What's new

Panetta declares ''undeclared'' war with Pakistan

^^
Have heard it before and is very entertaining ..

Hyppothetical situation:

If USA attack PAK suomoto and without India help ( India will condemn it diplomatically as it has always done), I have seen many Pakistani in all the worl wide forums state that in this sitiation Pakistan should attack India.

I want to understand the logic of this, no matter how stupid it is.

It is like saying that if China attacks India, India should attack Pakistan no matter Pakistan decides to opt out of it, or better India will attack North Korea.

any logic brothers?

But I like CD's view we should allow India in to SCO so that when China and Pakistan decide to dismember India and create 34 new countries we can say it is an internal matter for the SCO and no one can interfere with our actions

No its you who have no idea. This operation against Pakistan has been going on since about 2006 when Pakistan would not agree to hot pursuit.
You guys are capable in only one thing....dreaming :D

Pakistan can easily fight back, by fully supporting Taliban in Afghanistan logistically, providing arms, training, and information. If that happened USA would be in a very huge trouble in Afghanistan. It is playing a very dangerous game. Pakistan is no Iraq or Serbia. I don't know what they can do other than drone attacks. Anyway, Pakistan is in a difficult situation, it can't declare a full scale war on Pakistani Taliban, her own people, which if happened would result in turning Pakistan into another Afghanistan. And Pakistan seems keen not to provocate the west as well. Very unfortunate and complicated situation indeed. Nevertheless, USA can't do anything serious to Pakistan.

Pakistan can easily fight back, by fully supporting Taliban in Afghanistan logistically, providing arms, training, and information. If that happened USA would be in a very huge trouble in Afghanistan. It is playing a very dangerous game. Pakistan is no Iraq or Serbia. I don't know what they can do other than drone attacks. Anyway, Pakistan is in a difficult situation, it can't declare a full scale war on Pakistani Taliban, her own people, which if happened would result in turning Pakistan into another Afghanistan. And Pakistan seems keen not to provocate the west. Very unfortunate situation. Nevertheless, USA can't do anything serious to Pakistan.
1. what make u think its not happening right now? even former Pakistan foreign affairs beurocrats said that Afghan Taliban is strategic asset.

2.USA don't need to do much other than few minor things.

But I like CD's view we should allow India in to SCO so that when China and Pakistan decide to dismember India and create 34 new countries we can say it is an internal matter for the SCO and no one can interfere with our actions

No its you who have no idea. This operation against Pakistan has been going on since about 2006 when Pakistan would not agree to hot pursuit.

You are funny. A war would lead to a nuclear exchange. If you want that, you are a fool.

^^

Hyppothetical situation:

If USA attack PAK suomoto and without India help ( India will condemn it diplomatically as it has always done), I have seen many Pakistani in all the worl wide forums state that in this sitiation Pakistan should attack India.

It is like saying that if China attacks India, India should attack Pakistan no matter Pakistan decides to opt out of it, or better India will attack North Korea.

any logic brothers?

No logic and hence a non starter situation, unless of course Pakistan elects Hafiz Saeed as Pakistani Prime Minister.. Ignore the dim fan boys here who claim this as a viable strategy :)

@Aryan am talking about final blow.... (not operation).... Remember always that Reptilians will fight Reptilians and always avoid direct war with Humanoids.... (only will ambush).... America will war pakistan and iran directly and openly.... Things getting worse.... This is 2012 the start of Golden age. 2012 to 2015 very important for Pakistan, iran and China....

I agree we live in interesting times for these three countries. I would add a fourth in Russia. This constant threatening of red lines of these countries will or could lead to a nuclear confrontation.

I wrote an article in Dec 2011 headed unintended consequences in the cars thread:

Clearly we are rapidly approaching the end of Pax America. America is on the demise and China is on the rise. Sometime in the future China will take over the role of world leader. This is inevitable as the sun rises. Its just a question of time. In the past empires have clashed and there has always been war and misery whenever the baton is exchanged. You may well think that America and British empire exchanged the baton peacefully. But this is not the case. Only Hitler and the Germans stopped direct hostilities between the British empire. In fact in 1930 America was making preparations to attack the British[x].

The big question is can Americans accept the new world order where they and white English speaking countries will not have the edge and control world resources.

We live in a world today that is often described as a global village. To me this just means that a steady osmosis has been taking place since the early nineties. Its like mixing water with a dye. It was happening because the dye and water were in contact, but the effect of the global village is to shake the bottle and mix the dye and water quickly and completely at a quicker rate. It is inevitable that this osmosis will see a redistribution of wealth and resources. The richer Americans will get poorer, the poorer Chinese will become richer etc. It is unlikely that the average Chinese will be as rich as the average American today. But the Chinese will be better off and the American worse off. The Americans or Europeans will will face greater difficult in adjusting as they are not used to hardship.

The west and or Americans use notions of democracy and human rights to try to gain the moral high ground which in reality is just an anaesthetic to soothe the collective conceience of the remnants' of the population of the Judeo Christian empire. When the writer refers to a country the reference is to the relevant countries government. The writer feels the necessity to say this because although America prides itself in that it is a democracy its foreign policy is dictated by a displined small number of American Jews (hense the demonising of Pakistan the only moslem country with nukes) with the majority of American people living in the ignorance fed on a daily diet of propaganda from the likes of Fox news. In the UK 75% of the electorate chose not to vote or vote against the present incumbent. Yet the govt can and does lead the UK into war. It is asserted that if such a thing as democracy existed wars would not exist. People do not choose to go to war. Governments decide to go to war. It is submitted the western notions of fairness and human rights are just a cloak for their nefarious designs.

Its with this background that we have to see American actions in the rest of the world including Iraq Afghanistan and Libya. It would seem that Syria Pakistan and Iran could soon be recipients of the American way of life in the near future. If Americans were to succeed in having their way in Afghanistan and Pakistan it would seriously threaten China bearing in mind that India is already friendly towards America. It would be a serious setback to Chinese in that supply routes could be closed by America at will.

China & Russia are probably the only two militaries that can afford to take America on and make Americans think twice. I say this because China & Russia are the only two countries that can threaten the American mainland with nuclear weapons.

I am not suggesting that they would necessarily win against America but they could certainly cause Americans unacceptable damage.

One can not help notice that when Russia took action against Georgia who Americans and Nato were making friendly overtures to Americans and Nato did little to help Georgia who they had earlier encouraged to be boisterous towards Russia. The American therefore can be pragmatic when pushed and their bluff is called.

American sabre rattling on Iran is not being ignored by Russia & China. Both have prevented Iran from being completely isolated. The Chinese and Russians were not happy with what happened in Libya and are unlikely to be conned again. The movement towards Syria by Russian assets and the refusal by Russians to accept missiles near their borders must not be ignored as the wishfull dreams of power by a former superpower.

With Putin about to be re-elected in Russia makes the way for a more assertive Russia when it comes to America. The only time there seemed that coordination was lacking between Medev and Putin was on the Libyan action and it was clear that Putin thought Nato’s actions were unacceptable and likened Natos actions to the Crusaders [xi].
I believe that the Chinese & Russians are keeping a close eye on what is happening and may coordinate their actions to prevent this

The danger is that Americans and Europe are in financial crisis and may need to get more adventurous in their search for stealing third world resources and influence and may use force. Will they risk the ire of China and or Russia? They will not in my opinion accept a new order that is not dominated by American, European and white English speaking countries? Could they? Will they risk WW3 with nukes?

Many will see a war hot or cold unlikely, because why should China or Russia risk their own assets for Pakistan, Iran etc? Could China not just keep rising without a war? My take is that the west can see what is going to happen ie if they dont take some sort of action they will no longer lead the world. If they keep managing to get away with their adventures in due course China & Russia will be targets.
Lawrence Freeman from the Executive Intelligence Review magazine [xii]has stated that

“President Obama is acting on a British geopolitical plan to force a confrontation with Russia and China, a military confrontation of which Syrian and Iran would nearly be the ignition point. But the real goal is a war to stop the progress that Russia and China are engulfed in” .

Post 4 on:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...pak-russia-china-iran-cars.html#ixzz1xKSvDRby

u sit on selection bench ?:pop:

Mate some of you need to buy a sense of humour. I mean do you think CD and I decide what SCO is going to do next lol

^^

Hyppothetical situation:

any logic brothers?

I saw an article sometime ago that showed that any attack by one nuclear country on another could lead to an all out nuclear destruction of the world.

Its hypothetical. Lets say Pakistan is attacked by Israel with nukes. Of course Pakistan would respond to Israel but the worry for Pakistan is that it itself would be weakened so much that India walks in. So Pakistan lobs a few kebabs over on to India. Which of course will nuke Pakistan back but just to ensure that China does not walk into India India lobs a few into China. China then worried about Americans or Russians talking advantage lobs a few at them etc. I know it sounds a bit silly but its from memory and seemed a lot more sense when I read it than now when I write it lol

I Mate some of you need to buy a sense of humour. I mean do you think CD and I decide what SCO is going to do next lol
when ur here why need to buy?

exactly ur understanding of sco is limited to u and CD.

. Very unfortunate and complicated situation indeed. Nevertheless, USA can't do anything serious to Pakistan.

I buy that I think that is most likely true as anything else would be madness for either country

when ur here why need to buy?

exactly ur understanding of sco is limited to u and CD.

Man did you not get the humour??

@aryan

No need to bring russia buddy.The day they get their issues resolved with U.S,They will turn back.
You ppl need a new master who can fill the void of U.S but U.S is not going to leave region for next 10 yrs.
so you have two ways..war with U.S or get the drones on daily bases.

@aryan

No need to bring russia buddy.The day they get their issues resolved with U.S,They will turn back.
You ppl need a new master who can fill the void of U.S but U.S is not going to leave region for next 10 yrs.
so you have two ways..war with U.S or get the drones on daily bases.

mate you are being insulting. If I do the same you will squeal

Try taking a deep breath and read what I wrote. parts of the article I wrote was using RT news as a source. Russia China and Iran will work together cos their red lines are being threatened. Do you even know or consider what these are for Russia. Did you read what Putin and co said at SCO meeting go check it out then come and debate when you are fully informed

If Panetta was as serious as he says he is the B-52 would be used rather then drones.

:rofl: exactly

Back
Top Bottom