What's new

Pantsir S1 in Pakistan Army ?

But how does this shooting proves the system's ineffectiveness or otherwise? From the video it looks like the system was inactive. Then its as good as a truck its installed on. Even if it was active, the system is meant for close air defence and it could still be targeted by a long range targeting system.

But how does this shooting proves the system's ineffectiveness or otherwise? From the video it looks like the system was inactive. Then its as good as a truck its installed on. Even if it was active, the system is meant for close air defence and it could still be targeted by a long range targeting system.
Your post makes no sense.
How can inactive system shoot missiles as can be seen from the video.
Moreover, those systems ain't alone but they're part of the Syrian Air Defense that includes numerous systems.
Lastly, this shows that russian air defense systems can be shoot down with almost complete impunitiy, atleast while Syrians man them

The famous debt from 1973 war had missile bent the wing ?

Not so there is no system even s-400 which can not be defeated under certain Conditions and proper planned attack

1982 Beckka valley operations where s-20 with 100 plus Km range and other were destroyed with proper planned mission

Bottom line sams are additional layer of defense but not invincible

Your post makes no sense.
How can inactive system shoot missiles as can be seen from the video.
Moreover, those systems ain't alone but they're part of the Syrian Air Defense that includes numerous systems.
Lastly, this shows that russian air defense systems can be shoot down with almost complete impunitiy, atleast while Syrians man them

I mean every system can be defeated. Look at how crude weapons in the hands of militias destroyed high tech American and even Israeli weaponary. This Pantsir battery could have been targeted by a missile which had range beyond this system.

Good system it will give pak a bettelefield more options indian apaches wont be safe

Turkey is claiming to have destroyed quite a lot of these. I read somewhere (cannot find reference) it 9 or so.

Not a good look.

I mean every system can be defeated. Look at how crude weapons in the hands of militias destroyed high tech American and even Israeli weaponary. This Pantsir battery could have been targeted by a missile which had range beyond this system.

Most modern Sams can also intercept attacking missile once they come in range meaning you can launch outside the range but when launched weapons come in range the weapon itself can be engaged or at least its claimed

Turkey is claiming to have destroyed quite a lot of these. I read somewhere (cannot find reference) it 9 or so.

Not a good look.
Yes we destroyed. The most important part is we showcased our capability on uav tech, EW and light but effective smart bombs
Also we hit all type of russian low and medium range systems that means they dont have multilayer systems will work against our systems.
They have good long range system we purchased(s400) but can they use it to every target?
Its missiles are expensive than flying uav.
How many targets can one S400 battery engage and hit? It is limited with number of active missiles . After they fired all of them what will happen?
And how will they secure them without low and medium range systems?
I think Russians have a big problem.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom