What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuch jigra dikhatey dawn leaks muamley par ap to agey lait gay :D

Janab maine tab kaha tha kay Dawn Leaks maslihat ka nateeja hai, inshallah yeh aik qadam peechay jaana kai so qadam aagay lay kar jaye ga.

Uss time agar inko siyasi shaheed bana detay toh aaj itna significant faisla nahi ho sakna tha. Army nay pehlay head on liya Govt koh on the Dawn Leaks issue but when they felt that the Govt was making it a civil-military issue.

Hi,

If you are asking about the JIT judgement---it should not have reached that stage.

The supreme court should have decided months ago that Qatari letter was inadmisable---and the delaying tactics of changing attorneys was a ruse---.

The supreme court let this case linger on without thinking the consequences it would have on the affairs of the pakistan govt and foreign.

If the PM is busy trying to save his neck and it prolongs for years---then who is defending the cause of the nation.
Sir wasn't that a wise move to further investigate a high profile complicated case so that the concerned parties don't blame that due process of law wasn't observe. now it will be very difficult for nawaz and co to further spread their lies because of this jit verdict.

Koii....is poori family ko ECL main daalo.... Ye bhaag jayein ge... Wajid Zia khud hi daal dein..being Dir FIA Immigation

@PakSword could be please confirm the news quote names of Javed Kiyani and Saeed Ahmed have been put on ECL unquote?

Yaar I'm still pessimistic that our nation will again vote for Sher..

Because yahudi/hindu funded parties
Jindal and diesel party :D
dharnas which prevented N league to work
So dharna forced noon league to house raw agents in ramzan sugar mill and burn records too?
PTITTP is pro taliban party
Arey osama bin ladin kay paisey kha kar lej par laganey waley ap ho aur haan hamara aur taliban ka maqsad aik hay kehney waley bhi ap ho
PPP/MQM is pro Indian party and again should never be allowed to rule.
So is jindal league only
N-League being only patriotic party left should rule Pakistan by default. You will see in 2018 when they win 150 seats again.
A corrupt anti national party that supports modi and his policies for Pakistan and only party to call for trial of Pakistani soldiers while addressing a gathering in India
150 seats again.
Without nawaz,mariyam,dar,khawaja saras,daniyal zali ? :D

N league supporter want development and end of poverty instead of wasting time in political dramas and dharnas which prevented N league to work. Because yahudi/hindu funded parties know only development can save Pakistan. PTITTP is pro taliban party and should never be allowed to rule. PPP/MQM is pro Indian party and again should never be allowed to rule.

N-League being only patriotic party left should rule Pakistan by default. You will see in 2018 when they win 150 seats again.

Kardi na aakhir noothion wali baat!

Not duo time but in quick basis. Expect Imran Khan to be disqualified for 10 years since he can't seem to have money trail. After that N league will go after every corrupt politician out there. This is great day for being N league supporter.
patwari has gone nuts. bhai g kitni goliyan dali hein jug mein bhang ki.

N league supporter want development and end of poverty instead of wasting time in political dramas and dharnas which prevented N league to work. Because yahudi/hindu funded parties know only development can save Pakistan. PTITTP is pro taliban party and should never be allowed to rule. PPP/MQM is pro Indian party and again should never be allowed to rule.

Be patient and read my reply. I am not a die hard Imran Khan supporter, i just think he is better than Corruption Nawaz and Thug Zardar.

You get it?

The logic is least of the other Extreme Evils.

Still has a way to go to prove himself but its time we give him a try. Many more elections to come...

I can give you a lot of obvious pointers as to why not Nawaz but you already overlook all that so unnecessary. But if you really are interested, then drop me a line...im sure that whatever i post, you will never accept that the Sun is red.

@PakSword could be please confirm the news quote names of Javed Kiyani and Saeed Ahmed have been put on ECL unquote?

Woh shayad JIT report main kaha gaya hai ke hum ne khud hi unhein ECL main daal diya tha .. Rauf Klasra ke prog main ye bataya gaya hai ..waheen suna hai main ne shayad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom