What's new

Paris ban on Muslim street prayers comes into effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
RockyX

Black, when you hate yourself and your only escape from your self hate is to imagine yourself as your own arbi oppressor - well, what can I tell you - Pakistanis savior of Islam? Arbis would laugh them out.
Black, black, black

this is musharraf self righteous secular brigade, these secular facists dont fail to surprise me, im not black but amazing how muse thinks degenerately about blacks, they are as intelligent and as wise as any human but according to this secular degenerate bastard black are some abuse :disagree:, think about all those black skin toned south indians supporting and thanking you degenarate
I'd rather live in a society where you can practice religion of your choosing rather than have an Islamist Government breathing down your neck.

RockyX

Black, when you hate yourself and your only escape from your self hate is to imagine yourself as your own arbi oppressor - well, what can I tell you - Pakistanis savior of Islam? Arbis would laugh them out.
Black, black, black

muse. I have learned to take your hate for us as a compliment. LoL.

why not bring down one more babri mosque??, hindus may as well claim half of the land through false pretext of hindu temple underground

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 AM ----------

indians are intolerant in nature, bharat super power democracy largest democracy, bullshitt, start respecting muslims and stop discriminating them while giving a living place in mumbai

:rolleyes: HUH?

I'd rather live in a society where you can practice religion of your choosing rather than have an Islamist Government breathing down your neck.

you can live where ever you want, nobody is forcing you to live anywhere, stop crying

if you wanna live in pakistan you have to live in by rules set by the majority

muse. I have learned to take your hate for us as a compliment. LoL.

yes a compliment t crazy old brown guy whose father used to clip toe nails of britishers and then get arse kicked

just for knowledge if muse can tell if his fore fathers also worked to clean stools for them??

Muse, I used to like your posts, but stop drinking and posting on the forum.

Why?? Is there some Quranic injunction that Muslims must pray in the streets?? And are they noit being offered another place to pray??

Its a matter of common sense , France does not have enough Mosques to accommodate its 10% Muslim population which is why people pray in the streets.

Do you want me to write in "more simpler" english ?

[/COLOR][QUOTE=Aeronaut;2116738]Its a matter of common sense , France does not have enough Mosques to accommodate its 10% Muslim population which is why people pray in the streets.

Do you want me to write in "more simpler" English ?[/QUOTE]

:undecided: You can always build more Mosques in that case. In the meantime you can rent office spaces or homes for your specific needs. Why inconvenience others when you have other choices.

Its a matter of common sense , France does not have enough Mosques to accommodate its 10% Muslim population which is why people pray in the streets.

Do you want me to write in "more simpler" english ?

Honest question, if there is no space in the mosque, why can't they pray at home? Surely home is much more cleaner than a road?

Muse, I used to like your posts, but stop drinking and posting on the forum.

:lol: Dont resort to personal attacks if you don't have a point of view. He is clear about following rules and obeying local regulations. Before long they will be blasting prayer calls on the microphone like they do it here in India. It is Ok if your entire neighborhood is Muslim and they don't mind it. But if you are in multicultural societies it comes across as insensitive.

if you wanna live in pakistan you have to live in by rules set by the majority

Hey punk, isnt that exactly what the French are saying ?

"If you wanna live in France , play by our rules or GTFO."

So I guess you must be supporting the French here ..No ? Rules different for Muslims living under infidels and infidels living under Muslims, I guess.

Hey punk, isnt that exactly what the French are saying ?

"If you wanna live in France , play by our rules or GTFO."

So I guess you must be supporting the French here ..No ? Rules different for Muslims living under infidels and infidels living under Muslims, I guess.

french can have what ever ruke they make, but its clear neither french are interested in calling, frnce is our homeland we can ban what ever we want, and then go to libya kill libyans and stick out middle finger saying, hey we own 35% of libyan oil

(God forbid if I am wrong) Street, Graveyard, Animal Barns, Wash-rooms and Streets are few where salat shouldn't be offered. So there is violation of Islamic values.

Honest question, if there is no space in the mosque, why can't they pray at home? Surely home is much more cleaner than a road?

Friday prayers cant be done at home , which is why everyone goes to Mosques on Fridays. btw Paris authorities have provided an alternative place where they can accommodate a few thousand people.

It came after a deal with Islamic community in Paris. No fuss at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom