What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
A document of 2006 got registered with Notary public on 2016

@Icarus I assume that this time GHQ knows that if they intervene against the intentions of citizens of Pakistan and tried to do any NRO then they will be treated in a similar manner as we are treating NS ...

First time we are doing soemthing based on merit and not based on some political or international rivalry we will not ruin this moment to anyone ...

@Farah Sohail @PakSword @war&peace @QatariPrince @Zarvan your views guys ...
@bold
I agree with you. COAS has already got that when he retreated on the Dawn leaks issue. The reaction was severe and he lost all the respect and we criticised him like we do to these corrupt politicians. There is no holy cow in the country. If we claim that we are Muslim then everyone is equal. Remember despite his powerful seat, he is still a govt servant and draws salary from the national exchequer paid by our taxes. He is respectable if and only if he is fulfilling his duties. And I'm pretty sure that he knows that and he is doing his job. We still respect him and lend our support to the army so that they can continue serving the country. But anyone whether some international player or national player will try to forge an NRO and sabotage this process of justice wallah bakhuda we will flush that turd into the sewer.

If they are planning to obey Supreme court then there was no need to visit GHQ ... Something else is cooking ...

On behalf of most of the respected forum members and on my own behalf a warning to GHQ that GHQ should beware that we don't want any NRO which this proceedings to be used for changing persons based on favoritism ...

We want your support for rule of law and justice ...
GHQ shouldn't do any such thing. They are not above the law and the Supreme Court. They will be tried under the article 6 for influencing the process in any negative way.

$harif's should consider going out of politics and handover the Federal reign to K and provincial to T and live happily ever after - in Anatolia (as suggested by Naeem Bokhari).
After these allegations we won't let them go to Anatolia for picnic for rest of their lives... their place is in jails and morgues in this world and then hell fire hereafter.

Last edited:
Arif Hameed Bhatti in Reporters saying..tht Bilal Rasool has been given serious threats today..and he has been given Rangers security.....Arif hameed bhatti is confidently saying tht and says tht it is today's news... @PakSword @QatariPrince

Allah, Bilal Rasool...aur sab JIT members aur unki families ki hifazat karay aur unhein lambi zindagi dey .. Ameen

I don't believe Arif Hameed Bhatti. Bohut hi chooroo type journalist hai

I don't believe Arif Hameed Bhatti. Bohut hi chooroo type journalist hai
I agree on your comment arif habib but i will be surprised if JIT members do not get threats ...

Remember NS is the first one there are lot of others in line ... as Pakistan is fighting back this cancer of corruption is supposed to fight back either ... tough times ahead as we have very officers like Wajid Zia and Bilal Rasool but we have to be their support have to protect them ...

We have to empowes these type of officers and promote them ... they are our national heros as they worked against all odds and fought our battle foe us against the system ..

What a scummy thing to do, attempting to prevent Pakistanis from demonstrating against a crooked elected politician. I own you, you don't own me. Ha ha!
Well it happens when enemies of democracy claim to be champions of it

Sir masla ye hai ke aap unhein kuch keh sakein ya na keh sakein.. Agar hum bhi unhein kuch keh dein tu hum par aap ka zor zuroor chalta hai...

Jaanay dain janab, maine konsa aap par chappa parwa diya hai joh mera zor aap par challa hai?

According to Dr Dhabardhoos

Shehbaz Sharif nay koshish ki thi Army say safe passage lenay ki per Army nay yea keh dya hai kay hamara koi lena dena nahi. Constitution per chalain gay.

According to Dr Dhabardhoos

Shehbaz Sharif nay koshish ki thi Army say safe passage lenay ki per Army nay yea keh dya hai kay hamara koi lena dena nahi. Constitution per chalain gay.

Why would they need safe passage? They're free to leave. There are no arrest warrants and their names are not on ECL.

Nothing happened to Bilal rasool.. no threats. Jitni threat deni theen first two weeks main dedi theen uss ke baad danda parr gaya tha. Arif Hamed bhatti ko kisi ne izafi nafri ka bataya tou shayad samjhay ke Bilal rasool ne threats ki wajah se phone kar ke bulwai Hai..

@Farah Sohail

Jaanay dain janab, maine konsa aap par chappa parwa diya hai joh mera zor aap par challa hai?

Thread tu aap ne dawn leaks wala lock kara diya tha..iss forum par...meri posts par..jab aap se argument horahi thee... Hum par forum par, zor chalta hai..ye kehnay ka matlab tha mera...

Sach sunnay ka hosla tu hona chahye na...woh bhi jab dil se nikli hon, tu.... And just to remind..main ne koi abusive language use nahi ki thee.... Sirf arguments horahay thay

Nothing happened to Bilal rasool.. no threats. Jitni threat deni theen first two weeks main dedi theen uss ke baad danda parr gaya tha. Arif Hamed bhatti ko kisi ne izafi nafri ka bataya tou shayad samjhay ke Bilal rasool ne threats ki wajah se phone kar ke bulwai Hai..

@Farah Sohail

Oh acha.. Thank God

Kya hamain bhi aisa din dekhnay ko naseeb ho ga?

BBC Breaking News ✔ @BBCBreaking
Brazil's ex-President Lula convicted of corruption and sentenced to nine years in prison http://bbc.in/2ujrdWb

01.jpg

02.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom