What's new

Paris ban on Muslim street prayers comes into effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
To your first excuse:
Don't you think people would need to do something they're already enthusiastic about? You want that visa and you queue the early hours of the day outside in the street before the doors open. You need that Salaat and you queue outside in the street because the inside is full.
To your second excuse:
They're not. They're being stopped from even renting such places, let alone building them. They're standing their Salawaat in gyms and derelict parking lots in France. But of course to you that's only fair!

now a days muse is also thanking for being disgrunted hahaha :lol:

A very good decision.. These religious gatherings should never be allowed on streets...

Wouldnt that create problems for others.. Saying this because I personally faced this problem. There is a huge mosque next to where I live, but on Friday afternoon prayer that space becomes too small for a couple of thousand people who come there for prayer. Earlier they just use to block the roads around the mosque in the same manner by putting prayer mats on the road/footpath. About an year back, all of us in the colony got together (including a lot of influential people who used to pray in that mosque, to plan this out. Now on Friday 12:00 PM to 3 PM, traffic from One of the roads next to the mosque is diverted on an alternate path and that road is converted to a makeshift pray area with traffic barricades on both sides manned by security people.. As they say, Win Win ... I guess the offer of using the fire barracks could work if they fit the bill.. The key is to handle this in a sensitive manner and avoid use of word crime etc ..

There's somewhat of a design flaw of the construction of the masaajid - they need at least a two storey building instead of only one.

They're also a flaw in the practice of the Muslimuun - we (they + hopefully me) only remember doing their primary job once a week and some once a year. On those days the masjid which goes empty all the time suddenly finds itself too small!

Muse tell me something mate. Sometimes you sound really intelligent but other times I worry about you. Tell me honestly are you schizo or are there two or three people using your id. I for one abhor racism and or injustice whether its carried out by saudi royal family or sarkozy in france or zionists against palestinians. It seems to me that your thought process if you are one person is inconsistent. I mean why cant you see that european countries are passing laws to appease to the baser instincts in some of their racist people. I mean i dont particularly approve of the burqa but whats the big deal in a country of millions if a few women choose to dress in that way. Minorities should be tolerated whether in Pakistan or France.

There's jahaalat, then there's kufr and last there's madness. You can diagnose where the person's at.

Still, during, before and after all those phases, there's tauba, always that helpline.

All that and then the Meeting!

There's jahaalat, then there's kufr and last there's clinical madness. You can diagnose where the person's at.

Still, during, before and after all those phases, there's tauba, always that helpline.

India should banned burqua immediately. It's danger for security. :agree:

Whats this got to do with this thread? Why are you off topic? If you want to talk about banning burqua then go and set up your own thread. Stop trolling (poorly)

There's jahaalat, then there's kufr and last there's clinical madness. You can diagnose where the person's at.

Oxford English speaking Mullah!:blink:

What troll ? Every country has right to do as per security and law. I didn't said anything offtopic. Topic is about banning burqua and i said same thing. Anyway. Fine !!

Complete dim wit. Look at the title and look at your post. Where does burqua come into it? Also who is talking about India in this thread? Troll and a dim troll at that.

Can you read? if so have another read of the title of thread nxb

:woot:

Actually yes. But still both are almost same.

Anyway on topic, Paris is doing right thing. Government is also providing other alternative space. Religion is not important but Law is for state. No religion has any problem then i suppose Muslims should also have no problem with this. if anyone has problem, They can come back to their own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom