What's new

Paris Hilton Converts to Islam?

for Thread Starter:

MShippo37915.jpg

congrats, unfortunately the news is bogus.

Last edited:
Who are we to condemn a person when Allah SWT has given a guarantee of forgiving all their sins on conversion to Islam. I say I hope it is correct and would welcome a sister to Islam. Alot of her troubles come from a lack of direction and consequent lack of inner peace. I hope that Islam will give her innr peace and calm her down . If true, welcome to Islam!!
Araz

As liquid said, what do you call a woman who's "done f*cking every guy in the club, getting wasted, showing her sex tape to get more media attention" ??

Sorry ,from my side, I prefer that 'hoe' word. And please keep your ideas to yourself. No need to impose them on me. Thanks.

EDIT: Did not notice it was a satire - got owned, thoroughly :cry:

No, that wasn't satire. I was being serious. Why do you have to judge people on how they behave based on your morality? Its her life if she wants to f**k each and every one its her choice isn't it? Obviously she is not doing it without the consent of the other person, is she?

I hate when people stand in judgment of others actions. I believe unless one is hurting someone or himself physically or mentally, one should be allowed to do anything they want.

Last edited:
No, that wasn't satire. I was being serious. Why do you have to judge people on how they behave based on your morality? Its her life if she wants to f**k each and every one its her choice isn't it? Obviously she is not doing it without the consent of the other person, is she?

I hate when people stand in judgment of others actions. I believe unless one is hurting someone or himself physically or mentally, one should be allowed to do anything they want.

What is this question ?? We judge because there are some unwritten laws aka morals that people are expected to follow.

And it is such atleast in this part of the world and I, coming from there will obviously do it.

If you don't agree to it feel free ; but stop imposing on what is right and wrong on me. :wave:

And about the satire - I wasn't even referring to your post.

Even if its true why u care Or feel happy ??

When Julia Roberts converts to Hinduism we don't feel happy or celebrated it because religion is a very personal thing.

It doesn't matter to us if there are 1000 million or 2000 million Hindus/Muslim in this world.

you can,t understand......................................... why we get happy we are not happy because she was a celebrity rather we are happy that she has saved her life and can be a model for others if she adopts pure ISLAM.

every one is responsible for ones act but it also true good act is praised ......... if news is credible then v.good other wise can pray to become truth in near future.

Who are we to condemn a person when Allah SWT has given a guarantee of forgiving all their sins on conversion to Islam. I say I hope it is correct and would welcome a sister to Islam. Alot of her troubles come from a lack of direction and consequent lack of inner peace. I hope that Islam will give her innr peace and calm her down . If true, welcome to Islam!!
Araz

This is such a wrong statement in my opinion.:disagree:

Every ‘thakela’, ‘satela’, ‘fattela’, ‘hatela’ is converting to Islam… wtf man?

We don’t fuhkin need any more converts or at least the converts shouldn’t be officially recognized as Muslims until after say ten years or so just like the Jews have a ‘test-period’ for the converts.
We have to first purify the junk we already have. And it should be allowed to leave Islam whenever someone wants to, without the fear of being beheaded.

Talibans, are you listening?

Back
Top Bottom