What's new

Parts of exploded AIM-120 AMRAAM (27 Feb) revealed

how the wreckage of Su-30 didn't show on any satellite imagery , if 3 radar detect a second plane go down then certainly it would have been child play to locate the place it went down and go to archive photo of the time and find it in the vicinity of where it fall, no such evidence ever shown while its not the case for mig-21
and about radars data , india also published data from two radar so if I am to accept your claim about 3 radar I must accept India claim about it , you knew they actually published those data on On 8 April 2019
PAF never released sat images of anything...Opsec, no reason to. Third parties that did release the sat images....lack the radar data. Mig landed on its side, both missiles on one side were heavily damaged in the crash. No need to go through this again. Cheers.

PAF never released sat images of anything...Opsec, no reason to. Third parties that did release the sat images....lack the radar data. Mig landed on its side, both missiles on one side were heavily damaged in the crash. No need to go through this again. Cheers.
there is virtually no middle part of one R-73 as if it detonated. and why after 105 year those third party guys could not find any evidence of that Su-30 . it must be near the place that those villager saw it fall. you knew as they heard the explosion and they saw the pilots parachute , it must have been quite near that village

I didn't ask them , I just told them their claim about f-16 shoot down is as credible as Pakistan claim about SU-30MKI .
the difference is you guys insist on the matter a lot more than they.
and so you agree that the authorities didn't provide any proof on the matter.
Like I said...u r selectively going after Pakistani claim...and u admit it here justifying it that Pakistanis are somehow insisting more?

Have u seen Indian media? Their newspapers? Their news channels? Their social media? Their defense forums? If u had u will see that Pakistani insistence on downing Su30 MKI pales in comparison to Indian insistence on downing F16.

Don't blame it on ur partial perception of Pakistani claim vs Indian claim. It is fine to be curious and ask questions and to be skeptical until definite proof comes out...many members here have tried to answer ur questions(including me). Since no solid proof has been released in public domain...all the members could only try their best to gather whatever pieces are available...and try to piece together a picture for u. It would be completely fine if u still don't believe...and u wanna wait for definite proof like the pic of wreckage or something...however u seem to have an agenda...
...u constantly show up on every thread repeating urself like a broken record. U think if u kept asking for proof...it would expedite the release of proof? What if u asked it a hundred times? What about a thousand times? Nothing would change except for u adding multiple useless repetitive posts on every thread related to this subject.

So how about u don't believe that Su30 MKI was shot down...and sit tight until proof emerges.

The entire argument is based on incomplete components from a single AIM-120. On the 28th, more than 2 AIM-120s were let loose.

it took india this long to show the "complete" wreckage? :lol: you think wrecked aim120c pieces can't be shipped by isreal or taiwan? chullu bhar gow muttar may doob maro! the world isn't as stupid as indian sanghi bhakts! :lol:

Indian army has given another pop stick to gullible sanghis

These parts mean nothing.
It tells u an missile exploded which it would have even if it hit the sukhoi

there is virtually no middle part of one R-73 as if it detonated. and why after 105 year those third party guys could not find any evidence of that Su-30 . it must be near the place that those villager saw it fall. you knew as they heard the explosion and they saw the pilots parachute , it must have been quite near that village
the missing middle part of the r73 has already been shown to be fused to the wrecked pylon of the crashed bison.

well actually one r-73 don't look complete at all, as if proximity switch get activated

Don't you see that the motor is still intact with pylon and that burnt piece is still visible. Have a closer look my friend. That will be a whole new set of science that proximity switch activates even the missile is still hanging with pylon and wasn't fired at all.

By the way, what's that with use of proxy/vpn for false flag? Well, it will be better to share correct flag of your current location.

So after 1.5 years of effort and planning, they actually confessed the SU30 Kill. What an epic fail.

Don't you see that the motor is still intact with pylon and that burnt piece is still visible. Have a closer look my friend. That will be a whole new set of science that proximity switch activates even the missile is still hanging with pylon and wasn't fired at all.

By the way, what's that with use of proxy/vpn for false flag? Well, it will be better to share correct flag of your current location.
May be... When abhi fired his R73, he was just 5 meters away from F16.

Back
Top Bottom