What's new

Papers prove Japan forced women into second world war brothels, says China

I repeat, there must be justice no matter how long it takes to make the Japanese knee down in front of these sex slavery victims.

WWII has gone by for almost 70 years now.
Estimated 20 millions of Chinese dead, plus untold millions that has suffered because of the war.
It is heart-breaking to learn of their suffering.
Nobody would like to dwell in that misery all the time.
However, ever since it is impossible to forget because of provocation by the Japanese.
Despite our patience, it did not get better, it get worse.
The Japanese are now openly denying past atrocities.
One has to ask why.

Arirang News :: Japan will not follow Germany's model of post-war dealings: Abe

Japan will not follow Germany's model of post-war dealings: Abe
Updated: 2014-05-01 PM 6:02:31 (KST)

Speaking to a German daily Wednesday before his trip to Frankfurt, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said his country would not follow Germany's post-war track.
Answering a question posed by Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung's about whether Tokyo should benchmark Germany when dealing with its historical wrongs, Abe said the two situations are completely different.
Since World War II, Germany has provided full compensation to neighboring countries and published textbooks that reveal the horrors that German leaders perpetrated.
It's also apologized for its past wrongdoings.
But Prime Minister Abe said that neighboring European nations had one common goal in mind, that being an integrated Europe.
He said that is not the case for Asia.
Abe added that Japan and its neighbors had already come to an agreement on compensation measures.

The prime minister then turned his attention to the current tensions in Northeast Asia, blaming them on Japan's neighbors.
He said the door to talks remains open, but that they should begin without preconditions.
Abe's comments are once again raising eyebrows about Japan's sincerity to improve relations in the region.

The Japanese leader criticized China for beefing up its military might, saying it would not serve to help Asia's economic development.
He was responding to Chinese President Xi Jinping's remarks that criticize Abe's recent moves to the right.
Prime Minister Abe left for a six-nation trip through Europe on Tuesday, where trade and security issues will dominate discussions.

========================================================================
I googled and it seems only Chinese and Korean media are carrying the above news.
???

A shame but i dont see why Japan should pay reparations to China or anyone else

I repeat, there must be justice no matter how long it takes to make the Japanese knee down in front of these sex slavery victims.
you should expel all Japanese companies out of China.
you should stop tradings with Japan.

DO IT!

you should expel all Japanese companies out of China.
you should stop tradings with Japan.

DO IT!
Stop sympathizing with Japanese war criminals by trying to justify and divert the topic. This tactic is very usual from those who are sympathizers.

sure, only Chinese crying and whinning. No other country cares.

Germany and Japan had been allies during the WW II. today, the Germans have more negative feelings toward Chinese than Japanese. according to recent poll, 93 per cent of Japanese have negative sentiment on Chinese.

absolutely negative record!
The western media either deliberate or not, did not present the full picture.
For Chinese it is different, we see this antics by the Japanese all the times.
It is impossible to ignore, and I would go and investigate what the Japanese did during WWII.
I get angry about what happened THEN AND NOW.
It is NOT a good feeling.
What I want to know is, what did I or Chinese people did to deserve this?

China raged endless wars against Vietnam. you supported our enemies to rage wars against us.

China only have 1 month border war in 1979 with VietNam in the last 200 yrs, stop make up lie about China raging endless war against VietNam. How is 1 month war be equal to endless war China waged on VietNam.

Over exaggerated to make a point is shameless claim.

Man, Japan just bitch-slapped China in WWII. Tear up Article 9 and let them do it again.:bunny:

Man, Japan just bitch-slapped China in WWII. Tear up Article 9 and let them do it again.:bunny:

Obviously you enjoy seeing Asia to be internally fragmented. Will not condemn you for this, it is in your culture's nature.

When did you last fight a credible enemy alone?

Did it hurt when Russia "learned" you savages in Syria -- just when you were bloodthirsty to launch a campaign against it?

The "bitch-slapped" also included rape in grand scale, mass slaughter in a scale unheard of, slavery by the millions, the use of chemicals, experimentation on human beings & there's also people killed just for the fun of it.

So please excuse the Chinese for feeling pissed off about all of this. Imagine if the table were turned on you & it was your country that got "bitch-slapped" like the Chinese & the country who done it refuse to even acknowledge such incident ever occurred. Won't you be feeling kind of pissed off too?

Back
Top Bottom