What's new

Pandit Bhimsen Joshi no more among us.

Masterchief

Reaction score
Our beloved singer Pandit Bhimsen Joshi is no more among us, he died peacefully in his sleep yesterday. May his soul rest in peace, this is a great blow to the nation.

Panditji passed away in Pune at Sahyadri Hospital.
Fans were crying after hearing the sad news.
R.I.P. to the great soul.

RIP maestro. I simply loved his work and used to have a huge collection on cassettes back in India. I also have many of his songs in my collection atm. Simply breathtaking!

ps: Does anyone have a copy of his rendition of Ganpati aarti "Tuja maanga to me aata"? IIRC, I had heard his rendition of this famous aarti originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar. Please please please......

legend... no one can beat his 'mile sur mera tumhara'!!.. may his soul RIP..

RIP maestro. I simply loved his work and used to have a huge collection on cassettes back in India. I also have many of his songs in my collection atm. Simply breathtaking!

ps: Does anyone have a copy of his rendition of Ganpati aarti "Tuja maanga to me aata"? IIRC, I had heard his rendition of this famous aarti originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar. Please please please......

Here this is for you GUBBI

GANAPATI BAPPA MORAYA

Last edited by a moderator:
'Mile sur mera tumhara' , the song is a beauty, his voice was so nice and refreshing.

Back
Top Bottom