What's new

Parts of exploded AIM-120 AMRAAM (27 Feb) revealed

Both...... both provided the BS and crap evidence.
Pakistani's will stand with Pak govt and Indians will stand India govt.

But actually, both are BS claims..

Without credible evidence (not in public domain) of F-16 going down, Abhinandan would not have been given the award. F-16 has gone down on that day, either Abhinandan hit it or ground fire hit it. Assuming ground fire hit it, since Abhinandan was in the area, he was given the award.

If Abhinandan was given the award without credible evidence of F-16 going down, then (as an Indian) I would worry about falling standards, as falling standards are more dangerous than an F-16 going down or not.

About pak claims of SU-30 down, I would leave it for Pak members to decide for themselves.

No proxy allowed here. Share the correct flag of your current location while on the forum. Can't remind you further.

Missile remained with pylon if you can understand. It will be the first time that fired to activate proximity fuse yet it remains with the pylon. Proximity switch gets activated and still..... that's in-fact the new thing or I am missing a lot on this.

Possibility of F-16 being hit by ground fire......since, Abhinandan was in the area, he is given the kill.

SU-30MKI kill may be debatable.

However, what is not debatable is the fact that IAF disappeared when PAF came knocking despite being on highest alert level. It is evidence enough that the MKI's were found wanting when engaged by PAF and opted to stay out of the fight. No wonder the Indian leadership resorted to the option of a SRBM strike which too had to be averted in favour of tears on non-availability of Rafale!

Thanks for showing the deficiencies of IAF. They are filled-up quickly.

Part of me wants a couple of SU-30 shot down, because I want IAF to buy more rafale + F-15 or F-35. Also, a fallen SU-30 (my opinion) will stop any further thoughts of SU-57 or MIG-35.

Lol, how many more stories will you guys pull out of thin air. Next you going to say a IN Ship shot of some rounds..
Sir - this "ground fire" assumption is from day-1. Not new. Please refer to threads around Feb-27.

Sir - this "ground fire" assumption is from day-1. Not new. Please refer to threads around Feb-27.

No son -- do not even go their, their was nothing mentioned in any threads of ground fire. Neither side confirmed or denied fire -- and lastly as per the video's released by PAF of the air strikes the pilots were ordered to stay in the area and guide the weapons themselves before returning.

Had their been any ground fire I'm sure some assets of PAF would've been damaged or shot down -- the ground fire that happened and resulted in a kill was IAF Helicopter with 6 personal in it.

The rape victim once again providing a used condom as evidence that they beat up the rapist?

Sounds silly doesn't it!

Without credible evidence (not in public domain) of F-16 going down, Abhinandan would not have been given the award. F-16 has gone down on that day, either Abhinandan hit it or ground fire hit it. Assuming ground fire hit it, since Abhinandan was in the area, he was given the award.

If Abhinandan was given the award without credible evidence of F-16 going down, then (as an Indian) I would worry about falling standards, as falling standards are more dangerous than an F-16 going down or not.

About pak claims of SU-30 down, I would leave it for Pak members to decide for themselves.
hahahaha !! buhhahahaha !

No son -- do not even go their, their was nothing mentioned in any threads of ground fire. Neither side confirmed or denied fire -- and lastly as per the video's released by PAF of the air strikes the pilots were ordered to stay in the area and guide the weapons themselves before returning.

Had their been any ground fire I'm sure some assets of PAF would've been damaged or shot down -- the ground fire that happened and resulted in a kill was IAF Helicopter with 6 personal in it.

I am not sure why senior pak pdf members (who were part of discussions) immediately after feb-27 keep quiet whenever the ground fire assumption is questioned by other pak pdf members.

This "ground fire" assumption is bought up by a senior Indian member (unfortunately, I forgot his name) few days after feb-27. Based on his messages, he appeared "closer" to IAF thinking. He mentioned that IAF thinks that either Abhinandan hit F-16 or ground fire hit F-16.

It is up to Pak pdf members to believe what they want. There is so much discussion already on this topic.

PS: I found your calling me "son" as disrespectful. Please don't do that. It left bad taste.

It’s beating a dead horse by now but after 1.5 years Pakistan still has not provided any evidence of ever hitting yet alone downing any MKI. The question becomes, why if Pakistan claimed to hit an MKI they did not release any evidence?
Even F-16.net was forced to admit that their source was only Alan Warnes (a journalist with extremely extremely close ties to PAF for many years)
http://www.f-16.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=57254&sid=4d6b2407eba5ac840c3211f2c80decfc

Even Alan Warnes admitted that his AFM article (Su-30 claim ) was entirely copied from PAF Kaiser Tufail blog.

So again, where is proof? It can’t be for “classified” reasons because even Americans often release proof of kills, or at the least the wreckage of kills claimed by America often is found. In Pakistan’s case not only have they not released any proof of anything but no wreckage has ever been found. We know the general area where the MKI was operating but no one found the wreckage, pilots or took video or photos.

So the MKI is 72’ in length, can hold up to 20,700lbs fuel, and can have a maximum take off weight of 76,000lbs but no wreckage? How does an aircraft that large just vanish? How would no one notice a fireball and smoke that would probably rise 500-1000+ feet? Is it a cover up? In that case why India did not cover up the MI-17 downing? India let hostile enemy civilians come up to the wreckage and even take photos. Ironically the MI-17 crashed only 250 metres outside an Indian paramilitary base, yet India could not and did not cover up the wreckage.

So to recap:

No HUD
No radar data
No satellite images of wreckage
No audio release of Indians acknowledging a downing
No identity of downed pilots
No tail number
No wreckage
No missing or dead fighter pilots
No smoke plumes or fireball
No photos of any kind
No videos
No witnesses
No acknowledgement from India (both officially or unofficially) of losing any MKI.
1) according to Indian air force multiple amraams were fired so don't know which one of them was it.
2) PAF showed intact mig-21 missiles and Indiana still insists on that they were fired but this one shows the clear difference between intact and exploded missiles.
3) su-30 is a confirm kill. PAF will humiliate u when the time comes.

Part of me wants a couple of SU-30 shot down, because I want IAF to buy more rafale + F-15 or F-35. Also, a fallen SU-30 (my opinion) will stop any further thoughts of SU-57 or MIG-35.
Counters and more surprises are already planned.
PAF is not sitting idle either.

You are hitting on my fear. I fear the exact same, that IAF would move to quickly plug the holes and fill any deficiencies.

Too bad India would do everything but mend the ways and solve Kashmir issue through bi-lateral or UN mandated processes.

Back
Top Bottom