What's new

Palestinian woman gives birth from smuggled sperm

Anees

Reaction score

Al Arabiya
A Palestinian woman who was inseminated using sperm smuggled from her jailed husband has given birth, Ma’an news agency reported on Thursday.
Her husband, Abdul Kareem al-Rimawi, is currently serving a 25-year jail sentence. He has been in prison for 12 years.
Lida, 34, gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Majd on Wednesday, Ma’an reported. The baby was conceived at the Razan clinic by IVF after al-Rimawi’s sperm was smuggled out of the prison.
It is the second birth of this kind at the clinic.
In 2012 Dalal Rabayaa gave birth to a baby boy at the same center, also after smuggling her husband’s sperm out of prison and using IVF treatment to become pregnant.
The details of how the sperm was smuggled have not been revealed because of security concerns.
The prisoners are separated from their visitors by glass panels and are denied conjugal visits, a spokeswoman for the prisons told The New York Times.
According to medical sources, there are 16 women who claim to have become pregnant by smuggling their husband’s sperm from Israeli prisons, Ma’an reported.

Palestinian woman gives birth from smuggled sperm - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

Money shot on religious mags ?

" Packed with a prayer for you babbyyy! "

Will this count as a Halal Islamic Birth or Haraam Un-Islamic? It involves masturbation too!!

Al Arabiya
A Palestinian woman who was inseminated using sperm smuggled from her jailed husband has given birth, Ma’an news agency reported on Thursday.
Her husband, Abdul Kareem al-Rimawi, is currently serving a 25-year jail sentence. He has been in prison for 12 years.
Lida, 34, gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Majd on Wednesday, Ma’an reported. The baby was conceived at the Razan clinic by IVF after al-Rimawi’s sperm was smuggled out of the prison.
It is the second birth of this kind at the clinic.
In 2012 Dalal Rabayaa gave birth to a baby boy at the same center, also after smuggling her husband’s sperm out of prison and using IVF treatment to become pregnant.
The details of how the sperm was smuggled have not been revealed because of security concerns.
The prisoners are separated from their visitors by glass panels and are denied conjugal visits, a spokeswoman for the prisons told The New York Times.
According to medical sources, there are 16 women who claim to have become pregnant by smuggling their husband’s sperm from Israeli prisons, Ma’an reported.

Palestinian woman gives birth from smuggled sperm - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

The Israelis need lessons in humane treatment of prisoners.
Wives meeting husbands in prison for love and sex is humane, Israelis.

am sure they allow meetings.. but not sex..

The Israelis could score some much-needed goodwill if they did allow sex between prisoners and their wives (or husband, if it's the wife whose in Israeli prison).

The Israelis could score some much-needed goodwill if they did allow sex between prisoners and their wives (or husband, if it's the wife whose in Israeli prison).
i dont think that will change the view of opponents, yeah those who are pro israeli or neutral will like it.

Are Israelis too stupid to plug this 'leak' as its not the first case.

I have heard of conjugal visits being allowed in Western Countries for male prisoners...but is it also extended to female prisoners.

i dont think that will change the view of opponents, yeah those who are pro israeli or neutral will like it.

And thus it can be used as (one of many potential) a point to counteract claims of Israel-haters that Israel is the little satan.

And thus it can be used as (one of many potential) a point to counteract claims of Israel-haters that Israel is the little satan.
just out of curiosity... how does it work.. i mean do they have a sex room in prisons? usually rooms are shared with other inmates right?

just out of curiosity... how does it work.. i mean do they have a sex room in prisons? usually rooms are shared with other inmates right?

in US prisons, they got a 'comfort room' specially for that, with bed of course.

There are separate cottages inside the prison compond where the prisoner and his spouse can meet and be intimate.

Israeli doctors save many Palestinian lives every year which is much more noteworthy than allowing prisoners to have sex.....but that didn't stop one female Palestinian suicide bomber to pack explosives in her underwear and come back to bomb the same hospital she was treated for burns. She was arrested at an Israeli Checkpoint before she could detonate her bomb

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/8330374/ns/world_news-mideast_n_africa/t/descent-patient-suicide-bomber/#.UfuKX9I_v-U

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom