women has to wear hijab and can't play in front of men sir these are orders of Islam you are traitor of Islam

@nayapakistan sir Allah and his rasool saw already told what is gala and what is haram and we have to implement and haram things will not be allowed at all and people will stop them even by force this may create bloodshed

@Zarvan fine I accept wearing such clothes are not acceptable in Islam but did you read my whole post? Why not these MULLAHs recognize the sport for women and finance her full sleeve clothes, pants AND SCARF instead of criticizing the problem.....try looking for a solution?

Women are humans too...we have wants to play sports and if we have potential I dont see HOW ISLAM WHICH IS FOR EVERYONE states to stop this?

Dekhain @Zarvan bhai....yahan clothes ki prob bhi hai par mard ki khopri ki prob bhi hai! Unko uskay kapray say takleef hai tou badalo...Par agar uskay pass talent hai tou yeh na insaafi hai kay usko kayhl nay na diya jai! Woh bhi Insaan hai uskay bhi cha hat hai kay Pakistan ka naam roshan hoay.....

Jaysay mein nay previous post mein kaha tha kay Malaysia and Indonesia ki khawateen tou scarf kay ker badminton, martial arts aur kaam bhi kerti hain....jub dil saaf ho, niyaat saaf ho tou jo awaaz utha tay hain unki taraf bhi dekho...

Islam nay women ko azadi di hai jub kay woh jahilah zamanay mein unko itna ahem nai diya jata tha...Sorry mayri Urdu itni great nai hai par I hope aap iss baat par gor kerain!
women should also not watch men playing sir women can play in covered areas sir but not in front of men and @LeGenD not a surprise from you I know you w I'll sell your daughter body to earn money
@LeGenD I posted hadees and you ran away shows you were just using terms so you can abuse hazrat Muhammad saw and make fun of his teachings

Ok fair enough.

Yes Muslims do have an obligation to forbid wrongdoings and evil like killing innocents, exposing child molestors, corruption, burning minorities homes, taking advantage of the poor etc... But on petty issues...come on...

Now you tell me that how societal evils/decay will be stopped from spreading if wrongdoers will not be judged?

Every country has it's norms the limits are set and defined by the society so that you will not see people scantily dressed in Pakistan in a way that you will see in say Scandinavia (in lovely hot weather of course). Now our girl playing squash....is that evil or decay...no not in my eyes.

Here is a powerful hint: Social decay in USA accelerated with so-called "women rights movements" under the banner of feminism. In a few decades, USA have transformed from a role-model society in to "one of the most morally and socially corrupt" societies in current times.; arguably the most.

Agreed it can be argued there is a social decay in USA due to the erosion of social values. But I will say that in Scandanavian countries who are more liberal in their outlook than even in the US you will see very high morals and social support for their people with very low crime rate.

Checks and balances are essential for any society and their enforcement is necessary to prevent a society from sliding in to social decay.

Checks and balances are essential as is accountability but when you have very rabid people with a very strong and fixed agenda imposing their will because what they think is right (whether they are or not objectively) they then become a pain in the *** for everyone.
sir Islam has already told what is halal and what is not and women can't play in front of men sir that is haram and hara things can't be made gala to make someoonee happy and Islam I'll be implemented and those who are against it will be ten out

women should also not watch men playing sir women can play in covered areas sir but not in front of men and @LeGenD not a surprise from you I know you w I'll sell your daughter body to earn money
@LeGenD I posted hadees and you ran away shows you were just using terms so you can abuse hazrat Muhammad saw and make fun of his teachings
@Zarvan par quran mein kahan likha hai mard khayl saktay hain aysi games?

Why cant women play? Dont you think this is too much? I mean seriously Islam is a way of life not tunnel! It is to give freedom and happiness not to enclose you and limit your choice!

Islam is lovely and easy not as hard as you make it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom