What's new

Palestinians want close Turkey-Israel relations!!!

What does that mean ? o_O
This is what you wrote
'You are talking about Sultan Erdogan and his terrorist ikhawaanis who must be rejected by every self-respecting, rational and progressive Muslim. Just look at what he did to Libyan Jamahiriya and Syria to please his NATO masters.'
So I replied with the fact that it was all ergodans fault and nothing to do with your dumb *** arabs rulers and your nato masters.
Easy to name call like sultan but what have you personally done for Muslims other than talk crap and same goes for you bs sheikhs.

No. Because we know that is not possible for us to do.

How do you expect Lebanon and Syria to bleed Israel?
To be honest...Turkey and Greece both have a long and amazing history. They are being baited by others to be enemies.

I'm sorry, you are right. Calling Palestinians as monkeys is an insult.....to the monkeys!

Treacherous Palestinians are below monkeys, and it is wonderful that they are now openly betrayed by Turks!
Mate if only your father's condom didn't have a hole in it.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, you are right. Calling Palestinians as monkeys is an insult.....to the monkeys!

Treacherous Palestinians are below monkeys, and it is wonderful that they are now openly betrayed by Turks!
@waz @The Eagle @WebMaster
As you don't care about Jews insulting Muslims...I will do it my own way. I already reported and like Pakistan you are all asleep...but will ban me now

Loooool ...he did Libya not gaddafi and your American masters.
He did Syria not America and your alawi masters

Please continue to bury your head in the sand so the world kicks your a55
Lol

SERIOUS.jpg

How exactly did Turkey create a mess in Syria ??
By supplying weapons,training,funding safe haven to armed groups and opposition leaders from early on in the conflict. And if I remember correctly,also transported Libyans in NATO aircraft in the very beginning of the uprising.

Somehow,out of nowhere,Syrian rebel groups started showing up with TOW and other Western weapons,used by Turkey,Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

By supplying weapons,training,funding safe haven to armed groups and opposition leaders from early on in the conflict. And if I remember correctly,also transported Libyans in NATO aircraft in the very beginning of the uprising.

Somehow,out of nowhere,Syrian rebel groups started showing up with TOW and other Western weapons,used by Turkey,Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
And America UK Europe did nothing?
How you people lie without batting an eyelid

Don't blame Turkey for having relations with Israel.

The Palestinians have failed themselves in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Don't blame Turkey for having relations with Israel.

The Palestinians have failed themselves in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
After all it was the Arabs including the Palestinians who backstabbers the Turkish Muslims forces and sided with the kuffar and Lawrence of Arabia to fight the Turks. So Allah replaced thr Turks with the British and they gave Palestine to the zionist Jews. So who fault is it....I say the Arabs 100%. Acknowledge your own mistakes dumbos so they can be fixed. The fact that Turkey even speaks for the Arabs is amazing

And America UK Europe did nothing?
How you people lie without batting an eyelid
I replied to you in another thread or post that USA too was one of the main countries involved. You forget so fast?

I replied to you in another thread or post that USA too was one of the main countries involved. You forget so fast?
Europe and US is the main reason. No one else. Historically all wars lie at the doors of the west. Look at the last few 100 years

Why are you insulting Palestinians? You prick!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom