What's new

Panama leak Case Proceedings - JIT Report, News, Updates And Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
System corrupt hai baba System. And System is all ready to put forward a Qurbani to save itself. Sab Harami hain koi chotta koi badda koi financial koi morally. Correct the system all individuals will face the fate.
Thukai sab ki ho rahi hy awam sey iltija hey key sabar ka daman tham kar rakhein :D

Ehtisab starts from the top.

First do Ehtisab of the government, then when the clean government will take over, it will appoint clean heads of institutions. Once the heads of the institutions are clean, they will ensure that their respective institutions are working effectively. Once the respective institutions start working effectively, everyone automatically will come under the radar..

What you are suggesting is that..

There are close to 70,000,000 adult people who earn income in Pakistan. We should do Ehtisab of every individual..

Can you just tell me how we will do the accountability of 70,000,000 people? Bring consultants from outside?
I'm taking about this corrupt system and under that umbrella everyone should is same.
Change the constitute! Will you? The constitution itself gives thousands Lap wholes the escaping ways. Did you know Sind Assembly passed a free NAB bill? How they could do that coz 18th amendment.
Correct the system, individuals can't find orherway to escape.

20031947_1810869965607293_6057938409241338166_n.jpg

Isko safayi pesh karney ka kaha tha ye naha key a gaya :rofl:
Ab to commander uncle bhi nahi bacha saktey :D
@The Sandman @Musafir117 @PakSword @Farah Sohail @Hell hound @QatariPrince @Moonlight @I.R.A
lakh di lanat on this besharam admi he's so shameless i don't have words anymore :hitwall:

The thing is that who is a real " Sadiq and Ameen " there is none. This system not gonna be fix with an individual Ehtesab, a whole nation need it:coffee:
Agreed to gov ne kb shuru kr na hai ehtesab emandari se? ni kareinge ne wo kyunke jb PM hi corrupt hoga to koi institution kese chl skta hai

I'm taking about this corrupt system and under that umbrella everyone should is same.
Change the constitute! Will you? The constitution itself gives thousands Lap wholes the escaping ways. Did you know Sind Assembly passed a free NAB bill? How they could do that coz 18th amendment.
Correct the system, individuals can't find orherway to escape.

Who will change the constitution? Nawaz Shareef?

Baba system ko chalanay walon ko jab tak insaan ka bacha nahi banaya jayega system khud ba khud theek nahi hoga, example set karni paregi and that too from the TOP
Bhai than change system first.

System corrupt hai baba System. And System is all ready to put forward a Qurbani to save itself. Sab Harami hain koi chotta koi badda koi financial koi morally. Correct the system all individuals will face the fate.

Do you want a firishta to come and fix the system? The main reason American people are perceived to be less corrupt is because they are afraid of the consequences. Strong institutions reinforced by an accountable government is the only way to "fix the system"

Who will change the constitution? Nawaz Shareef?
Mark my words. Whoever govern us don't have ballz to correct it, whoever come from this system is corrupt itself. Dua Karo ya pair Imam Mehdi ka Intezar karte raho, as it's not happening only in Pakistan all Ummah here and there is in worst condition.
Sorry @Zibago @Sandman See you around, leaving this thread and keep focusing on " JIT is A Fixed Match " if I am wrong I really apologize you all.

Thread tu aap ne dawn leaks wala lock kara diya tha..iss forum par...meri posts par..jab aap se argument horahi thee... Hum par forum par, zor chalta hai..ye kehnay ka matlab tha mera...

Sach sunnay ka hosla tu hona chahye na...woh bhi jab dil se nikli hon, tu.... And just to remind..main ne koi abusive language use nahi ki thee.... Sirf arguments horahay thay

Oh acha.. Thank God

Main din main 300 thread lock karta hun, agar harr thread aapki tarah dil koh lagga kar beth jaaya karta toh kab ka wafaat paa chuka hota.

Mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi kis thread ki kis context main baat ho rahi hai, aapka koi purana shikwa shayad abb bahir aaraha hai magar maazrat kay sath mujhe iss maamlay main kuch uaad nahi.

Khair jahan tak rahi "sach sunay kay hoslay ki baat" chalain aap yeh tamgha saja lain. Aap bohat sachi hain aur aap main hosla bhi bara hai. Main bohat khasees aur biased hun. Umeed hai abb aapka saal pehlay ka shikwa hall hogaya hoga aur aapkay dil koh aaram pohanch gaya hoga, ya abhi aapnay isko aur ghaseetna hai mazeed?

Bilal Rasool ke department main tou ziada tar CAs kaam kartay hain.. Saaray Big4 qualified. 2-3 MBAs bhi hain..

BR ki team main 3 CAs thay aur aik MBA (all Deputy Director level), jinhon ne BR ko assistance di hai iss investigation main. I was laughing when I heard Ishaq Dar's questioning of skills of JIT team..
Yaar Bilal Rasool ki khud ki qualification kya ha ? I am damn impressed,,, Mujhy nokri mily gi to work under this national hero ? It will be an honour ...

Kafi mehnat wala kam hy iss k tax returns ko parhna aur findings nikalna considering he has been resident and then non resident in different periods, different sources of income and changes in tax laws every year, aur opper say yeh khud b munshi hy. Waisay acha case scenario banta hy final k paper k liay :lol:

Bhayya q ICAP or gaaliyan perwao gy ? Pehly kya kum tough ha, jo final mn Ishaq Dar ki case study daal rahy ho ?

Yaar Bilal Rasool ki khud ki qualification kya ha ? I am damn impressed,,, Mujhy nokri mily gi to work under this national hero ? It will be an honour ...

Masters from UK.

He is a hard worker, when he joined, he was being trolled by accountants because of his lack of accounting skills. You know what Big4 guys do to others :lol:. Unn se bara troll hota hai koi?

He learned the whole accounting system (from basic debit credit concepts) while working with CAs, and now he directs them.. People who work under him respect him a lot..

Mark my words. Whoever govern us don't have ballz to correct it, whoever come from this system is corrupt itself. Dua Karo ya pair Imam Mehdi ka Intezar karte raho, as it's not happening only in Pakistan all Ummah here and there is in worst condition.
Sorry @Zibago @Sandman See you around, leaving this thread and keep focusing on " JIT is A Fixed Match " if I am wrong I really apologize you all.
Yaar aay ga koi na koi mard-e-mujahid ,,,

I have 1000s of differences with Bhutto ,,, He ruined burecracy, he destroyed economy but he had guts to take tough decisions ...

Same can be said about Zia and Ayub ... they might have done wrond decisions but there is no doubt they were man of actions ...

Anyways, we will have golden days of 60s back ... Pakistan is self-correcting ...

Masters from UK.

He is a hard worker, when he joined, he was being trolled by accountants because of his lack of accounting skills. You know what Big4 guys do to others :lol:. Unn se bara troll hota hai koi?

He learned the whole accounting system (from basic debit credit concepts) while working with CAs, and now he directs them.. People who work under him respect him a lot..
Don't remind me of those troll days at AFF ... :p

I have lot of respect for these JIT members ... In some future, they might officially get declared as national heros ,,, but for me they are national hero now ...

Bhayya q ICAP or gaaliyan perwao gy ? Pehly kya kum tough ha, jo final mn Ishaq Dar ki case study daal rahy ho ?

hahaha..

One of the partners of a Big4 was also an examiner. At that time, Pakistan introduced new laws on insurance and his team was working on one of the insurance companies. It was a very complex audit (I think IFRS 4 was also issued during those same days). He included the issues he was going through in the paper. lolzz..

Everyone in that audit team passed, while the pass rate in that session was between 2-5%.

After that, people used to follow his team to ask which audits he was involved in..

@I.R.A

Yar kya ho gya hay ICAP ki adat hy pahelian bhoojwany ki .......... yeh b to aik paheli he hy :lol:

May to kehta ho BM k paper may bhi panama say related case studies dalni chaiay ..... kahan kab aur kaisay loss making companies kholni chaiay aur kya baichna chaiay ta kay khoob sary paisay banay ja saky

Audit kay liay bhi kafi mouad hay iss case may ......... yeh wali Dec ki attempt dhasoo honi chaiay :D

hahaha..

One of the partners of a Big4 was also an examiner. At that time, Pakistan introduced new laws on insurance and his team was working on one of the insurance companies. It was a very complex audit (I think IFRS 4 was also issued during those same days). He included the issues he was going through in the paper. lolzz..

Everyone in that audit team passed, while the pass rates in that session was between 2-5%.

After that, people used to follow his team to ask which audits he was involved in..

@I.R.A

:rofl:

Main din main 300 thread lock karta hun, agar harr thread aapki tarah dil koh lagga kar beth jaaya karta toh kab ka wafaat paa chuka hota.

Mujhe toh yaad bhi nahi kis thread ki kis context main baat ho rahi hai, aapka koi purana shikwa shayad abb bahir aaraha hai magar maazrat kay sath mujhe iss maamlay main kuch uaad nahi.

Khair jahan tak rahi "sach sunay kay hoslay ki baat" chalain aap yeh tamgha saja lain. Aap bohat sachi hain aur aap main hosla bhi bara hai. Main bohat khasees aur biased hun. Umeed hai abb aapka saal pehlay ka shikwa hall hogaya hoga aur aapkay dil koh aaram pohanch gaya hoga, ya abhi aapnay isko aur ghaseetna hai mazeed?

Boss, I remember that thread.. You were angry and asked moderators to close that thread because we were feeling dejected and writing against the current PA leadership due to the Dawn Leaks issue (after the tweet was taken back by ISPR).

Itna tou hosla hona chahiey na awam ka ghussa sunnay ka.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom