What's new

Panetta-Shujja Fight becomes more heated

Paladin expressed doubt that the story was true. However, like I said, the truth came out during Raymond Davis that the ISI had, in fact, been told to step aside for these visas.

Visas normally undergo security check by ISI but, in this case, they were explicitly told to step aside and bypass security checks for these Americans.

The order was given by who?

1.Pakistan Govt aka Zardari/ Geelani- which anyone with a sane mind is not going to believe.
2.PA- So the buck stops at Gen.Kiyani.
3.Americans- Then it is a clear cut case of collusion with a foreign power

They were ordered by Zardari and his traitorous henchman Hussain Haqqani, Pak ambassador to US, to bypass security checks.

Where as ISI? its a sad but a reality that all these CIA operatives were allowed with consent of all quarters i.e Govt, agencies and army.

One wonders what is stopping us from sacking Hussain haqqani who is damaging Pakistan more than any american

Pakistanis here claim that all good decisions are taken by ISI/Army and all bad decisions are taken by civilian gov :disagree:

This has always been the case.. this family of Bhutto and Zardar (after ZAB) has always been a traitor.. If guys remember when Benazir Bhutto went to US, crying that PA is not allowing her to "visit" Pakistan Nuclear Power Plants as was requested by US..

So yeah.. Political Governments in Pakistan have mostly been by traitors of the country..

The order was given by who?

1.Pakistan Govt aka Zardari/ Geelani- which anyone with a sane mind is not going to believe.
2.PA- So the buck stops at Gen.Kiyani.
3.Americans- Then it is a clear cut case of collusion with a foreign power

This argument is valid when the People in question are Patriots.. we cannot vouch for Zardar/Gilani as such..

Where as ISI? its a sad but a reality that all these CIA operatives were allowed with consent of all quarters i.e Govt, agencies and army.

One wonders what is stopping us from sacking Hussain haqqani who is damaging Pakistan more than any american

Jana ji.. as it has been clear from recent events, ISI was told to not interfere with visa process of these personnels.. and Haqqani Cannot be sacked as he is playing the right part as required by Zardari and USA.. Has the FO questioned that Authenticity of whole of Abbottabad operation?? How can a FO of a sovereign country accept "word of mouth" without any proof? and accept all the blames??

It ashamed me watching him on the television, accepting "lack of intelligence" by ISI on OBL..

So tomorrow if US says, after "conducting a stealth operation in Karachi" that they have "confiscated" documents to prove that killers of JFK was from Pakistan, everybody should accept it???

It Amazes me how pathetic our Government has become.. FGS... Question the blo0dy Americans on validity of this operation!!!!!!!!

Well PPP isn't going to sack him for sure. We all know why??? Now let's assume Pakistani military and ISI forces PPP govt to sack. What would be the reaction Americans and PPP over this. The evil devil ISI is forcing the democratic govt of Pakistan to sack Hussain Haqqani and wants to force democratic govt to agree to whatever PA and ISI say viz a viz USA.

Well PPP isn't going to sack him for sure. We all know why??? Now let's assume Pakistani military and ISI forces PPP govt to sack. What would be the reaction Americans and PPP over this. The evil devil ISI is forcing the democratic govt of Pakistan to sack Hussain Haqqani and wants to force democratic govt to agree to whatever PA and ISI say viz a viz USA.

Let me ask your opinion as a Patriotic Pakistani on this..

Is the existence, let alone sovereignty of our country, more important than what US wants or says or not??

This has always been the case.. this family of Bhutto and Zardar (after ZAB) has always been a traitor.. If guys remember when Benazir Bhutto went to US, crying that PA is not allowing her to "visit" Pakistan Nuclear Power Plants as was requested by US..

So yeah.. Political Governments in Pakistan have mostly been by traitors of the country..

You seem like a "Khaki Apologist". What seems to be your standard for patriotism- a uniform or unwavering dedication to lead one's country to greatness.
Both '65 and '71 wars was fought under military dictatorship and Kargil is said to be executed without the knowledge of the then PM. It was always civilians that rescued Pakistan from international isolation.

You mentioned Bhutto, he was instrumental in the rearmament of PA after 1971 by Shimla Accord brought all the Pakistani POWs home. The nuclear weapons that every Pakistani is proud of was acquired under his leadership.How the PA thanked him? They sent him to gallows.

On the other hand apart from fighting wars with India, caused the breakup of East Pakistan and a near full scale war in Kargil also made Pakistan to be a lab for radical Islam which is still traumatizing the country.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

You seem like a "Khaki Apologist". What seems to be your standard for patriotism- a uniform or unwavering dedication to lead one's country to greatness.
Both '65 and '71 wars was fought under military dictatorship and Kargil is said to be executed without the knowledge of the then PM. It was always civilians that rescued Pakistan from international isolation.

You mentioned Bhutto, he was instrumental in the rearmament of PA after 1971 by Shimla Accord brought all the Pakistani POWs home. The nuclear weapons that every Pakistani is proud of was acquired under his leadership.How the PA thanked him? They sent him to gallows.

On the other hand apart from fighting wars with India, caused the breakup of East Pakistan and a near full scale war in Kargil PA also made Pakistan to be a lab for radical Islam which is still traumatizing the country.

The May 2 Abbottabad fiasco has given an already furious Leon Panetta of CIA a God-gifted opportunity to pin down ISI chief Lt General Shuja Pasha and get him replaced by a “friendly” ISI chief who would tow Washington’s line.

Pasha is friendly enough. What Americans want is more friendly ISI chief.

Let me ask your opinion as a Patriotic Pakistani on this..

Is the existence, let alone sovereignty of our country, more important than what US wants or says or not??

Well obviously Pakistan's sovereignty, stability and security is much more important than what USA says. But the unfortunate part is we are in a situation where we want a democratic govt in the country and that democratic govt has dubious characters like Hussain Haqqani. The question is how can we secure the sovereignty of Pakistan when we have guys like Zardari who are unfortunately voted by the people of Pakistan.

Failure or no failure, US cannot dictate Pakistan into firing the DG ISI. Its not a joke. On the other hand ISI should come out of its dream world and start doing what it should have been doing long ago........find out why osama was in Pakistan and why all the other assholes turn out to be in Pakistan? Is Pakistan really being set up or are we indeed a terrorist nation? and expose the US real agenda after all Pakistan comes first.

Failure or no failure, US cannot dictate Pakistan into firing the DG ISI. Its not a joke. On the other hand ISI should come out of its dream world and start doing what it should have been doing long ago........find out why osama was in Pakistan and why all the other assholes turn out to be in Pakistan? Is Pakistan really being set up or are we indeed a terrorist nation? and expose the US real agenda after all Pakistan comes first.

It was predominantly USA only that lead to Musharraf being removed. And he was the military dictator.. DG ISI to bahut chota hai in front of him...

On the other hand apart from fighting wars with India, caused the breakup of East Pakistan and a near full scale war in Kargil also made Pakistan to be a lab for radical Islam which is still traumatizing the country.

Amazingly, in your ranting spree.. you forgot to read where i said "AFTER ZAB".. didn't u??

Besides, for correctiveness of history.. If it was not due to military of Pakistan, India's old ambition of merging Pakistan back into greater hindustan would have succeeded long time ago.. I am not going to go into 65 or 71 wars.. they have been discussed in details in other forums and blogs.. you can read them there..

Besides, i don't need to be apologist for anyone, i judge on the basis of past events, present standings, circumstances, circumstantial evidence, probabilities and future prospectives..

I am not blind like "few media frenzied, spoon fed, self-proclaimed liberals" who don't even know what the hell they are talking about.. keep pounding them with same news again and again.. they will accept it, cuz their brain is more active in planning "drinking party" for tonight..

I am from the first generation of this GREAT country.. I have WATCHED events rolling in front of my EYES.. not heard or studied them from West Monitored, India Run Internet..

so spare me your sarcasm!!!... I will say what i foresee.. I will warn MY people.. Thats all i can do..

Even if Pasha is forced to resign the Americans must realize that his replacement will not necessarily be amiable to the goals.

What was ISI thinking when they let all those operatives inside?? I want to know what advantage US showed to Pakistan since it is widely known US does not have any permanent friends.

the article reads just like a triller fiction towards the end.

There was no operation at all. It was a part of Holly & Bollywood world premiere to warn Pakistan & China.

Back
Top Bottom