What's new

Pakistan's WIN over India in Centurian, is it a Nature's sign of Change in Fate?

Nature's sign of change in fate? What the hell does that even mean?

You give way too much importance to a game of cricket.

Lets face it, i remeber when you people won WC i received abuses etc on orkut, FB & every where on net only coz i was Pakistani, Indians show absolutely no respect to Pak, Pak was loosing against England in recent WC,we all saw Yuvraj Dancing, then Ghambir abusing, Now Dhooni didnt even said that Pak played well...
people take the cricket match serious only when they WIN it, u dont want to take it serious coz India lost simple as that

Last edited:
:welcome:Well Guys, This is my first ever thread that i am going to start.

My Invitation to you guys to express your views about Pakistan's Win against india in centurian South Africa.

do u think its a nature's sign to greet pakistan and warn india that things are soon going to tilt pakistan's way so india should watch before leaping on the laps of Pakistan's enemies?

Plz Comment...:pakistan::welcome:

are you reading ALCHEMIST these days?

It only matter to me if we beat India in a healthy sportsmanship match,

and that we did and gloriously :lol: :chilli:

727213c3182771707e0b92bd80195cb4.jpg

:bunny:

:no: he just read those analysis by Indians which say that Pak was taken out by India in every ICC world class Championships, so Pak must have lost in Centurion :azn:

They always make analyses like that but when they lose :lol:

they sheepishly avoid and forget as if nothing every happened :bunny:

:disagree:

:pakistan:

Lets face it, i remeber when you people won WC i received abuses etc on orkut, FB & every where on net only coz i was Pakistani, Indians show absolutely no respect to Pak, Pak was loosing against England in recent WC,we all saw Yuvraj Dancing, then Ghambir abusing, Now Dhooni didnt even said that Pak played well...
people take the cricket match serious only when they WIN it, u dont want to take it serious coz India lost simple as that

well emo you can celebrate the win any way (chahe gun leke air firing karo yah stoned hokar nange hokar nacho)you want but thread is about change in fate or omen or luck of pakistan due to this match.
kher waham or faith main dhaage bhar ka antar hota hai.

well emo you can celebrate the win any way (chahe gun leke air firing karo yah stoned hokar nange hokar nacho)you want but thread is about change in fate or omen or luck of pakistan due to this match.
kher waham or faith main dhaage bhar ka antar hota hai.

man u still don't get my point....

It was Indian omen(or whatever u call it) that India has always taken out Pak in every big ICC cups like Champions Trophy & WC, & every where in Indian analysis u will see this thing & before match Indians even here on this forum were talking about this

mere pas Gun ni the warna aik do ko to mae ne Zarur marna tha

It was Indian omen(or whatever u call it) that India has always taken out Pak in every big ICC cups like Champions Trophy & WC, & every where in Indian analysis u will see this thing & before match Indians even here on this forum were talking about this

itna gussa **** re ****:woot:

do not listen too much ramstein.

:bunny:

Yeah, it definitely says that, the omens have changed for India, and for Pakistan, because Pakistan won and India lost , :taz:

what else can you deduce from it?? :what:

I just produced a counter theory rest depends on u :P

itna gussa **** re ****:woot:

do not listen too much ramstein.

Gusa to aj Indians ko ha :azn: '
anyways go beat Australia & lets have a Clash in Semi or may be Final :bounce:

First of all congratulations to Pakistan Team and Pakistani nation:pakistan:.

well I understand your feeling abbas.after a long time good things are happening for pakistan but considering this an omen of change in fate would be a bit immature.its just a game.after T20 victory we lost to srilanka so what do you have to say about that? its a game keep it a game.

anyways even if it is an omen, what we need to do is thank allah for his help, pray for better future of pakistan and remain humble.

P.S:i won't mind if what you are saying turns out to be true :yahoo:

Indians lost because of their arrogance, they think their arrogance can bring them power and success like the Americans.

But indians refuse to look at themselves in the mirror, so they pretend they are just like Americans and then they start :blah:

I think Indian team was already of the view that they could not win the match even before the match started. They were saying that we are short of player etc etc.

BAD NEWS

India now finally raise new Issue in Unitednation that Pakistan Terrorist Cricket Team openly Violation of US String that thy must Lost everymatch against India but yesturday thy openly violate this aggrement so Unitednation will once again go for Strict action against Hafiz Young Khan. UN/US/IN calls Rehman malik in US embassy LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom