What's new

Partition of india and the Hindu Right

KashifAsrar said:
Are you the an advisor to Modi ?? ... :bunny:
I never heard of an Indian Army Captain being Modi's so called advisor, what are you, Osama's deputy?

Jay_ said:
what are you, Osama's deputy?

The funny thing is that they always kill number 2 man, damn it must suck to be number 2 man in Alqida.:lol:

JSK said:
I'm sure India would be more than glad to send them over to PAKIstan...;)

I thought hindoostan was a "dimoocratic" estate ???? where hindoos and Moslem,Christans,Parsi,Sikhs live in peace and harmony and have EQUAL rights? LOL What happened gunga din???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jana said:
Sword we are well aware its time for you to accept the fact and this separate nation created in 1947 as a reality.

Stumbled on this thread.

Jana Pakistan is a reality.

Nothing can change that and all agree to that.

RAPTOR said:
I thought hindoostan was a "dimoocratic" estate ???? where hindoos and Moslem,Christans,Parsi,Sikhs live in peace and harmony and have EQUAL rights? LOL What happened gunga din???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rudyard Kipling embalmed him in a poem.

Didn't you know that?

sword9 said:
That is an incorrect assumption, I refuse to allow the muslim chefs/cooks to leave India.;)

Lemon you mean that is the respect Indians give to Muslims in India ???

Dosnt this mean that Muslisms' economic condion is not good in India, i just assumed it from ur post.
hmmmmmmmmmmm ok u can send only few Welknown Muslism i think these would be 10 or 15 :smile:

BTW its not good on my part to blam the entire indian nation for remarks by you sword .
i think u being in Army think like that.

I thought this forum was developed to discuss matters in a matured way. Most of the discussions have turned into bad arguments in this forum. This is the very reason why every time a third person comes to our countries and rules us! Please grow up and think of how we can forget the past and move on being two friendly nations.

Back
Top Bottom