What's new

Paks first award winning chopper UAV

it is good achievement,our next focus should be improvement of its range and mass production

Congrats indeed it is first

For learning and experiments, it is great launch
Hope government takes it seriously

However, for a Military application, the challenge is "Weight Carrying capacity" of the helicopter and reliability (8,000 hours or 10,000 hours) with no technical issue, this is where the
  • 50 million to 100 million USD grant come into play

sorry to say hamare koi achievement nahe hey yahan kuch nahe banta... even these NUST students bought stuff from Aliexpress like components circuit etc and built that thingy lol. My brother and his friends did the same made quad copter, bought elec components motors etc from Aliexpress lol even these asshole GPO charged extra for the weight of those items. WE DON'T MAKE EVEN FUCKING PIN.... except fibre, I must say its a UAV chopper developed with the help of Chinese kachra quite frankly (not undermining students but this is the FACT).

sorry to say hamare koi achievement nahe hey yahan kuch nahe banta... even these NUST students bought stuff from Aliexpress like components circuit etc and built that thingy lol. My brother and his friends did the same made quad copter, bought elec components motors etc from Aliexpress lol even these asshole GPO charged extra for the weight of those items. WE DON'T MAKE EVEN FUCKING PIN.... except fibre, I must say its a UAV chopper developed with the help of Chinese kachra quite frankly (not undermining students but this is the FACT).

That's how products are built globally. Parts are sourced from multiple vendors and those parts are then integrated and custom softwares are built to enhance capabilities. We Pakistanis can benefit highly from Chineese industrial base. All we need to do is to work on integrations, softwares, data science and AI. Once we are good in these areas and we start to earn $$$, we can invest back in manufacturing parts locally to boost our industrial base.

Not true after reviewing Mirage Rebuilt factory project , it seems we can do technically advance stuff. We just need to expand that capability

PIA has been servicing Boeing fleet for decades
326486_358879607530928_2086142933_o.jpg

proton-automark-agreement.jpg

Azmat-Class-3-KSEW-692x360.jpg

New coaches local Manufacturing
54211683_10161633957440442_408711514543882240_n.jpg

Pakistan Steeles while it is not fuctional however in past played an important role to manufacture items needed in construction sector

The areas we perhaps lack behind are consumer goods

Last edited:
Excellent work. Good job. Congratulation to the team. Keep making us proud. :pakistan::smitten::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom